• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let’s be better than fudge packing and massive members

Yes TK could win with me behind Crnter

No there is not a public that can play with the big 5 privates. See pope John blowing out an Irvington team full of FBS recruites who actually looked like shit once on the field with kids that will pl

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’ll be posting live updates from Jersey City on Saturday. Kickoff at 1pm EST. 

How the hell you get in, your not affiliated with either of these programs, isn’t it like 500 Max people and that’s including school staff and cheerleaders 

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This game will be squarely on how SPP’s all state QB does,  if joes is smart they will put thier best LB Frankie Monte and shadow the shit out of him

@SJR 04 do you concur ?

Two of Joe's TDs will be interceptions returned.  They send the All-stater home w/ more pics for TDs than receptions for TDs.   

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Two of Joe's TDs will be interceptions returned.  They send the All-stater home w/ more pics for TDs than receptions for TDs.   

Hate to burst your bubble but Audric Estime will have 3rushing tds so ur score is off

If SPP is # 17 and it's early ,how would they domagainst SE FLA TEAMS ?? IE MC, AHP,MNW, STA, BTW, CC, Miramar and even Columbus...I just can't accept SPP vs top HS teams at tier 1... Duncanville in Texas beats them, even MV in Calf, DLS etc...I discount SJB, MD and IMG...What about Lakeland, Fla..I know I mentioned more that SE FLA, but I just can't get on board with SPP...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

If SPP is # 17 and it's early ,how would they domagainst SE FLA TEAMS ?? IE MC, AHP,MNW, STA, BTW, CC, Miramar and even Columbus...I just can't accept SPP vs top HS teams at tier 1... Duncanville in Texas beats them, even MV in Calf, DLS etc...I discount SJB, MD and IMG...What about Lakeland, Fla..I know I mentioned more that SE FLA, but I just can't get on board with SPP...

SPP is 10 top in other polls 

A98C780A-9A1E-45B6-A245-D4989BB4CC62.png

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Oh well, maybe the talent is way down and Iam wrong,,,I saw them play Bosco and was not impressed...I don't care for Hansen as I have said, "he ducks top teams and bullies pussies"...He had his chances to man up and NEVER DID...Now, the whole playing field, with exception of BC and SJR, appears of a lesser quality...He never came to Fla and played those teams of quality...Always, with very few exceptions, played up...SJB destroyed them...Can't get passed him or SPP's rankings..🙀

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Oh well, maybe the talent is way down and Iam wrong,,,I saw them play Bosco and was not impressed...I don't care for Hansen as I have said, "he ducks top teams and bullies pussies"...He had his chances to man up and NEVER DID...Now, the whole playing field, with exception of BC and SJR, appears of a lesser quality...He never came to Fla and played those teams of quality...Always, with very few exceptions, played up...SJB destroyed them...Can't get passed him or SPP's rankings..🙀

SPP played IMG in Florida. They’ve also scheduled SJB. Quality over quantity if you ask me. 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This game will be squarely on how SPP’s all state QB does,  if joes is smart they will put thier best LB Frankie Monte and shadow the shit out of him

@SJR 04 do you concur ?

Game comes down to defense and turnovers. If they get pressure they win in similar fashion to last year. If they give Taj the time they allowed Angeli, and turn the ball over they lose in similar fashion to the way they lost BC game. Joe's offense will score. Question is will that Joe's defense which has appeared perfect for a Taj Bullock field day, be worth a damn. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SPP played IMG in Florida. They’ve also scheduled SJB. Quality over quantity if you ask me. 

No,no...Compared to DBP,BC and SJR in the past 16 years, they are not close..They are bullies and Hansen is a bully....He picks chooses to play softer teams 95%of the time..

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

No,no...Compared to DBP,BC and SJR in the past 16 years, they are not close..They are bullies and Hansen is a bully....He picks chooses to play softer teams 95%of the time..

A few random examples, DLS twice, STA twice, Manatee, when they were outstanding,Prattville, MC. St Edwards,ST Xavier, AHP and that juggernaut from NO, Curtis.....

5 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

A few random examples, DLS twice, STA twice, Manatee, when they were outstanding,Prattville, MC. St Edwards,ST Xavier, AHP and that juggernaut from NO, Curtis.....

Agree that the quantity favors those other programs. However, which of those programs’ top 2 OOS opponents rank higher than SPP with SJB and IMG? Maybe BC with IMG and MD? 

Both MD and SJB trump DLS, while IMG trumps STA. Splitting hairs I know. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree that the quantity favors those other programs. However, which of those programs’ top 2 OOS opponents rank higher than SPP with SJB and IMG? Maybe BC with IMG and MD? 

Both MD and SJB trump DLS, while IMG trumps STA. Splitting hairs I know. 

I checked SPP OOS or out of league since 2003 and compared just to DBP....A joke they are..😏😏😏😏 No comparisonon.....Replete with R

• Like 1
3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

they're guessing now  i know what a top-10 team looks like, and they don't look like SPP.  they have bosco in the top 50, and Bosco will lose to Joes and BC

someone said BC is top 25, SPP top 50, Joes top 75, Bosco top 150, and Bayonne 3,750.  maybe we should listen to him