Valdosta trying to charge Lowndes band

Ga96

10 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

The real and most important question is when is Garcias appeal to be heard and decided on?  No Garcia, then Dosta just becomes another ga team.

😂 

Lowndes was one of the favorites before the lying ass California crew came to town. They’ll be fine without the married/not married parents and their kid, 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm really surprised that Valdosta is not appealing Garcia's eligibility.  They're only appealing the apparent forfeit of the Warner Robins game.

Must be one helluva backstory....LOL.

Rufus>>

Unc, take this for what it's worth: there's a reason everything isn't released to the public....whether it's good or bad. 

5 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm really surprised that Valdosta is not appealing Garcia's eligibility.  They're only appealing the apparent forfeit of the Warner Robins game.

Must be one helluva backstory....LOL.

Rufus>>

I think they are w/ a petition as well.  two different petitions were/are circulating in regards to letting Garcia play.  I got one link through Ticketman and the other sent from the booster club.  both were different.

43 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

I think they are w/ a petition as well.  two different petitions were/are circulating in regards to letting Garcia play.  I got one link through Ticketman and the other sent from the booster club.  both were different.

They had until Monday to file the appeal. They did not make the deadline so he will be ineligible to play at Valdosta. 

His family unit can move to a different school district and receive immediate eligibility, but, the entire family has to move. 

Valdosta will be lucky if they aren't stuck with the forfeit. Clearly they didn't do their due diligence on the Garcia paperwork. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Speaking of Valdosta, y'all can catch the Lowndes vs Valdosta game on ESPN2 this Friday at 8:00! Was originally gonna be on ESPNU, but it was bumped up to ESPN2. You can also catch Parkview vs Grayson on ESPN2 on October 30th. 

I feel like after Parkview lost to NG that they are very mortal... 

Grayson on the other hand.... 

21 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

So leave the kid out in the cold?  If that's the case, they should forfeit the game

You california folks are something. 

His parents lie about being separated and now it’s errrbody’s fault but the Garcia’s?!?

I hope those mother fuckers are puerto rican! Don’t want Mexicans getting a bad rap for janky ass people like them!

• Haha 3

I see Mr. Del-Rio is eligible for Cartersville now. I find it funny that these high profile guys who are transferring to brand name schools are being ruled ineligible....and THEN transferring to "generic" brand schools and being ruled eligible. Now I don't know about y'all, but it seems as if GHSA is really pushing that "balance of power" narrative by doing this. Valdosta, Grayson and Carrollton h=are the schools who've fallen victim to this.