Early NE OH Playoff Primer

reggid

Wacky OH playoffs for a wacky year:

https://www.cleveland.com/highschoolsports/2020/09/ohsaa-football-regional-playoff-seeding-primer.html

Hoban and Kirtland look like the two best teams in the area (if not the state), but they’re Div. II and Div. V, respectively.   Ed’s looks to be the favorite to emerge from Region 1 in Div. I, but I expect they’ll be on a collision course for another tight game with Mentor.

It’s really odd, though — every high school that fielded a team this year is in the OH playoff tournament, yet there’s no sign of Bishop Sycamore High School anywhere.  Weird, huh?

• Haha 1

Keep pimping for the con artists, fraudsters, and scammers, GSB — it’s really classy.  So, where is Bishop Sycamore High School on the OH high school playoff schedule?  You claim they’re a real high school with real high school players, and you claim that they’re recognized by OHSAA, so why aren’t they on the playoff schedule?   Since you’re the BS scammers’ leading pimp, shouldn’t you be working to correct this obvious oversight?   LOL — you’re a clown.

Hey, GSB, I just tried to check the website for Bishop Sycamore High School to see their playoff schedule, but that website no longer exists.  Since you are in touch with your clients all the time on these scheduling matters, can you send me a link to the school administration’s website so I locate info on their upcoming playoff appearance?  The whole school — teachers and students alike — must be very excited to be in the playoffs!

Thanks in advance.

• Haha 1

I just checked the OHSAA website (since Bishop Sycamore doesn’t have a working one), and there’s no listing of Bishop Sycamore High School anywhere.  How can this be, GSB?   You need to get on this, GSB — BS needs your pimping in a hurry before they are left out of the playoffs.   LOL.

41 minutes ago, reggid said:

Any updates on why Bishop Sycamore High School is not in the all-school OH playoffs?

Dude you are melting down worse than anyone ever. If me and GSB admit they are a scam would you promise to never bring them up again? 

You are like a fucking robot programmed to come here and call them a scam school with spam posts. You havent posted one scintilla about any other topic. 

Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. 

Have you fucking snapped? Are you locked down and about to kill everyone? 

BF438652-A620-4A1E-AAB6-8C2579F8124B.gif

Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. 

344238A1-9FD9-4926-AAE8-124F5FE9A2BD.gif

18 minutes ago, reggid said:

Nole has come unhinged.  LOL.

Guess the scammers and their pimps like Nole and GSB don’t like being exposed.   Too funny.  

Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school. Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school scam school Scam scam scam school 

B9EA85D8-AEA7-4985-B0C0-9755B9FD3814.gif

I checked GSB’s website, and even he has ZERO info on his client Bishop Sycamore High School’s playoff schedule.   Weird.

it doesn’t make sense, GSB.  You’ve said they are a legit high school fielding legit players, and that OHSAA recognizes them, and yet despite every high school team in OH making the playoffs this year, there’s no sign of Bishop Sycamore, your client, in the playoff schedules, not even on your website.   How can this be????   LOL.

• Thanks 1

GSB, you’re making even less sense than usual.  BS is supposedly your client, remember?   You supposedly work with them on their schedule, yet you don’t know anything about their post-season schedule.

if they are a legit school, where is the school located?  Why don’t they have a working website or email?   And if they’re a legit high school, why aren’t they in the high school playoffs that every other high school team is in?   

These should be easy questions — unless you’re a sleazy pimp for scammers and cultists.

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Serious question. If all that you write is true, why are some of the biggest and best brand names in OH hsfb scheduling and playing regular season games versus BS? Please educate us. 

Massillon, St. Edward and St. Ignatius have difficulty filling their schedules in a normal year.  None of these schools were on Bishop Sycamore's original schedule but with all the last minute scheduling and cancellations this season they had no choice but to take the game.  The other option was to not play at all that week.

Bishop Sycamore High School doesn't exist.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’m aware as all three of the above are clients. Still, don’t you think they’re legitimizing BS by scheduling them? PGL offered many better options to them, but they all decided to play BS instead. Wonder why? ;) 

Dont get me wrong. If BS falls off the face of the earth tomorrow, I won’t care one iota. But while they need my assistance, I will give them 110% of my efforts just like every other client. 

A scammer’s gonna scam, and a pimp like you is gonna keep pimping for the scammers.