HUN school up 26-7 at halftime

HooverOutlaw

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PC brought in approx 16 xfers from the five boroughs of NYC. That tells you all you need to know about the quality of hsfb in NY. 

Agree about NY football but still if they were FBS offer kids you would think they would make a huge impact. Hun has a good squad but they are not SJR or SJP. Is PC coaching that bad?

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I believe only 3-5 PGs are allowed per sport per team. I know that’s true for Peddie and Blair. 

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

None of the NJ boarding schools are on the same level as the Fab4. And yes, PCs coaching is baaaad. 

Interesting would think being in that league PC would be better coached considering who they have to play against

21 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PC brought in approx 16 xfers from the five boroughs of NYC. That tells you all you need to know about the quality of hsfb in NY. 

I think its more about the quality of coaching at PC.  You put those transfers on SJR, Bosco, or Bergen and they are making some noise.  Those kids looked good, just lost.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Hearing that Deshaun The coach who brought in all the NY kids quit PC staff last night. 🤦🏾‍♂️ grand opening, grand closing.

that is y that model is horrific..I believe it harms a program more often than helps. These kids are hired guns nothing more. No foundation. No school loyalty.