Why do you hate Biden so much?

KoolingGrew

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

As disheartening  as it the oldheads won't be around forever... somebody's gotta step up and realize that once they're gone the burden falls on us. 

Theyre gonna do whatever they want in spite of us.... of course your fine with that. 

I unlike you agree with the mentality of the older generation. I never agreed with my generation and I def don't agree with the generation after me 

These two generations will completely screw America 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I unlike you agree with the mentality of the older generation. I never agreed with my generation and I def don't agree with the generation after me 

These two generations will completely screw America 

Each Generation  will make mistakes and Advancements... 

The old are not without their flaws just as the young are not without theirs... 

But the Screwing of America is not nor will it ever be the sole fault of one generation old or young.... where the unfairness falls is the young will have to fix whatever mistakes they currently make as well as mistakes of the old who no longer can or never wanted to too begin with. 

And the cycle will only continue but you can mitigate it if you try... 

The lack of concern for tomorrow is concerning... 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Each Generation  will make mistakes and Advancements... 

The old are not without their flaws just as the young are not without theirs... 

But the Screwing of America is not nor will it ever be the sole fault of one generation old or young.... where the unfairness falls is the young will have to fix whatever mistakes they currently make as well as mistakes of the old who no longer can or never wanted to too begin with. 

And the cycle will only continue but you can mitigate it if you try... 

The lack of concern for tomorrow is concerning... 

I'm very concerned about tomorrow because as the days go by and the younger generation has a voice in this country it scares the hell outta me 

The old made flaws but nowhere near the flaws of the generation of today. 

Biggest policies of the past JBL entire presidency. Nixon ending the draft 

Just now, concha said:

The man is as crooked as the day is long.  Nobody on their side could give a flip.  He defends the right to kill babies and he isn’t Trump.  Nothing else matters.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:06 AM, Bormio said:

The man is as crooked as the day is long.  Nobody on their side could give a flip.  He defends the right to kill babies and he isn’t Trump.  Nothing else matters.

This is true for everyone. Once a mind is made up, people tend to ignore character flaws and flat out lies to elect the person they want. To argure the truth only invokes combat mode in the brain and the ability to reason shuts down. It's a known survival trait.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:27 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Joe Biden is Old and maybe he isn't the best choice

I disagree. Is he too old? Yes but so is Trump. 

Joe is the best choice however because he has the best chance of beating Trump of all the candidates the Dems had to offer. Can you imagine of Warren had been chosen to run vs TRump? It would be a race to see who could call the most names. 

Like this, the differance is dramatic. Trustworthy, honest and experienced vs liar, dishonest and shallow. 

This country has more than COVID fatigue, it has insanity fatigue. Biden represents stability. The stability most the country not only wants but wants desperately. Hence the rush to vote. 

Indeed, old Joe is the best choice. 

peace

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I like that guy noone. He has his head on right! 🙃

😋

I haven’t forgotten about New York.  Maybe next year for a Bosco game after we have reached herd immunity under Biden.  I really want a Kinchley’s pizza, since poor old GSB ain’t ever going to get his from 66.

• Haha 1