WHO condemns COVID lockdowns

Bormio

France is locked down ‘til New Years. Isn’t that fucking special. I feel horrible form our French brothers and sisters. Thank GOD Trump is gong to win. Watching retard Biden babble about whatever the fuck that he thinks he’s talking in terms of this virus is disgusting. Vote for Dementia and you reap what you sow bitches. 

Fuck Fauci, China, CDC, and the WHO. I haven’t worn a mask in two weeks (fuck it im done) . And bodies are yet to be piling up in the streets....even my “cancer neighbor down the street is still alive. 

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Fuck Fauci, China, CDC, and the WHO. I haven’t worn a mask in two weeks (fuck it im done) . And bodies are yet to be piling up in the streets....even my “cancer neighbor down the street is still alive. 

Big difference between asking people to wear a mask when you go into a tight public space like a store...

vs shutting down businesses while locking down people in their homes.

like quite a big difference

🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Big difference between asking people to wear a mask when you go into a tight public space like a store...

vs shutting down businesses while locking down people in their homes.

like quite a big difference

🤷‍♂️

Agree. But here’s where I stand. (A) I’ve done my part. Jeez! We’ve ALL done respective part and then some.  I AM NOT responsible for YOUR well-being (not you specifically, but you get it) . And you are not responsible for mine. And (B) If you don’t want me in your business without a mask, just tell me, I’ll go somewhere else because I’m done putting on a mask so YOU feel better.  I’m done with this wishy washy BS that very few (in my experience) accept as gospel and is NOT whole-heartedly supported by science. There are plenty of businesses that are calling BS as well. So I won’t starve thankfully. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Agree. But here’s where I stand. (A) I’ve done my part. Jeez! We’ve ALL done respective part and then some.  I AM NOT responsible for YOUR well-being (not you specifically, but you get it) . And you are not responsible for mine. And (B) If you don’t want me in your business without a mask, just tell me, I’ll go somewhere else because I’m done putting on a mask so YOU feel better.  I’m done with this wishy washy BS that very few (in my experience) accept as gospel and is NOT whole-heartedly supported by science. There are plenty of businesses that are calling BS as well. So I won’t starve thankfully. 

Respectfully disagree.  I am most definitely responsible for not getting you sick and that's what this is about.  I don't infect you and as a fellow human being you take necessary precautions to not infect me.  That way we both win.  

I mean we are the same species and all.  

Imho.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Respectfully disagree.  I am most definitely responsible for not getting you sick and that's what this is about.  I don't infect you and as a fellow human being you take necessary precautions to not infect me.  That way we both win.  

I mean we are the same species and all.  

Imho.

Respectfully, you can disagree, and I respect that. But Bro this will go on and on and on and on if we let it. The science and data does not warrant you changing your entire life and having your liberties stomped  upon because an extremely small % of the population may succumb to this virus. I’m not going to be guilted into not living my God-given life to the fullest as, imho, HE intended me to. The virus is political and the science is flawed. No ifs, ands or butts about it. There are equally as many people and scientists that don’t buy into the msm science as there are people and scientists that treat it as gospel. This is flawed science...inconclusive at best. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

it is insanity that trump has made it so

the world is fitting this virus... it's not just the educated here in the usa 

Trump has?!!!🤣 (Biden voice) C'mon man. The left, brother....YOU KNOW has gone bat shit fucking crazy. You know this. It doesn't take 6 years of higher education to see that. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

they also drive the infection rate for 25% of 1% saving thousands of lives. 

not too shabby, I don't think anyone thought they would be this effective. 

Temporary.  Lockdowns in many cases change the date on the death certificate.  IF you knew there would be an effective (key word) vaccine in the short-term, they would be more defensible.  But we don’t and I think the chances are not great (based on history and our dealings with coronaviruses before).

49 minutes ago, noonereal said:

why did your God need experimental treatment and hospitalization?

how do you laugh at 215,000 dead?

man, you really need to stop, you are insulting and hate inspiring 

peace

Considering The CDC and Fauxi estimated up to 650,000 dead for this years "flu season"  BEFORE this 'pandemic' hit 😲....well....215 has gotta look pretty good 🤔..... including some pandemic on top of the flu....no?

like somebody at the top, "responsible" for all this, must get all your thanks...right?

BTW: what happened to the regular old 'flu' this year ???.....ANYbody get that one? .....apparently it's gone "missing"........Should we put out an APB ?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

The number is not 215K just stop with the propaganda. It’s a political weapon used to spread disinformation. 

They have been filing the cause of death under Covid if the person that died had Covid in their system at the time of death. Motorcycle accident? Shark attack? If you had Covid its gonna take the credit. 

The number is much lower, and would be even lower if Cuomo and Murphy up in NY/NJ didn’t commit genocide with our senior citizens. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

On 10/17/2020 at 4:58 PM, Blueliner said:

Respectfully, you can disagree, and I respect that. But Bro this will go on and on and on and on if we let it. The science and data does not warrant you changing your entire life and having your liberties stomped  upon because an extremely small % of the population may succumb to this virus. I’m not going to be guilted into not living my God-given life to the fullest as, imho, HE intended me to. The virus is political and the science is flawed. No ifs, ands or butts about it. There are equally as many people and scientists that don’t buy into the msm science as there are people and scientists that treat it as gospel. This is flawed science...inconclusive at best. 

I don't understand how your liberties have been destroyed.  Mine haven't.  I simply wear a mask when I'm around other people because it's a pandemic.  I'm still free brother.

A virus being political does not make sense.  Politicians make it political and I wouldn't take advice on a virus from them or any non expert for that matter.  As the advice from experts changes and evolves I will listen and act accordingly.  

Btw, what experts are saying that this is not a big deal and that we shouldn't be looking out for our fellow Americans.  Serious question.  Dr. ?  

I'm not big on religion so I'll leave what God thinks and what he wants to others.  😏

Hope all is well brother.  🙏

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The number is not 215K just stop with the propaganda. It’s a political weapon used to spread disinformation. 

They have been filing the cause of death under Covid if the person that died had Covid in their system at the time of death. Motorcycle accident? Shark attack? If you had Covid its gonna take the credit. 

The number is much lower, and would be even lower if Cuomo and Murphy up in NY/NJ didn’t commit genocide with our senior citizens. 

So Cuomo and Murphy could have lowered the # of dead but Trump, being the President, could not have?  That is some unsound logic right there.  It's not unexpected coming from you but the disconnect is truly special.  By special I mean short bus special.  The kind of special where you wear a bike helmet even when you're not riding a bike.  

I guarantee that if it were Obama instead of Trump you would be screaming about how many he killed.  And you would have been correct.  

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

So Cuomo and Murphy could have lowered the # of dead but Trump, being the President, could not have?  That is some unsound logic right there.  It's not unexpected coming from you but the disconnect is truly special.  By special I mean short bus special.  The kind of special where you wear a bike helmet even when you're not riding a bike.  

I guarantee that if it were Obama instead of Trump you would be screaming about how many he killed.  And you would have been correct.  

Not really. Trump did all he could. It wasn’t his fault democrats governors sent old people to an earlier grave. He supplied NY, NJ and CA with everything they needed to curb the virus. 

He did the best he could that Cuomo and Newsom who hate Trumps guts complimented him on his handling and help. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

and you belive this slop, it's sad my brother 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m convinced you only post on this side to troll conservative posters. I don’t believe you believe none of the garbage you spew over here. 

you are likely unaware of how successful NY has been in combating COVID as you are so many other issues

this is the only explanation

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1