Covid 19 Mortality

concha

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, they're in charge, right? What could be more important than their opinions?

🤣

🤡

And these clowns forget that like 80% of Americans could GAFF (translated: doesn’t trust) about anything the media vomits out to passed off as news or polls. Clown city, I tell ya. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

And these clowns forget that like 80% of Americans could GAFF (translated: doesn’t trust) about anything the media vomits out to passed off as news or polls. Clown city, I tell ya. 

But yet you vomit Pew Research when it fits your narrative, you trust it then.... what changed my drama queen Conchita?

Oh, the narrative.....

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Enlighten us with influence peddling, the tax returns, the idiot heading the BLM, and your broke fucking orange hero....

Thanks,

bgw

Still waiting for your explanation as to why you shill for the party that has been fucking over black folks for the better part of two centuries, Swedish Larry.

"Stockholm Syndrome"

You looked it up yet?

1 minute ago, concha said:

Still waiting for your explanation as to why you shill for the party that has been fucking over black folks for the better part of two centuries, Swedish Larry.

"Stockholm Syndrome"

You looked it up yet?

Still awaiting your answer to the lack of reparations for 246 years of slavery. 100years of Jim Crow, systemic racism, police brutality, voter suppression, monetizing of the WH, tax returns explanation, influence peddling from the Orange Idiot and damn near bankrupt.... again. 

But please continue with the “political football” red versus blue. 

Pendejo,

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Still awaiting your answer to the lack of reparations for 246 years of slavery. 100years of Jim Crow, systemic racism, police brutality, voter suppression, monetizing of the WH, tax returns explanation, influence peddling from the Orange Idiot and damn near bankrupt.... again. 

But please continue with the “political football” red versus blue. 

Pendejo,

bgw

I don't need to give you one.

Again, why do shill for the party that responsible for most of the above?

Just now, concha said:

I don't need to give you one.

Again, why do shill for the party that responsible for most of the above?

Well, turnabout is fair play and fuck you too... you don’t wanna debate why things are today and how we got here that’s on you. 

It cannot just be on your terms and your playing field.

So, that said.... Imbecile.

bgw

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, turnabout is fair play and fuck you too... you don’t wanna debate why things are today and how we got here that’s on you. 

It cannot just be on your terms and your playing field.

So, that said.... Imbecile.

bgw

the answer is mainly "Democrats"

Who you shill for

Write a check, bitch.

LMAO at Swedish Larry the Stockholm Syndrome poster boy.

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But yet you vomit Pew Research when it fits your narrative, you trust it then.... what changed my drama queen Conchita?

Oh, the narrative.....

bgw

I don't trust any polls. i do my own research, then follow my gut. That's why I KNOW not to trust ANYTHING that the media says. In fact, I've come to find that whatever they say or print, it's a good safe bet to go the opposite direction. It's like the dems....whatever they accuse you of doing, they're the one's doing it. All so predictable now.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I don't trust any polls. i do my own research, then follow my gut. That's why I KNOW not to trust ANYTHING that the media says. In fact, I've come to find that whatever they say or print, it's a good safe bet to go the opposite direction. It's like the dems....whatever they accuse you of doing, they're the one's doing it. All so predictable now.

Well don’t bust a gut! Pew Research is a solid dispassionate nonpartisan poll. 

bgw

On 10/9/2020 at 11:35 PM, rockinl said:

Ive just come out of the sickest 10 days of my life. I can see the light now. Im pretty healthy for my age (50's), no other issues, and IT KICKED MY ASS!!!!  Very bad virus. Among all the other shitty symptoms I had, my blood pressure spiked up to 170/100!

[...]

I'm happy to hear that you've come out of it. We're looking forward to hearing the same news regarding your wife. 

• Like 1