Top 5 Biggest Sketchy/Scam Programs in the Last 10 Years

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

uhhemm.. bullshit!  Even if it were true Deion was paying for the trip Deion would not then refuse to honor that just because he took a HC job at JSU.  Deion even with all his flair and what not is not that kind of man.. GSB needs to stop believing all the BS these clowns tell him  that or he is just a liar.. #gullibleashell #blameitondeion

Not only did they stiff TCCH it was also TCCH's homecoming week. luckily they were able to get Joe T Robinson (public school Little Rock, Arkansas) to come and play and yes TCCH and TCAL foot the bill..

He’s a scumbag wife beater who was largely disliked by fans from FSU to the pros. One of those assholes who would blow off little kids from an autograph or picture. He is a fake Christian 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good job rook.. GSB gettin worked over by a rook..

Except, all your sketchy fly by the night teams also include GROWN ASS MEN.  Not just boys playing on the team.

Any list like this that doesn't have USA #1 is invalid.... Plus you are missing a whole lot more than those if your going back 10 years.. @eaglesinsider can help you out with that. Once he gets back f

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He’s a scumbag wife beater who was largely disliked by fans from FSU to the pros. One of those assholes who would blow off little kids from an autograph or picture. He is a fake Christian 

Don't know about all that but I have met with him and other Ravens on a few occasions regarding appearances at some youth leagues and camps when he was with the Ravens. He was always kind and great with the kids.  Just going on my experiences he seemed like a stand up guy and really seemed to care about helping kids. I can't see what he would have to gain by being complicit in a scam. Not like he needs the money

As far as fake Christians well that is just about everyone involved in all of these "Christian" Football Academy teams. Coaches and players alike.  

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That trophy means more than any Maryland 4A title! 

sure it does fool... and to be nice I will even donate the trophy for this epic match-up

Just curious. How dumb are you? I mean like are you just a little bit retarded or are you.....

Goonies Sloth GIF | Gfycat

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

he didn't have shit to do with scheduling that game.. Only teams that will let him schedule for them is BS,LCA, CAI and USA.. The rest of his "clients" just signed up to get the free email of teams with open dates.. Even SFA don't let him schedule for them. How is SFA schedule coming along by the way.. right now they have 0 games..

Maybe SFA can get IMG to play and SFA can try and get that precious playing just 1 game.. although IMG would spank them this year. IMHO

You love posting lies don’t you. You’ve known for years that SFA has been a top client since Day One. Their games vs DBP, MD, IMG, SJR, among many others were the sole braintrust of PGL. We even posted the press releases on here back in the day. Your jealousy and obsession will continue to fuel everything we do and accomplish. 

• Thumbs Down 1
10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You love posting lies don’t you. You’ve known for years that SFA has been a top client since Day One. Their games vs DBP, MD, IMG, SJR, among many others were the sole braintrust of PGL. We even posted the press releases on here back in the day. Your jealousy and obsession will continue to fuel everything we do and accomplish. 

PROVE IT..

"Your jealousy and obsession will continue to fuel everything we do and accomplish."

HAHA... It brings me great joy to be the fuel for your fire.. really it does.. When they appoint you "master high school football scheduler of the year" I will be the first one to applaud your accomplishment at the USA football Gala.(did you get your tickets for that yet, still waiting on mine).. ..Go get em Tiger

oh by the way when does that USAA article come out in the Wetumpka Herald? Thought the reporter was "motivated"  seems like a long time for an article to get run.. Maybe things are busy in Wetumpka Alabama.. I don't know.. We can't wait to read it though.. keep us posted

• Haha 2
On 10/4/2020 at 11:36 AM, CODBEARD said:

BS has no money or way to travel.. That is why they canceled on TCCH. They cancelled on TCCH with no explanation the week of the game leaving TCAL boss scrambling to find a game for them..Bum Squad

I would be shocked if IMG pays for them to come down there and play at this point..

Maybe independently wealthy GSB/PGL will put his money where his mouth is and fund the poor kids travel and accommodations the rest of the season. #poorhomelesspostgradsdeserveachancetoo #gsbhasitcoveredjustsendthebill

Guess GSB not footin' the bill for the poor kids 😢.. #alltalktightwallet #chickenhawk

• Haha 2

With its latest last-minute cancellation, Bishop Scam-some-more “High School” tightens it’s grip on the #1 ranking of sleaziest scam programs.  They are now 3-for-3 in last-minute cancellations on their “scheduled” OOS games.

In related news, GSB tightens his grip on the #1 ranking as biggest low-life pimp and con-artist sleaze-merchant.

It had to hurt GSB when IMG told him to F off when GSB tried the usual BS scam of waiting until the last minute and then threatening cancellation unless IMG paid all of BS’ travel costs.  The scammers’ favorite pimp, GSB, got pimp-slapped instead!   LOL.

• Haha 1
On 9/28/2020 at 2:29 PM, CODBEARD said:

@reggidGSB is a crazy fool. Stop lying about shit fool.. No one got scammed. Not to mention we were only there (ECA) for a semester, the first semester they opened (second half of freshman year)so my Son never played for ECA. We have no ill will towards ECA or the guys there, it just wasn't for us not a big deal. ECA did some real good things for kids and some kids kinda got put in a tight box. We left before any of that.

Now GSB you want go here again with this personal shit?  I promise you don't

who da fuq gardenstatebawrruh?  Why he not banned from folum?

57 minutes ago, EnJonez said:

who da fuq gardenstatebawrruh?  Why he not banned from folum?

GSB is a pimp and a scammer who helps other scammers lie to and exploit kids and their families.

• Haha 1