..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The people who celebrated RBG dying have and should have been denounced for their evil mindset. 

Wishing death on people is probably as low as it gets from a thought process standpoint 

There's no satisfaction in seeing him demolished at the polls if he's dead.

I hope the old shit-gibbon gets better soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

The "upside" to having this crap...We're good for 3 months!! (if we dont die). 

If we (the world) get lucky, T-cell immunity could play a bigger factor like it did with SARS where people that had that have immunity 17 years later (from T-cell).

As far as I've read it seems like there's only been a couple confirmed cases of people getting it twice (the latest is a guy in Reno, NV; 1st time he got it was a small cold, 2nd time he had to go to the hospital for oxygen therapy).

18 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

He'll likely lose, but pretty slim odds that he gets "demolished." I've got Namenda Joe somewhere between 290-300 at the moment. 

It was mainly a figure of speech.

I've got FL being razor-thin right now, keeping that would soften the blow of losing and possibly help him keep the WH.

And I'm still unsure if AZ will really go blue on the POTUS level, though it does seem it'll have 2 Dem. Senators, which I did not see coming 10 years ago when that state was filled with weirdo's wearing teabags from their faces.

I've got Biden at 291, and since I don't count out the stupidity of the electorate I agree with 538 that Trump has a solid shot to win (30% maybe even a bit more). - I have Biden winning AZ despite my doubts, 1 vote in NE and all of the votes in Maine. I gave him PA, MI, and WI back while losing FL, NC, and GA. I guess FL would be the most likely to move to Biden out of those 3 with NC 2nd...I don't think there's any real chance he'd win GA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The left wingers on here celebrating hoping he dies have given up their lifetime ability to take the high road or feel any moral superiority. 

The hatred inside you has come to the outside. You can dislike everything about Trump and think he’s the worst person ever, but when you display evil traits in a celebratory manner, you have become everything you claimed to have hate 

Nole, your last paragraph showed that some posters are dispicable and are in fact what the claim to dispise..Cultual Marxism and all its evil have manifested right here for all to see...

10 hours ago, Rippers said:

Here we go.  This is either his out or his opportunity.  Who wants to bet he "survives", and then touts hydroxy and his "perfect immune system" as the reason for said survival, furthering diminishing the effects of the virus?

DIdn't I sort of call this in May?

My first thought when I heard, was that this is fake news and he is just using it to try and either get sympathy votes, or to prove how strong and powerful he is when he miraculously "beats" the virus.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Racism is what built the U.S. you fucking shithead....

Partisan bullshit deflection fucking hell!

Poll taxes and taxes on the slaveowners, importing, insurance, yada yada yada bought Louisiana and financed the revolution.

Get that weak shit out of here.

MAG my ass.

bgw

Damn @BUFORDGAWOLVES educating the ignorant I see 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, rockinl said:

I have followed protocol 100% for covid since we were all told to. Hands washed. Mask on. Sanitizer in pocket and used frequently. Tried to stay 6 ft apart. Went to work and grocery store. Went to gym once and wore gloves and mask.

I have it. 

Unless there is a effective vaccine in the next few months, I'm almost sure the majority will catch it. We did everything "right" and still caught it.

Wife now has it also.

Stand by.

Sorry to hear that brother.  Wishing you and your wife a speedy recovery.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Damn @BUFORDGAWOLVES educating the ignorant I see 

So what, keep complaining so we feel bad for you something that happened 100s of years ago, like that’s not helping moving forward, Not one person on here was around back then grow the fuck up and stop playing the owe woah is me card, put your big boy pants on and actually do something with your life then spend hours on here crying about something that doesn’t he even exist anymore 

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So what, keep complaining so we feel bad for you something that happened 100s of years ago, like that’s not helping moving forward, Not one person on here was around back then grow the fuck up and stop playing the owe woah is me card, put your big boy pants on and actually do something with your life then spend hours on here crying about something that doesn’t he even exist anymore 

You and your ilk are benefiting , grow the fuck up. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Folks, the U.S. has 4% of the worlds population but 20% of the deaths.

Is that real, or no?

bgw 

It depends on things like "Are you stupid enough to trust Chinese official stats" and if you think most countries in the world even the ability or desire to track them.

• Like 1

Looking over the statement about Trump's treatment plan, and correct me if I'm wrong - but looks like they're giving him a litany of treatments...yet NOT giving him Hydroxychloriquine.

That should tell you everything you need to know about that.

Looks like they've given him an experimental anti-body drug from Eli Lilly, along with a bunch of vitamins and some over-the-counter options like Aspirin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Looking over the statement about Trump's treatment plan, and correct me if I'm wrong - but looks like they're giving him a litany of treatments...yet NOT giving him Hydroxychloriquine.

That should tell you everything you need to know about that.

Looks like they've given him an experimental anti-body drug from Eli Lilly, along with a bunch of vitamins and some over-the-counter options like Aspirin.

They're making public his medical treatment plan? Doesn't that violate protections afforded by HIPPA?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2