Top 5 Biggest Sketchy/Scam Programs in the Last 10 Years

reggid

• reggid changed the title to Top 5 Biggest Scam Programs in the Last 10 Years
  • reggid changed the title to Top 5 Biggest Sketchy/Scam Programs in the Last 10 Years
12 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

New school/team for 2021 .Big time investors include but not limited to Dana Carvey (maybe)...

GOA... Golden Orb Academy Lemons located in Colorado Springs, CO ..Enrolling now .the academics are out of this world.. Can't turn 100 before August 1 2021 all aliens welcome (will need planet of origin papers). Weed Smoking 101 is a mandatory course... Football  team is scheduling now!  rumor is USAA, COF, LCA, CAI, SFA and IMG all committed to play 2021 need a few more non pussy teams to play us..

Unlike the Scientologist Academies we are open about what we are about..

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Cult_of_the_Golden_Orb

“This is the religion that will make the scientologists go "that is WACK!" ”

We are the Cult of the Golden Orb†. Our master teaches us that every Tuesday at 2:30PM EST, we are to hold a medium-sized red-hot chili pepper between our buttocks for 19 hours, and repeat the sacred mantra "giddy up, horsey" 51 times. Then, per our instructions, we put on our sandpaper pants, and get in the "plastic punishment room". We ask each other the holy question: "Are you the lemon?" "No!" "Are you the lemon?" "No!" "Are you the lemon?" "No!" This can go on for weeks or months.

Finally, someone says, "I think I am the lemon." They are slapped across the face, stripped naked, and fitted with a “Sacred Diaper” made of pudding skins and duct tape. They wear wax lips and hum the theme to Hawaii 5-0" 47 times. They straddle a chicken, a small chimpanzee is attached to their back, they are fitted with a harness and hoisted 100 ft in the air; they are then lowered slowly into a giant vat of lukewarm chocolate pudding, while the other church members grab hands and repeat the sacred prayer, "Squatting monkeys tell no lies."†

Too funny — sounds like they’re trying to make a run at BS/COF’s #1 broken-down, janky-ass program ranking next year, bur they’ll have their work cut out for them, because if BS’s recent activity is any indication, BS may have 10 more fake addresses and fake affiliations by next season.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Any list like this that doesn't have USA #1 is invalid.... Plus you are missing a whole lot more than those if your going back 10 years.. @eaglesinsider can help you out with that. Once he gets back from where ever it is he is coaching these days.. Italy, France,  Pakistan or Zimbabwe who knows lol

I have them in the #4 spot only because their sketchy/sleazy activities have not been around long enough, and have not defrauded enough people, and have not resulted in enough lawsuits/judgments yet. Yet.

Also, unlike the others on my list, as far as I know, USAA didn’t try to bait people and scam them by using and hiding behind religion.   Places like BS/COH, Prime Prep, and LCA earned a lot of extra scumbag points by cloaking themselves in “ministry” and “Jesus.”

• Haha 1

Um, yeah, GSB, you’ll forgive me for not trusting your info or judgment on these fake schools.  LOL.  Speaking of which, shouldn’t you be headed to Florida to help BS find their way off their bus in a couple weeks?  After all, you’re the premier pimp — er, I mean, facilitator — for these janky, broken-ass programs, aren’t you?  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, reggid said:

Um, yeah, GSB, you’ll forgive me for not trusting your info or judgment on these fake schools.  LOL.  Speaking of which, shouldn’t you be headed to Florida to help BS find their way off their bus in a couple weeks?  After all, you’re the premier pimp — er, I mean, facilitator — for these janky, broken-ass programs, aren’t you?  😂

Hahahaha.  Well done playa.  A seasoned vet and your Anti BS machine (brain) seems to be working just fine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

@reggidGSB is a crazy fool. Stop lying about shit fool.. No one got scammed. Not to mention we were only there (ECA) for a semester, the first semester they opened (second half of freshman year)so my Son never played for ECA. We have no ill will towards ECA or the guys there, it just wasn't for us not a big deal. ECA did some real good things for kids and some kids kinda got put in a tight box. We left before any of that.

Now GSB you want go here again with this personal shit?  I promise you don't

He really does!!!  Tell us what you got.  Or if you like just post it here to me and I won't tell anybody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Rook, It’s a well-known fact that’s @CODBEARD’s son was on the ECA football team back in the day. He enlightened us to this fact long ago. It’s one of the reasons that he hates these growing, non-traditional programs so much. He was a scamee. 

But if you admit these are scam programs, then why do you defend them?  LOL.   Good Lord, you’re a clown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I was never associated w ECA. I will endlessly defend my current clients (traditional and non-traditional) against the mob here. Every boy deserves to play the game they/we love regardless of color, creed or religion. It’s the American Way. 

Except, all your sketchy fly by the night teams also include GROWN ASS MEN.  Not just boys playing on the team.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I was never associated w ECA. I will endlessly defend my current clients (traditional and non-traditional) against the mob here. Every boy deserves to play the game they/we love regardless of color, creed or religion. It’s the American Way. 

It’s the American way to play high school football for 5 or 6 years, even after graduation, at a fake school that doesn’t have any classes?  LOL.

• Haha 1

Hey, GSB, serious question:  Every high school in the state of Ohio that fielded a team this year is in the playoffs, yet there’s no mention of and no playoff game scheduled for Bishop Sycamore High School.  How can that be?  You’ve repeatedly said they are a legitimate high school approved by OHSAA.   So where are they?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Good, a bunch of us were just interviewed by the local newspaper down there. I’ll post the article once it comes out. 

If only people had known that Dusty was a fraud, right?

On 1/28/2020 at 3:56 PM, The Guru said:

Ah, yes.

Your track record proves that you would never work with shady characters who have a proclivity to lie and/or exaggerate.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What’s funny is you guys keep calling them scam schools. 

But how is it that you know they are scam schools but not any of the students and parents directly involved? 

Do you have tangible evidence that they are in the process of being scammed, but do not know it yet?  And if so wouldn’t the decent thing to do is try your hardest to reach out to the victims of the scam? 

The amount of times you guys spend on this site blindly bashing them you could be researching how to alert the victims. 

Please keep us posted on the results

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What’s funny is you guys keep calling them scam schools. 

But how is it that you know they are scam schools but not any of the students and parents directly involved?

This is one of the stupidest things that you've ever said and there's a lot of competition for that title.

Every scam in history has successfully scammed people. If not then it wouldn't have succeeded as a scam, dumbass.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is one of the stupidest things that you've ever said and there's a lot of competition for that title.

Every scam in history has successfully scammed people. If not then it wouldn't have succeeded as a scam, dumbass.

Yeah but the thing about scams is it is only a scam after it’s too late. 

People here are strongly implying that these are scams that are still in process and currently ongoing. 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah but the thing about scams is it is only a scam after it’s too late. 

People here are strongly implying that these are scams that are still in process and currently ongoing. 

Um, the Bishop Sycamore scam IS still in progress, as is LCA.   Did you hit your head, or are you just really, really high?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, just like we said about USA Academy while it was ongoing.

And were right.

I was in agreement about them.  Anything I ever post about that particular situation was calling out the cons and scams.  But that ship has already sailed.  I’m talking about the teams that are currently playing games right this second. If they are in the middle of their scam operation then someone should alert victims

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was in agreement about them.  Anything I ever post about that particular situation was calling out the cons and scams.  But that ship has already sailed.  I’m talking about the teams that are currently playing games right this second. If they are in the middle of their scam operation then someone should alert victims

Since you and GSB are pimping for them, shouldn’t YOU alert the kids and families?  LOL.