Why do you hate Biden so much?

KoolingGrew

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

I am starting to think you have no brain. Seriously ... just fess up and say you are a conservative. 

ExplIn what a conservative is and I’ll let you know,

if being a conservative is  wanting to live in safe town, where I don’t have to worry about being robbed shot or my windows smashed in

then fuck yeah I’m hella conservative 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Darter is an intellectually dishonest leftist piece of dogshit.

He actually has fantasies about Trump rounding up black people and putting them in camps.  This is the guy who has increased financing for HBCUs, is pushing for school choice, signed the First Step Act...

No such fantasies about the guy who called school integration a racial jungle.

He is a complete turd and I'll raise a glass when his sorry ass finally leaves this country.

I will not miss you. That's for sure. Where no bones are provided, no dogs are invited. I am sure you know everything there is to know about dog shit!

Fuck Off!!

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

ExplIn what a conservative is and I’ll let you know,

if being a conservative is  wanting to live in safe town, where I don’t have to worry about being robbed shot or my windows smashed in

then fuck yeah I’m hella conservative 

Google it and figure it out for yourself. Don't be as lazy about your politics as you are with the market. 

I will not miss you. That's for sure. Where no bones are provided, no dogs are invited. I am sure you know everything there is to know about dog shit!

Fuck Off!!

You are a dishonest turd.

This country will be a better place when your sorry ass is gone.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Darter is an intellectually dishonest leftist piece of dogshit.

He actually has fantasies about Trump rounding up black people and putting them in camps.  This is the guy who has increased financing for HBCUs, is pushing for school choice, signed the First Step Act...

No such fantasies about the guy who called school integration a racial jungle.

He is a complete turd and I'll raise a glass when his sorry ass finally leaves this country.

That's about right.....Likes Sol Alinsky too.....He's a Marxist too.....Badddddddd

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Like I said, man, Fuck off! No one is more dishonest here than you are. You and DJT are peas in a pod. Go lick his ass, you damn sycophant!

The guy who tries to pass off sick and delusional fantasies as real is trying to call other people dishonest.

You are a complete and utter turd.

Darter = 💩

Glad you looked. Bully for you. Research everything before you act. That is the final piece of advice I will leave with you. 

Did you research Sol Alinsky ?? If you did and then refer to him as a gentleman and "respect him".....Concha is correct as am I.....

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Glad you looked. Bully for you. Research everything before you act. That is the final piece of advice I will leave with you. 

Your still wrong about me, I’m still not conservative , I was Green Party thru and through, Ralph Nader and Gary Johnson all the way until I realized they would get us killed  if elected so had to switch it up

your giving me the Choice between a Douche and A shit sandwich and then get mad when I choose the douche

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

That's about right.....Likes Sol Alinsky too.....He's a Marxist too.....Badddddddd

I looked into Saul Alinsky because  I didn't know who he was... 

I fail to see how this makes anyone a Marxist or reprehensible.... 

Yall fear and hate anything you dont understand... 

Perhaps if he was bending over for Trump like so many of yall do you'd think differently  of him... 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Perhaps if he was bending over for Trump like so many of yall do you'd think differently  of him... 

Alinsky was a radical leftist bent on undermining our freedom and prosperity.

What about that don't YOU understand?

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Exactly. These individuals are either crazy or they have a hidden agenda. These are not the Republicans of even Reagan let alone Eisenhower. Back then being Republican actually stood for something other than supporting a shit show. 

The whole lot of them can follow DJT off the cliff. I won't shed a tear for any of them.

God help me for saying (thinking) this. I was not raised that way. I need to leave this board before I get as evil as they are. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

🤡

imagine that.

Leftists supporting a leftist.

How many times in recent history have the Europeans pulled for the Republican candidate?

Clown.

20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Your still wrong about me, I’m still not conservative , I was Green Party thru and through, Ralph Nader and Gary Johnson all the way until I realized they would get us killed  if elected so had to switch it up

your giving me the Choice between a Douche and A shit sandwich and then get mad when I choose the douche

Look man, I have nothing personally against you. You should vote your conscience, as I should vote mine. I wish you well. Final parting advice if you continue to trade. Put in the work. It's the only way to succeed. If you can't go the GSB route and get an adviser when you have more savings. I mean that. You can do better on your own. But you have to put in the work. 

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Don't use Wikipedia......Go live in Argentina or any other Marxist nation or read what happens...Alinsky was a scumbag and criminal...He advocated, amoungmany things that were not the kind of country you'd want to live...Tell Darter go back to Jamaica and you must travel to other parts of the world to see what really goes on...Research Marxism read about it,get educated...

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Correct....People don't know history much less the enemy....This lack of historical context and what evil Marxism represents is the reason America is at a tipping point...

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Problem is yall say this about everything.... 

Quite literally its gotten to the point where if youre anything other than Pro-Trump you hate America... 

And thats a dangerous mindset to have..... 

Part of why we're so divided and disdainful now.... 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Problem is yall say this about everything.... 

Quite literally its gotten to the point where if youre anything other than Pro-Trump you hate America... 

And thats a dangerous mindset to have..... 

Part of why we're so divided and disdainful now.... 

Alinsky was a far leftist.

What about "radicals" don't you understand?

No shock that Darter would have fellated Alinsky if ever given the chance.

1 hour ago, concha said:

You are a dishonest turd.

This country will be a better place when your sorry ass is gone.

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Like I said, man, Fuck off! No one is more dishonest here than you are. You and DJT are peas in a pod. Go lick his ass, you damn sycophant!

Darter, I would have to say that this country is a much better place with you here and a much worse place with Concha here.  It's not even close.  He is like a fish in a bowl and he can't see past his self created fear of the world.  Just be thankful that you don't live in his head because it must be a nightmare.  

• Thanks 1