Florida guys why doesn't St Thomas Aquinas play IMG?

jserralions

2 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

What ?

I'll type this slowly so maybe you'll better understand it.

You said that in order to have an argument for a national championship that a team has to play Tier 1 OOS teams.

But St. John Bosco didn't do that last year.

And they won the national championship.

You are stumbling over yourself to change the subject now.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

One loss in 22 months = horrific coaching

Mater Dei averaged 4 losses a year for 15 years = still had "good" coaching

Don Bosco averaged 4 losses a year in Toal's last 5 seasons =  still had "good" coaching

Rinse, repeat for every team with the grandfathered perception f good coaching.

And yet you can't explain how a team that has more talent than 99.9% of the teams they have lines up against in the past decade somehow loses 

It's talent or coaching and obviously talent isn't an issue but we know you only defend the coaching because they are your lifeline into the program since you aren't physically in SFL to watch the games

• Like 1

I'll type this slowly so maybe you'll better understand it.

You said that in order to have an argument for a national championship that a team has to play Tier 1 OOS teams.

But St. John Bosco didn't do that last year.

And they won the national championship.

You are stumbling over yourself to change the subject now.

OK . I though I covered that when I said STA only has to schedule IMG , In state , and they cover all bases, including FLA state best

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

OK . I though I covered that when I said STA only has to schedule IMG , In state , and they cover all bases, including FLA state best

You haven't been able to cover the vast hole in your argument that St. John Bosco won the national championship without doing that.

I know that there's a double standard here.

It's blatantly obvious that the new normal has been to change the unwritten rules to benefit Mater Dei ad St. John Bosco.

You haven't been able to cover the vast hole in your argument that St. John Bosco won the national championship without doing that.

I know that there's a double standard here.

It's blatantly obvious that the new normal has been to change the unwritten rules to benefit Mater Dei ad St. John Bosco.

Same standard . You have a perennial tier 1 team in state , so you don't even have to leave the state , just beat IMG , just like SJB has only to beat MD in state, and then your case can be made with a lot less arguing

• Like 2

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

A child is once again wondering how athletic teams could possibly lose a single game.

🤡

I'm not wondering nor am I a child

Children couldn't walk into a store and buy alcohol dumbass

You just refuse to admit coaching is a reason for STA taking losses when according to you they are so much better than anyone they play in the talent department

You are a hypocrite, if it was any other team you would say it was coaching but apparently STA has perfect coaching and talent but somehow it's some imaginary reason they lose 

I'm not questioning how a team could lose

I'm questioning your flawed logic of what causes teams to lose and you still have yet to explain why STA loses, when they lost to Venice all you claimed was it was weakest STA team in 15 years yet STA on paper was still more loaded than Venice and according to you STA has great coaches 

Yet you won't explain that, you dodge it because your a coward 

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

👇

🤡

Anytime someone loses you make one of 2 claims

You either claim they have pathetic coaching or are talentless losers 

You have made no attempt to provide any other reason so which is it? Is STA somehow losing because of their talent (even with more talent on paper than 99.9% of the teams they play) or is it coaching

Using your logic those are the only 2 reasons a team will lose, answer that loser

Top one Venice senior class from the 2017 team who beat STA, bottom one STA from that senior class

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits/?&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9411

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits/?&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=1414

I could pull up the subsequent years but we all know that's pointless, according to Los and his constant belittling of teams they can only lose because of pathetic coaching or being talentless hacks

@954gator you judge this, based on this why would STA have been unable to beat Venice when even their weakest team in years was still far more talented than Venice?

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

So the claim was wrong as I pointed out.

Thanks.

The Claim was not Wrong, SJB had the Best win over a Tier 1 team in the country last year and beat all the National level OOS competition they played....

No other team can claim that Except MD.... It just so happens that those 2 Tier 1 teams play in the same league....

Other then MD, The only other team that could claim the “Natty” last year was STA.... But their wins over DLS and a Very overrated ST. Louis team were not equivalent to Beating wither MD or SJB.... STA should have lost to DLS, the Ref’s gave STA that game....

SJB beat DeMatha, OLGC, NV State Champ Liberty, DLS and the #1 Team in the country MD.... That is a National level Schedule worthy of a “Natty”....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

The Claim was not Wrong

This is what you actually said.

👇

16 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

If you want to Play for the “Natty” you need to schedule for it and play at least 1 of those OOS “Tier 1 “ Teams!...

Now you're running away from it and trying to change the subject because you were made aware of how wrong it is.

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

SJB beat DeMatha, OLGC, NV State Champ Liberty, DLS and the #1 Team in the country MD.... That is a National level Schedule worthy of a “Natty”....

St. Louis is overrated but DeMatha, Good Counsel and Liberty are "national level worthy" of a national championship.

Just admit that you wanted whomever won the Trinity League to be national champion regardless of the facts.

You look like a clown trying to make it all come right after the fact.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You have made no attempt to provide any other reason so which is it? Is STA somehow losing because of their talent (even with more talent on paper than 99.9% of the teams they play) or is it coaching

STA isn't losing.

They've lost one game in 22 months.

And in a COVID season no less.

You're a clown who doesn't understand anything about football or team sports.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

St. Louis is overrated but DeMatha, Good Counsel and Liberty are "national level worthy" of a national championship.

Just admit that you wanted whomever won the Trinity League to be national champion regardless of the facts.

You look like a clown trying to make it all come right after the fact.

🤡

I must have hit a Nerve.... 🤣🍻

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Nice job on contradicting yourself, I would have ignored it but you ran your mouth about something you knew nothing about so way I see this it is karma for you being a loser trashing everyone else's team when you should be worrying about yours

You're so much of an idiot that you think saying that they played bad the last two weeks constitutes an excuse.

🤡