Hitler's Germany

DarterBlue

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Couldn’t find Blue.... he was chowing on bbq and sucking down Natty Lites. 

bgw

Lol. Naw. Couldn’t make it. But wish I could have. Only reason Trump is up there in the first place is because gullible, pussy mofos afraid of their own shadows make him. If that dude walked down into into that crowd of American Patriots, he’s be mobbed. Virus or no lame ass virus. But being a “politician” right before Election Day, he’s giving the China Virus and its millions of frightened, gullible minion his due regard. But rest assured, we will all crawl over a mile of smegma mined from between Red Zones toes to vote on the 3rd. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Actually, Trump was exactly where he wanted to be, away from all these, "disgusting supporters" of his (his own words if we are to believe the young lady who used to be an assistant to Pence). Furthermore, given he sees himself as a wanna be dictator/emperor, the balcony above his throngs of adoring supporters is certainly appropriate. 

I hope you all get your wishes, but after I am long gone. You are all blind as bats and don't see what's down the river. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You are literally the king of vapid. So, in a sense there is something you excel at. It has little use, but that is beside the point I guess!

You are a shameless imbecile who throws around nazi references at an event with a heavily black audience.

You must be incapable of shame.

Maybe your uber-stupidity helps achieve that.

1 minute ago, concha said:

You are a shameless imbecile who throws around nazi references at an event with a heavily black audience.

You must be incapable of shame.

Maybe your uber-stupidity helps achieve that.

Again, if you thought I was stupid, you would ignore me, as I have ignored your threads. But you feel compelled to respond, don't you? Stupid is as stupid does, and you demonstrate stupid multiple times a day. 

BTW, I hope your boy collapses in my back yard Monday. His reckless behavior deserves to be punished. God, are you listening?

39 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

And it is ironic that you call me stupid since you feel compelled to respond to my threads when I ignore yours. Your dishonesty is something to behold!

Btw do u understand how economically and military strong nazi germany was? 

How the allies after world War 1 decimated Germany and led to the uprise of hitler

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Btw do u understand how economically and military strong nazi germany was? 

How the allies after world War 1 decimated Germany and led to the uprise of hitler

I am well acquainted with the rise of Hitler and see many parallels in the rise of Trump. The difference is that in the case of the USA, the damage has been self inflicted.

I studied that period of History for my GCE A level exams.