• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let’s be better than fudge packing and massive members

Yes TK could win with me behind Crnter

No there is not a public that can play with the big 5 privates. See pope John blowing out an Irvington team full of FBS recruites who actually looked like shit once on the field with kids that will pl

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Absolutely

"our" teams are not good this year. That is a fact I think you know. 

That game was a joke.

Last night's the same. 

I'd be absolutely shocked if 2 pubs are not legit top 5 in the state.  

-------------------

We had a sports writers up here when my youngest played girl soccer. The sports writers had your mentality, never ranked us in the  top 10 in the section (NY has 11 sections) even though we were always in the top 5 in the state for small schools.

We could not get games with big schools because it hurt their power points for post season. We were group C, (second to the smallest classification)

One year, by chance and circumstance we did get a game against a group B, A and AA. We did not lose any of them.  Not only that, everyone of those teams went on to win their classification in the section. We also by chance played the Class D winner and beat them, the smaller group. 

So that year clearly we proved ourselves right? 

Wrong, they still did not vote us into the top 10!!!!!!!!!!

it's called bias

I have ZERO doubt that there are some good pubs that on some years can play with the non pubs. If there was ever a year the non pubs sucked, it's this year. Who it is this year, I don't know... I have not followed this year because the season is shitted up with this Covid crap. But I have no doubt there is a team or two who could beat Joe's or Bosco. 

No way. You need to attend these games live to see why what you’re promoting is ridiculous. The size, speed and coaching is just not there at the publics. Hasn’t been in 40 years. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It’s safe to say I’ve reached the summit with the Looneys. How’s it going Cod?

How was the road trip to Sooner Nation?

bgw

Oh trip was awesome.. Got me some Rte 66 miles in.. and yes I tortured my family cuz my ass stopped for every crazy attraction I saw ..lol

love this shit..

107659629_10158186175630743_562202920417749806_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=udi1DSUBImgAX9T-_Ib&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=76969b221c38c5539adec6f1cfcac92d&oe=5FAF906E

107667028_10158186193615743_7728749386687272386_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=C4qaI4Gt_dcAX9ijyOJ&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=09b3167f41bdbde61eaf04ff2474b8b3&oe=5FB25947

107666968_10158186193610743_7883026218843925457_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=_UKd95tYwYoAX_i-fnJ&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=b0bb49d4de4dccdf71834c048193204a&oe=5FB01EB6

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re jealous, cuz your a fatass macaroni pumpkin ass 

Heyyyyyyy Prep!!!!!

How the actual you doing man!

Jesus!!

LOL.

bgw

Pump the brakes on the name calling. But truth be told I’m in Georgia right now. First trip ever. Been focusing on work and kids. Actually with my son at a PG showcase. Enjoying our time!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Pump the brakes on the name calling. But truth be told I’m in Georgia right now. First trip ever. Been focusing on work and kids. Actually with my son at a PG showcase. Enjoying our time!

I’m still interested in that “idea” I pm’ed... would like to polish the wheel and clean out the rust. 

Bring back the original focus. 

Thanks for the consideration. 

bgw

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Thanks for asking @BUFORDGAWOLVES overall I’m good. Life’s taken over so little free time other than with my family and taking care of self. 

how have you been?

Been well in spite of the pandemic, entering last phase of my life cycle, not ready to retire... had maybe 1 day off in the last 18 months, catching another gear, shedded some dead weight real estate. 

Empty nesters right now. 

Can’t complain, enjoy the youngsters those times are golden. 

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Been well in spite of the pandemic, entering last phase of my life cycle, not ready to retire... had maybe 1 day off in the last 18 months, catching another gear, shedded some dead weight real estate. 

Empty nesters right now. 

Can’t complain, enjoy the youngsters those times are golden. 

bgw

If you still got some in the tank, ride it. 

Totally enjoying it. Oldest is in first year of HS, so I’m trying to enjoy every second. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No way. You need to attend these games live to see why what you’re promoting is ridiculous. The size, speed and coaching is just not there at the publics. Hasn’t been in 40 years. 

we all saw the coaching... awful. Bosco's and SJR's was displayed this weekend. 

You make a fair point about size and speed but what big name pubs have you seen? 

Think I am gonna plant a few trees today... the hurricane took out a few on me.

peace brother! 

13 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

i never know who he moderators are, and could care less.  let people say almost everything is my feeling.  the kids can work it out themselves

but it's always cute to see the wink-and-the-nod approach from the teacher in the room toward calling guys essentially dagos and faggots.

i'd like to see down the road the company response if any to someone's calling someone a chitlins'-eating SOB or a straight-up queer?  stuff like like doesn't belong, and I'd never say it, but i'm not the moderator.  i'm just envisioning the wonderful possibilities

• Like 1