Early NE OH Playoff Primer

11 minutes ago, Severino said:

Bishop Sycamore cannot participate in the playoffs because it is not an OHSAA member.  There is a football team called Bishop Sycamore but there is no high school.  The school doesn't exist.

Serious question. If all that you write is true, why are some of the biggest and best brand names in OH hsfb scheduling and playing regular season games versus BS? Please educate us. 

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Serious question. If all that you write is true, why are some of the biggest and best brand names in OH hsfb scheduling and playing regular season games versus BS? Please educate us. 

Massillon, St. Edward and St. Ignatius have difficulty filling their schedules in a normal year.  None of these schools were on Bishop Sycamore's original schedule but with all the last minute scheduling and cancellations this season they had no choice but to take the game.  The other option was to not play at all that week.

Bishop Sycamore High School doesn't exist.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Severino said:

Massillon, St. Edward and St. Ignatius have difficulty filling their schedules in a normal year.  None of these schools were on Bishop Sycamore's original schedule but with all the last minute scheduling and cancellations this season they had no choice but to take the game.  The other option was to not play at all that week.

Bishop Sycamore High School doesn't exist.

I’m aware as all three of the above are clients. Still, don’t you think they’re legitimizing BS by scheduling them? PGL offered many better options to them, but they all decided to play BS instead. Wonder why? ;) 

Dont get me wrong. If BS falls off the face of the earth tomorrow, I won’t care one iota. But while they need my assistance, I will give them 110% of my efforts just like every other client. 

39 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’m aware as all three of the above are clients. Still, don’t you think they’re legitimizing BS by scheduling them? PGL offered many better options to them, but they all decided to play BS instead. Wonder why? ;) 

Dont get me wrong. If BS falls off the face of the earth tomorrow, I won’t care one iota. But while they need my assistance, I will give them 110% of my efforts just like every other client. 

A scammer’s gonna scam, and a pimp like you is gonna keep pimping for the scammers.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’m the George Bailey of HSFB. I’ll always do whatever it takes to enhance the lives of my clients’ players, coaches and fans. 

By “enhance,” you mean help the scammers scam the kids and the cultists indoctrinate them.  You got it.