Top 5 Biggest Sketchy/Scam Programs in the Last 10 Years

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good job rook.. GSB gettin worked over by a rook..

Except, all your sketchy fly by the night teams also include GROWN ASS MEN.  Not just boys playing on the team.

Any list like this that doesn't have USA #1 is invalid.... Plus you are missing a whole lot more than those if your going back 10 years.. @eaglesinsider can help you out with that. Once he gets back f

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The more you complain, the more games BS keeps playing. They have TCCH, CAI and IMG left on their schedule. Why are those high-profile games still being played if so many crimes are being committed? How can you sleep at night? Put your money where your mouth is and try to get them canceled. Please post updates. 

USAA had a crazy national schedule, too, fool.  That’s part of the con.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Here’s another scam school to add to your list: International School of Broward

They played the following teams between 2015-2108: BA, Permian, Lynch, Lowndes, Grayson, Cocoa, Elder, Buford and Colquitt. It’s funny how these “scam” schools attract such high-profile suitors ;) 

Speaking only for us and not the other schools, 2017 was the year after the GHSA expanded the classifications and regions and we suddenly had to find enough games to fill out schedule.  Our close by rival schools wouldn't play us once they no longer had to.  I think 2017 was a "any port in a storm" kind of year after our 2016 championship season and even more teams backing away.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Fred said:

Speaking only for us and not the other schools, 2017 was the year after the GHSA expanded the classifications and regions and we suddenly had to find enough games to fill out schedule.  Our close by rival schools wouldn't play us once they no longer had to.  I think 2017 was a "any port in a storm" kind of year after our 2016 championship season and even more teams backing away.

Noted. Nothing against those schools that scheduled ISB as they’re free to schedule whomever they like. My point to these detractors of non-traditional programs is that if they were truly “scam” schools, venerable and reputable programs wouldn’t be scheduling them as in the case of BS. 

• Confused 1
41 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They can play in TX. The TCCH game was canceled due to lack of funding and nothing more than that. 

I said state associated teams.. TCCH can't play for state championships.  They can play in Maryland also just not any MPSSAA teams.. MIAA yep, MIAA teams can play home school or rogue rec teams like BS

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Better yet, why don’t you just do the following: 

BS plays TCCH, CAI and IMG the last three games of their season. Send all your “evidence” to the UIL, FHSAA and the respective ADs and see if you can get them to cancel those games. Wouldn’t that be your ultimate coup? 

I see deflection is still your game.  You did learn from the masters in your party.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, reggid said:

Why were they a scam?   Because they had no actual physical facilities?  Because they had no actual classes, and their online program was a bust?  Because they claimed faked affiliations?  Because they were putting together a “football program” without any actual school, an administration, or facilities?     Why, geez — who does that sound like?  LOL.  Good God, you’re the biggest clown and con artist I’ve ever seen on any high school football board.  You’re literally just an unethical pimp for scam artists.

All of that was greatly helped by your friend GSB.  Nobody did more marketing and promoting for them than him.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
On 9/28/2020 at 12:06 PM, CODBEARD said:

Any list like this that doesn't have USA #1 is invalid.... Plus you are missing a whole lot more than those if your going back 10 years.. @eaglesinsider can help you out with that. Once he gets back from where ever it is he is coaching these days.. Italy, France,  Pakistan or Zimbabwe who knows lol

I could probably write a book on that topic. As soon as accredited online education became a thing, sketchy "schools" offering football really took off.  The first one I remember being really aware of was "Leonard Hall Junior Naval Academy" about a decade ago. That's a real (tiny) military school in Southern Maryland but it turns out the team had absolutely no affiliation with them whatsoever. They just took their name and tried to convince the MPSSAA they were totally a real school team and should be sanctioned to play MPSSAA schools. In reality they were pretty much a homeschool team that enrolled kids who were going to public schools but ineligible to play football for some reason or another. 

I've had job offers from some very sketchy places but never Pakistan or Zimbabwe lol. My general rule is only work in countries with no active terrorist groups, a government that's not actively hostile to the US and where the currency is likely to hold value. Hence why I stay out of the Chinese market despite it paying by far the best.

Believe it or not I'm still based out of the states for now, though I did move recently so that's taken up a ton of my time. Next fall when the COVID stuff is hopefully past I'll probably go back to Italy full time. Something about the slower pace of life I find really appealing. That and the fact that you can live like a king in Rome on a salary that would barely keep your head above water in even a mid-sized American city.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2