Top 5 Biggest Sketchy/Scam Programs in the Last 10 Years

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They know everything. I also gave them the contact info of others that were scammed and taken advantage of. It should be a great article. The writer is very motivated. Justice will prevail. 

Ah, so you lied and hid your own involvement in pimping for the scammers, huh?  Yeah, thought so.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good job rook.. GSB gettin worked over by a rook..

Except, all your sketchy fly by the night teams also include GROWN ASS MEN.  Not just boys playing on the team.

Any list like this that doesn't have USA #1 is invalid.... Plus you are missing a whole lot more than those if your going back 10 years.. @eaglesinsider can help you out with that. Once he gets back f

Posted Images

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Good, a bunch of us were just interviewed by the local newspaper down there, Wetumpka Herald. I’ll post the article once it comes out. 

What's this got to do with the FBI investigation you said was already happening and the lawyers y'all got?  SHow us some proof of that... or were you (sigh) lying again

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Nobody here doesn’t think USAA was a scam. Justice will prevail. 

Why were they a scam?   Because they had no actual physical facilities?  Because they had no actual classes, and their online program was a bust?  Because they claimed faked affiliations?  Because they were putting together a “football program” without any actual school, an administration, or facilities?     Why, geez — who does that sound like?  LOL.  Good God, you’re the biggest clown and con artist I’ve ever seen on any high school football board.  You’re literally just an unethical pimp for scam artists.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, reggid said:

Why were they a scam?   Because they had no actual physical facilities?  Because they had no actual classes, and their online program was a bust?  Because they claimed faked affiliations?  Because they were putting together a “football program” without any actual school, an administration, or facilities?     Why, geez — who does that sound like?  LOL.  Good God, you’re the biggest clown and con artist I’ve ever seen on any high school football board.  You’re literally just an unethical pimp for scam artists.

Ray Liotta Goodfellas GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2
Just now, reggid said:

They were a scam because it’s founder conned many boosters and corporate partners of tens of thousands of dollars. The players (all 80+) were all legit. The coaches (Rush, KWat, etc.) were all legit. Thank goodness that no tuition funds were ever collected thanks to the onset of Covid-19. Justice will prevail. LCA and BS are nothing close to USAA. Worlds apart in fact. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, reggid said:

Ah, so you lied and hid your own involvement in pimping for the scammers, huh?  Yeah, thought so.

I created their GOAT OOS schedule, then canceled every game within hours of learning of the scam. I also was involved in helping every rising senior player find their new homes in advance of this season. Everyone involved was extremely grateful for my swift and just actions. 

• Thumbs Down 1
10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yet I keep winning days! How in the world is that happening? #MHSFBGA #173

yeah large part in me and others giving you up ticks by hitting the laughing button. I/We were/are laughing AT you fool.. but your welcome I am so glad you won the day lmao!  No one care about that bullshit but 12 year old kids..🤡

From now on I will just use this..so you don't get it confused

Ray Liotta GIF - Ray Liotta Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, reggid said:

Chef's kiss.

image.jpeg.de98c7470ba7159255faa57e39d3a0f6.jpeg

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They were a scam because it’s founder conned many boosters and corporate partners of tens of thousands of dollars. The players (all 80+) were all legit. The coaches (Rush, KWat, etc.) were all legit. Thank goodness that no tuition funds were ever collected thanks to the onset of Covid-19. Justice will prevail. LCA and BS are nothing close to USAA. Worlds apart in fact. 

So, they were a scam because they conned a lot of businesses out of money?  LOL — who does that sound like, fool?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

If you agree to my terms, you will get all the proof you need. 

Better yet, why don’t you just do the following: 

BS plays TCCH, CAI and IMG the last three games of their season. Send all your “evidence” to the UIL, FHSAA and the respective ADs and see if you can get them to cancel those games. Wouldn’t that be your ultimate coup? 

• Thumbs Down 1
58 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Check your post count, big dog. 

Lots of posts, and he always had quite a few on the OT side. Plenty of like-minded folks on that side who always laughed at his memes. I'm guessing that it still going on, and the site doesn't distinguish "likes" from one side of the forum or the other. So he gets lots of kudos for his political posts.  He certainly doesn't "win the day" based on his contributions in football-related threads.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Severino said:

My No. 1 has to go to the educational institution that not only committed multiple felonies, but was actually created to cover for a previous felony completely unrelated to education or football.

#UBS25027

The more you complain, the more games BS keeps playing. They have TCCH, CAI and IMG left on their schedule. Why are those high-profile games still being played if so many crimes are being committed? How can you sleep at night? Put your money where your mouth is and try to get them canceled. Please post updates. 

• Thumbs Down 1
2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Lots of posts, and he always had quite a few on the OT side. Plenty of like-minded folks on that side who always laughed at his memes. I'm guessing that it still going on, and the site doesn't distinguish "likes" from one side of the forum or the other. So he gets lots of kudos for his political posts.  He certainly doesn't "win the day" based on his contributions in football-related threads.

Wrong. I get way more reactions/likes on this side. Always have. #173 

• Thumbs Down 1
17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The more you complain, the more games BS keeps playing. They have TCCH, CAI and IMG left on their schedule. Why are those high-profile games still being played if so many crimes are being committed? How can you sleep at night? Put your money where your mouth is and try to get them canceled. Please post updates. 

Ok, Trinity Christian is cancelled.

• Haha 2