..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

13 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I have followed protocol 100% for covid since we were all told to. Hands washed. Mask on. Sanitizer in pocket and used frequently. Tried to stay 6 ft apart. Went to work and grocery store. Went to gym once and wore gloves and mask.

I have it. 

Unless there is a effective vaccine in the next few months, I'm almost sure the majority will catch it. We did everything "right" and still caught it.

Wife now has it also.

Stand by.

People stayed home and caught it. They never left their house and still got it. Its airborne. You can't stop it 

Trump will beat this. Im sure he'll have a digital rally probably middle of next week

12 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I have followed protocol 100% for covid since we were all told to. Hands washed. Mask on. Sanitizer in pocket and used frequently. Tried to stay 6 ft apart. Went to work and grocery store. Went to gym once and wore gloves and mask.

I have it. 

Unless there is a effective vaccine in the next few months, I'm almost sure the majority will catch it. We did everything "right" and still caught it.

Wife now has it also.

Stand by.

Here's to you and your family somehow finding the courage to be as tough as GSB. It's a lay-up.

Sounds like you are improving...I hope your wife does well.

image.png.9d49cfee263dbeccf5c866bd5c5abd3b.png

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, concha said:

Are you upset that lots of Proud Boys are more black than you have ever been or ever will be?

LOL..so they have a token "black" spokesman for you to fall in love with...but what % of that red-neck group do you think are black??...1%-2%...🙄

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I have it. 

Wife now has it also.

Stand by.

I am very sorry to hear that your wife now has it. I do wish you both a speedy recovery.

• Thanks 1

The left wingers on here celebrating hoping he dies have given up their lifetime ability to take the high road or feel any moral superiority. 

The hatred inside you has come to the outside. You can dislike everything about Trump and think he’s the worst person ever, but when you display evil traits in a celebratory manner, you have become everything you claimed to have hate 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

Thanks. Im doing much better than my wife.

As far as a "lay up"....My wife is in the bed coughing every 60 seconds and can barely move.

2 things that have no cure....Covid-19 and idiocy.

Your not an idiot for living your life due to a virus. 

People need to live their lives 

17 minutes ago, concha said:

Facts are that the Proud Boys are led my a minority man, welcome minorities and denounce racism.

Eat shit.

so who are they fighting with??...an ideology?...or they just show up at protests they don't like looking to kick-ass?..they are a hate group who you defend...f*in moron...🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

Thanks. Im doing much better than my wife.

As far as a "lay up"....My wife is in the bed coughing every 60 seconds and can barely move.

2 things that have no cure....Covid-19 and idiocy.

Hope the wife gets through it clean with no after effects bro, it affects everyone differently....

Prayers outbound,

bgw

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The left wingers on here celebrating hoping he dies have given up their lifetime ability to take the high road or feel any moral superiority. 

The hatred inside you has come to the outside. You can dislike everything about Trump and think he’s the worst person ever, but when you display evil traits in a celebratory manner, you have become everything you claimed to have hate 

the best retribution trump can have is win in november 

Hell be back stronger than ever 

I highly doubt him getting sick will sway voters 

We had a president in a wheelchair with polio. Voters put him in what 4 times 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That's just idiotic Nole, you're talking through your vagina again.

Wouldn't wish this viral shit on anybody but GSB.

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

The people who celebrated RBG dying have and should have been denounced for their evil mindset. 

Wishing death on people is probably as low as it gets from a thought process standpoint 

It was evident here, your daddy GSB was posting celebratory memes....

You have a heart, it may be Grinch size but still.

bgw

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It was evident here, your daddy GSB was posting celebratory memes....

You have a heart, it may be Grinch size but still.

bgw

I just think a person hating someone else so much that they hope they die proves they have evil in their heart and it’s discouraging to believe there are so many people carrying that evil inside them. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Here's to you and your family somehow finding the courage to be as tough as GSB. It's a lay-up.

Sounds like you are improving...I hope your wife does well.

image.png.9d49cfee263dbeccf5c866bd5c5abd3b.png

Something is seriously wrong with gardenstateballer........nothing about him is RIGHT!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just think a person hating someone else so much that they hope they die proves they have evil in their heart and it’s discouraging to believe there are so many people carrying that evil inside them. 

Oh, it's real and it's a sad commentary as well.

I disagree with Trump's methods and going about the office of the Presidency, but I wouldn't wish this shit on him or his family no matter  how distasteful I view the Trumpian politics.

Classless, hell it will be a bible study everyday if Pence assumes the office. Hahaha.

bgw

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Your not an idiot for living your life due to a virus. 

People need to live their lives 

You're a weakling. Couldn't do anything for the greater good beyond a few weeks without falling apart and bitching up a storm.

I've lived my life too - gone to some national parks and hiked some mountains in the local Las Vegas area. Go out 1-2 times a weak to get groceries and sometimes miscellaneous items.

Haven't gone to the gym or movie theater or any bars or restaurants for dine-in service (get takeout once every other week to support the local, family owned places); other than that, life's been normal.

If you NEED those things that much that you have to be a thoughtless dickhead then... 

Weakest-link.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I hope you take these thoughtful feelings and extend them to poor Jacob Wohl...he's been indicted on 5 charges and faces multiple felonies for being an epic piece of shit (actual charges relate to voter intimidation).

Send that cuck some jail mail once he turns himself in (or gets arrested and extradited).

Jacob Wohl facing up to 24 years in prison if convicted on all counts.

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You said this a couple days ago

"Probably at the gym last week. Only place other than work and grocery store since March. I dont remember washing or sanitizing my hands between machines."

True. I was wearing latex gloves but should have sanitized them just like bare hands. Probably rubbed my nose or eyes. Its a natural habit that is hard to remember to not do.

Im not sure where I got it. For all we know, it could have been from a gas pump.

Doesnt matter now. Moot point for sure.