OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

7 hours ago, BigDrop said:

We have

had four attacks in Paris in the last month, three in England and one in Brussels today, all trying to kill and maim innocent people.  I find your comment horrifying.  If this board allows you to continue posting bullshit like this I am off of here.  I don't need your lies or disrespct in my life.  Why don't you talk about the liar Trump who implied that theObama administration was responsible for the Cincinnai man dying and not being returned in time from North Korea?  Obama should have spit in the lying Trump's face.He aand his group did get ten out of their but they were unable to get this man.  Yet Trump spouts off and blames Trump.

Im sorry if that hurts your feelings. I can direct you to the story if you believe what I posted is a lie.

I know what has happened in other parts of the world; things much more newsworthy than a campaign ad in the 6th district.

Your an emotional guy, so I'll forgive you to spinning my post into whatever it is your trying to spin it into.

If calling out CNN runs you off the board, then you may be in the wrong place to begin with.

Bless you sir.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

OT: CNN is Isis.

concha, working extremely hard once again....

The Reich Wingers train runs 24/7.

Oh wait, I thought the Nazi movement was more liberal than conservative. And then the power set in and the rest of Germany suffered. Not so unlike what we see in the democratic people today. When the rules change for one social group it is no longer a democracy.

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Look at the expressions from these pieces of shit. CNN is so biased and corrupt that they inspire Anarchy, violence, and destruction against conservative Americans. 

CNN is compared to ISIS because their agendas are similar. Both hate America and want to destroy this country.  

IMG_0138.JPG

I laughed my Ossoff watching this too!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Gee whiz, I guess I'll have to post 15 fake Fox News videos which are hilarious....nah, someone has to be the adult.

Ok, CNN is ISIS....

Anything else tonight?

Let's get this straight A-hole. The perpetuators of 95% of "fake news" are the leftist losers like CNN, MSNBC, NYT, the LAT, the Wash Post, etc. I don't see how anyone with an objective mind doesn't sift right through the crap being put out by these fools. Something like 35% of all Americans have completely tuned out cable news since the election.

The left is crying Wolf so hard every day that the decent people in this country are completely tired of it. Every election will go the way of the conservatives until those idiots tone down their "def con 5" 24/7 strategy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..another righty circle jerk?...lol...the big bad media??...once again?!..nothing is ever dopey Donny fault?!...you guys are too funny taking your marching orders from Donny...

Yep is was Donnies fault you libs went o-4 in the special elections.

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..another righty circle jerk?...lol...the big bad media??...once again?!..nothing is ever dopey Donny fault?!...you guys are too funny taking your marching orders from Donny...

How did that Georgia election go for you and your minions georgie boy? Another election lost by the communist left. Yet you still don't get it.