..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

Nah, this is his perfect out.

Either he recovers quickly because he has "the best immune system in the history of mankind" and because he "took" his financial interest hydroxy, both which further his personal agenda (meaning, he does not really have it, this is a political ploy), and he continues to downplay the virus and pumps up his voter block, I mean the economy...

or, he withdraws, saying he is doing it in the best interest of the nation while he recovers.  This way he does not have to deal with the stigma of getting crushed in November, he can call Pence the loser and he can continue to take pot shots at his successors without ever having lost an election.

And he gets to run again in 2024.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rippers said:

Nah, this is his perfect out.

Either he recovers quickly because he has "the best immune system in the history of mankind" and because he "took" his financial interest hydroxy, both which further his personal agenda (meaning, he does not really have it, this is a political ploy), and he continues to downplay the virus and pumps up his voter block, I mean the economy...

or, he withdraws, saying he is doing it in the best interest of the nation while he recovers.  This way he does not have to deal with the stigma of getting crushed in November, he can call Pence the loser and he can continue to take pot shots at his successors without ever having lost an election.

And he gets to run again in 2024.

Yep, it's dangerous on multiple levels.

Ether he does not recover quickly, and all bad options are on the table - which would pressure the American system of who is in charge to a level it hasn't seen in half a century.

Or, he recovers quickly after being asymptomatic and starts saying it was nothing, no big deal, and more people go out and get sick and die.

The unlikely scenario is that he learns anything from this and acts responsibly after.

One thing for sure, it's an embarrassment for the entire country.  

• Thanks 1

I can't say I am sorry for him. He has acted irresponsibly and has paid the price. If he is asymptomatic good for him. If he gets seriously ill, unless the American people are nuttier than I give them credit for, I don't see how he wins. And he may well step down, and if so, I don't see how Pence wins. Either way, I see this striking a huge blow to his reelection chances.  

This is a hell of an October surprise, though. Let's see now: Boris Johnson, Bolsanaro, and now Trump. What do they have in common? All three are right wing nut jobs, who have gotten ill with the virus due to discounting it. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

surprise, though. Let's see now: Boris Johnson, Bolsanaro, and now Trump. What do they have in common? All three are right wing nut jobs, who have gotten ill with the virus due to discounting it. 

Ohhh comon Darter, should we forget the Looney Left telling us it’s okay to go to NY Chinese parade, or it’s okay to eat indoors, or that don’t panic and you don’t need to wear a mask unless Your infected already,, don’t forget Peolsi not wearing a mask indoors, and instead of manning up and saying she was wrong , she blamed it on salon for setting it up

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

And he may well step down

He's too stupid to step down.

... people are going to have to face the facts that trump fucked Covid up from the start and may have fucked himself up in the process.....and, his wife and who knows who else.

Stupid bastard and his stupid people just had to wear a mask. How hard is that???

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhh comon Darter, should we forget the Looney Left telling us it’s okay to go to NY Chinese parade, or it’s okay to eat indoors, or that don’t panic and you don’t need to wear a mask unless Your infected already,, don’t forget Peolsi not wearing a mask indoors, and instead of manning up and saying she was wrong , she blamed it on salon for setting it up

Man, I don't give a damn about any of them. I make sure I protect myself. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

and then as new information became available "the left" changed their recommendations. Isn't that what we want from everyone? To be open to learn and adapt? Is that not the core of our survival as a species? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and then as new information became available "the left" changed their recommendations. Isn't that what we want from everyone? To be open to learn and adapt? Is that the core of our survival as a species? 

I have 0 faith, absolute Zero in humanity, all I have any say is my life and the people around me 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and then as new information became available "the left" changed their recommendations. Isn't that what we want from everyone? To be open to learn and adapt? Is that not the core of our survival as a species? 

John Kerry lost an election for doing that.

He was a "flip-flopper" and a "waffler."

And people cared about that...man, that's a drop compared to the ocean of nonsense Trump gets a pass for.

What simpler times those were. xD

- So no, 50% of the country doesn't care if you adapt to new info. If you ever change your mind or evolve your opinion, you are not to be listened to.

10 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

John Kerry lost an election for doing that.

He was a "flip-flopper" and a "waffler."

And people cared about that...man, that's a drop compared to the ocean of nonsense Trump gets a pass for.

What simpler times those were. xD

- So no, 50% of the country doesn't care if you adapt to new info. If you ever change your mind or evolve your opinion, you are not to be listened to.

40% of the country thinks it's weakness to change your opinion period. Can you imagine? You are "strong" if you ignore new information as it's evolved. 

Humans, a failed species. 

• Thanks 1