Valdosta trying to charge Lowndes band

Ga96

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Everybody did everything right. We just can't understand. xD

That article did point out that the Garcias have had two appeals rejected. They're running on empty now. 

Some folks can’t catch a break. Don’t tell chad though. He’ll spend the whole day telling everybody to prove rush did anything wrong. He’s just a guy who is in wrong circumstance after wrong circumstance after wrong circumstance. 

Ask his first wife what a good dude he is.......

#kiddingnotkidding 

48 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Now what if there was some small chance in hell that it was a clerical error and that the Garcias were being honest the entire time?

Marietta had a clerical error and have been damned as cheaters ever since. 

Valdosta should be given the same fate, difference being errrbody knows rush cheats in life and on his wife, so to assume he’s not now is laughable. 

57 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Now what if there was some small chance in hell that it was a clerical error and that the Garcias were being honest the entire time?

There is no clerical error when the school says bona fide and the family says we separated legally to avoid becoming bona fide. xD

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Valdosta should be given the same fate, difference being errrbody knows rush cheats in life and on his wife, so to assume he’s not now is laughable. 

Marietta did not understand the rules at best. It wasn't a clerical error. They played a player that lived outside the attendance zone because they thought if the parent worked in the system it was ok. Turned out the parent has to work at the receiving school specifically. 

I can understand why people would say they tried to cheat, because people that aren't secretaries or admin can read and understand the rule. 

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is no clerical error when the school says bona fide and the family says we separated legally to avoid becoming bona fide. xD

Marietta did not understand the rules at best. It wasn't a clerical error. They played a player that lived outside the attendance zone because they thought if the parent worked in the system it was ok. Turned out the parent has to work at the receiving school specifically. 

I can understand why people would say they tried to cheat, because people that aren't secretaries or admin can read and understand the rule. 

So we agree. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I feel you. You think he's the ring leader in all of this or was it more so on the parents?

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I think they all were in on it. The Garcia’s, rush, valdosta and the whole lot knew. 

Sadly, the kid is the one that will pay. 

Idk who knew what and when, but, by the time that ESPN interview dropped, everybody involved either knew or didn't do the due diligence. 

On 10/8/2020 at 9:13 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, someone's lies is what started it. The ESPN interview just got the shit exposed. 

It ain't alright to lie whether you get caught or not.

In my job, I'm trained to look for the root cause and fix it, not the symptom.  If you don't fix the root cause then you never fix the problem and it reoccurs.  You might have a short term fix but not the long term solution.  Applying that concept, the lies are the root cause while the interview is a symptom that people see as the problem.

• Like 1