OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

With all of the bullshit happening in the world, CNN found it more important to do a story on a campaign ad yesterday being shown in GAs 6th district scolding the producer of the ad for using Obama's words out of context. Apparently that was one of the most unethical campaign strategies they have witnessed.

Talk about hypocrits. They are a circus in their own right.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, concha said:

laugh.gif laugh.gif

The clown who eats that kind of bullshit up on a daily basis says I should be ashamed.

Effing priceless.

clap.gif thumb.gif

We have

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

With all of the bullshit happening in the world, CNN found it more important to do a story on a campaign ad yesterday being shown in GAs 6th district scolding the producer of the ad for using Obama's words out of context. Apparently that was one of the most unethical campaign strategies they have witnessed.

Talk about hypocrits. They are a circus in their own right.

had four attacks in Paris in the last month, three in England and one in Brussels today, all trying to kill and maim innocent people.  I find your comment horrifying.  If this board allows you to continue posting bullshit like this I am off of here.  I don't need your lies or disrespct in my life.  Why don't you talk about the liar Trump who implied that theObama administration was responsible for the Cincinnai man dying and not being returned in time from North Korea?  Obama should have spit in the lying Trump's face.He aand his group did get ten out of their but they were unable to get this man.  Yet Trump spouts off and blames Trump.

Just now, BigDrop said:

We have

had four attacks in Paris in the last month, three in England and one in Brussels today, all trying to kill and maim innocent people.  I find your comment horrifying.  If this board allows you to continue posting bullshit like this I am off of here.  I don't need your lies or disrespct in my life.  Why don't you talk about the liar Trump who implied that theObama administration was responsible for the Cincinnai man dying and not being returned in time from North Korea?  Obama should have spit in the lying Trump's face.He aand his group did get ten out of their but they were unable to get this man.  Yet Trump spouts off and blames Trump.

I didn't name the video, but please let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Hard.  LMAO

• Like 1

I call on this board to remove this misrespresentation and lie.  I am serious:  I had hope for this board and felt that there were a number of good people on it.  But these disrespectful, character assassinations and lies put this board in a different framework for me.

This will be my last post.  Thank yuu for fosturing all of the racism and lies (such as this) in the various boards.

Big Drop

Just now, BigDrop said:

I call on this board to remove this misrespresentation and lie.  I am serious:  I had hope for this board and felt that there were a number of good people on it.  But these disrespectful, character assassinations and lies put this board in a different framework for me.

This will be my last post.  Thank yuu for fosturing all of the racism and lies (such as this) in the various boards.

Big Drop

Says the guy who was conspicuously absent for untold Obama and Hillary lies.

If you are accusing me of racism, please have the balls to back it up, Sport.

Ciao!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

But these disrespectful, character assassinations and lies put this board in a different framework for me.

concha, has been doing this for years.....he's a piece of shit really.

Don't leave on his account, just ignore him.......he's just a lonely old divorced white man.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

concha, has been doing this for years.....he's a piece of shit really.

Don't leave on his account, just ignore him.......he's just a lonely old divorced white man.

And here is BigDrop liking a post created by a known racists that drops N bombs. 

Typical liberal...

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

We have

Dude you just watched a vid showing all the lies CNN has told and your upset with Conch? Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

We have

The family never blamed president Trump. I did hear what his father said about President Obama? Did you?

• Like 2

Just now, thc6795 said:

Dude you just watched a vid showing all the lies CNN has told and your upset with Conch? Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you

I doubt he watched five seconds of it.

He was too busy throwing race cards he won't defend while humping a post from the board's resident racist himself.

These clowns can go play in traffic for all I care. Frigging ridiculous people.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Big Drop

Everything you freaks have said about President Trump and you want this vid removed? Fucking classic. More tolerant libs being tolerant

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Everything you freaks have said about President Trump and you want this vid removed? Fucking classic. More tolerant libs being tolerant

He is a clown.

He is more concerned that the producer of the video related CNN to ISIS than the fact that CNN unleashes a steady flow of bullshit on the American public every day.

And then he shows love to the board racist.

What a fool.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

He is a clown.

He is more concerned that the producer of the video related CNN to ISIS than the fact that CNN unleashes a steady flow of bullshit on the American public every day.

And then he shows love to the board racist.

What a fool.

You can't make this shit up. Not word one about what was on the video. Dude will post bullshit stories from all over the world ripping President Trump though

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You can't make this shit up. Not word one about what was on the video. Dude will post bullshit stories from all over the world ripping President Trump though

He doesn't want to to accept the fact that the chocolate ice cream he's been scarfing down is actually a steamy pile of shit.

• Like 1