Florida guys why doesn't St Thomas Aquinas play IMG?

jserralions

Even though they are so close? I remember a tweet Nick Bosa wanting to play them and all the IMG players told Bosa to tell his coaches to call beause they refuse.

I will say this, SJB was once open to that idea but what happened was IMG snatched one of their 5 star WRs and a viral tweet was going around long time ago about how an IMG coach slid into the DMs of a rising prospect at SJB and it was so snakelike.

STA guys?

13 minutes ago, jserralions said:

Even though they are so close? I remember a tweet Nick Bosa wanting to play them and all the IMG players told Bosa to tell his coaches to call beause they refuse.

I will say this, SJB was once open to that idea but what happened was IMG snatched one of their 5 star WRs and a viral tweet was going around long time ago about how an IMG coach slid into the DMs of a rising prospect at SJB and it was so snakelike.

STA guys?

If I was STA I wouldn’t want to play img either,  if img embarrasses sta , all the future sta recruits  are gonna wanna   Attend img

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jserralions said:

STA guys?

Probably for the same reason CIF schools won't play IMG anymore.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If I was STA I wouldn’t want to play img either,  if img embarrasses sta , all the future sta recruits  are gonna wanna   Attend img

Bosco got......them........Humiliated ...20-10 and 24-7, which should have been 30-7... First time that juggernaut, against Fla teams, scored 10 and was so cocky before hand..Prior to the game at West Point, they were thanking Bosco, for letting them play again....No real slaughters, but STA was humiliated to no end.....Believe me...😏😏😏😏😏

On 10/13/2020 at 1:41 PM, jserralions said:

STA guys?

Also Bradenton and Ft.Lauderdale are not that close.

On 10/13/2020 at 2:01 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

From my understanding  IMG can't recruit Florida like they can anywhere else... 

And I dont think the STA AD likes IMG much... 

Yeah right tell that to BTW.    They played IMG last year and now two of their very high profile players are at IMG.   (Bama and LSU commits)

IMG is starting to get a bunch of Fl players.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tbh... Im glad Mceachern @ STA got canceled.... 

That wouldve been rough... 

It’s a shame I think STA was going to be very good.   First time in a while they have a pretty good QB returning, and he can actually run too.   I mean they’ll still be great, but won’t get to really be nationally tested.

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

It’s a shame I think STA was going to be very good.   First time in a while they have a pretty good QB returning, and he can actually run too.   I mean they’ll still be great, but won’t get to really be nationally tested.

atleast yall get some local games... 

Mceachern this year isn't even top 40 in state right now....