The First Presidential Debate 2020...

Troll

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You couldn't handle me 

You think someone like trump is over the top. Trump in some parts of NYC is soft. Its the mean streets. Now I don't claim to be from the streets but I grew up around very aggressive abrasive people. Ask anyone on this board who knows me and there are several and I've shared many stories. I dont back down. You believe in what you believe in and you fight for that forever.  

You have never met me. You have also never been to a Kingston ghetto and have no idea what it's like. So, I will give you a pass. But Google: Delroy "Uzi" Edwards or Derrick "Shabba" Adair. The former I went to elementary school with, the latter I became friends with as before he turned to crime he was a jockey.  

Then tell me if you think you are as bad ass as either or both of them. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

You have never met me. You have also never been to a Kingston ghetto and have no idea what it's like. So, I will give you a pass. But Google: Delroy "Uzi" Edwards or Derrick "Shabba" Adair. The former I went to elementary school with, the latter I became friends with as before he turned to crime he was a jockey.  

Then tell me if you think you are as bad ass as either or both of them. 

Remember it's never about how big the dawg is its about the fight in the dawg. 

I'm not saying I'd whoop there ass or anything but I guarantee if if came down to it I'd go down swinging 

But back to the original topic

After trump idk if this country will ever get a fighter like trump again. We will probably go back to being sold out and destroyed from within 

At some point we as a people may have to leave this country as it will never survive the way this country was set up

You can see it. The generation hates wealth hates our history hates everything this country stands for. And as much as i love this country I will not live under a government that wants guns gone complete take over of Healthcare taxing the rich to rhe point they all leave. Factories and warehouses completely gone 

These kids are so stupid they don't even know why there opporunities don't exist like they used too 

We have a very dumb population in this country and the schools in America are contributing to the dumbing down of the population 

I ran into a grown woman about a month ago or so and she didn't even know what Tammany hall was. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Remember it's never about how big the dawg is its about the fight in the dawg. 

I'm not saying I'd whoop there ass or anything but I guarantee if if came down to it I'd go down swinging 

After trump idk if this country will ever get a fighter like trump again. We will probably go back to being sold out and destroyed from within 

At some point we as a people may have to leave this country as it will never survive the way this country was set up

One's dead and the other is in a maximum security, Federal prison in Colorado. So, they are not around anymore. I cited them to give you an example of the people I interacted with as both a child and a young adult. This guys were, to quote Trump, "Bad Hombres" with a capital BH. Edwards used to take a page out of the Don, John Gotti and throw a big party in Southside every year when he controlled the crack trade in Queens, New York. That was his way of giving back and buying loyalty at the same time. He once had one of his men who stole from him skinned and burned to death. 

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

One's dead and the other is in a maximum security, Federal prison in Colorado. So, they are not around anymore. I cited them to give you an example of the people I interacted with as both a child and a young adult. This guys were, to quote Trump, "Bad Hombres" with a capital BH. Edwards used to take a page out of the Don, John Gotti and throw a big party in Southside every year when he controlled the crack trade in Queens, New York. That was his way of giving back and buying loyalty at the same time. He once had one of his men who stole from him skinned and burned to death. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

OMFG! @DarterBluebe serious. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

totally disagree

Yes, I am serious. The USA has changed a lot in the past twenty years. I have seen this type of politics before. Just not here. Biden has the edge because he went into the debate with the lead and will not lose it based on Trump's performance. But I don't think he picks up any new votes. He may have cemented a few of the fence sitters not because of himself (Biden) but because Trump looked scary. 

4 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Yes, I am serious. The USA has changed a lot in the past twenty years. I have seen this type of politics before. Just not here. Biden has the edge because he went into the debate with the lead and will not lose it based on Trump's performance. But I don't think he picks up any new votes. He may have cemented a few of the fence sitters not because of himself (Biden) but because Trump looked scary. 

Trump defiantly lost some votes last night, there is no two ways about it. 

21 hours ago, concha said:

Very sure.

Aren't deaths the most important measure?

Deaths per million:  Top 4 states are blue. And 5 of the top 6. Only 2 or 3 of the top 10 states are red.

Fatality rates?  Most of the worst states are blue.

You are a sheep.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/country/united-states/

They talked about Covid like it was the end of the world. Guess what... the USA is about 200,000 less deaths at this time compared to previous years. This includes all deaths of US citizens. Unless the USA has big run of deaths before January we may actually see less deaths this year than the previous few years.

22 hours ago, noonereal said:

Did TRump end his presidency tonight?

Remember Hillary was ( points ahead after the first debate.

I'm sure Trump will want another debate. Biden would be smart not to. He did so much better than most thought, myself included. I was surprised that he backed away from the Green Deal and would not acknowledge Antifa. 

21 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Trump was Trump, Biden was Biden. No minds will be changed from tonight. 

If the current polls are to be believed, then another event or sequence of events will need to break in Trump's direction if he is to win. If you believe they are fake, well we will see.

Bottom line is this: neither candidate presented anything other than what we have come to expect of each.

Personally, unless either or both come up with a different debate strategy, I am not sure whether having the other two debates are worth having. They may be a total waste of time both for the candidates and the electorate. 

I have to agree. If we see another debate like last night then I'm gonna have to write my name down as a write in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Dude, Biden got votes last night and the rest of your posts is nonsense

I am tired of teh trump twiligh zone world. 

He certainly has not gotten any votes from the DJT supporters on this board. I think they are pretty representative of the segment of the electorate that support him nationally. I think less than 10% of the electorate at this stage is swayable. DJT certainly did not get anymore than a miniscule number of these individuals last night. But I suspect Biden did not fare very well either. Bottom line is this: Biden seems to have had a clear lead going into last night based on recent polling. He did not lose it based on the debate.  

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

He certainly has not gotten any votes from the DJT supporters on this board. I think they are pretty representative of the segment of the electorate that support him nationally. I think less than 10% of the electorate at this stage is swayable. DJT certainly did not get anymore than a miniscule number of these individuals last night. But I suspect Biden did not fare very well either. Bottom line is this: Biden seems to have had a clear lead going into last night based on recent polling. He did not lose it based on the debate.  

you'll see

I talked to many people today who were appalled by Trump

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohh your preaching to the choir, we’re fucked either way but honestly I’m preoccupied trying to run a business, not like I’m gonna move if slowJoe wins , I’m still be doing what I’ve been doing for last 5 years 

You are a survivor. Facts show those that do best are the ones that can adapt to change the fastest. If Biden were to win then be ready for the change he may try to push unless it goes against your core beliefs. If you have to fight, plan and plan again before you confront.