Sacramento's own Henry To'oto'o has great game for Tennessee last night!

frankyjames

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Vol QB and BC alum Jarrett Guarantano also played well. 

For sure. Very impressed with them as well. 

Henry To'oto'o is going to be a stud. Very impressive for a kid who lived his whole life in South Sacramento. I have been impressed with all the talent that has come out of that area lately. 

Gotta love that he's a 916 kid!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Sacramento is where he’s from but it took DLS to make him a man.

Looked great for the Vols. Played pretty much every down on D displaying the IQ, power, and speed that he’s shown since he was a sophomore at DLS. Can’t keep him off of the field with that arsenal. I get to see him every week now. Coincidentally, a little added benefit of living in Knoxville. The fans love him here already. Gonna be a star for sure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I remember watching him in Sacramento as a freshman. I thought to myself- "man the 916 sure has rubbed off on this kid!" I knew he'd bring that speed, agility, and football IQ from Sac to wherever he ended up. 

Very proud that this kid is reppin Sacramento in Tennessee. Cool to see! I know Sac is proud of the hometown kid!

• Confused 1

On 9/27/2020 at 10:02 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Vol QB and BC alum Jarrett Guarantano also played well. 

20 year senior JG will be benched by the third game of the season. Can't hit wide open ten yard hitch to save his life. He is terrible. 90 missed wide open third down plays. A few beautiful balls throughout the game. Same shit he has been doing entire time in Tennessee.

• Haha 1