OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

16 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I can appreciate your position.  I can.  I just don't think OUR troubles are because of the press.  I think you may be hyper sensitive to any negative reporting on Trump.  I know that I am hyper sensitive to Trump being a idiot so I can relate.  If I supported Trump, I can see how you might feel the press is just piling on.  But I don't support him and I don't want his lies and unstable behavior to ever become a normal thing.  Accepted norms have become norms for a very good reason.   

As for congress, Do you think they deserve the reporting done about them?  Are they treated fairly by the press?  

Good post though Conch.

Gracias. Sincerely appreciated.

I am not hypersensitive to attacks on Trump per se.  Any long timer on these boards can tell you I have been critical of the press for ages. The mainstream/traditional (and most far-reaching and influential) press outlets in this country lean solidly left. And their coverage shows it. It is not even subtle.

There is a reason why Republican candidates generally criticize the press and Dems generally do not.  I could show you study after study, poll after poll, and analysis after analysis that lay the partisanship out very clearly.

Example:  When Hillary Clinton came under criticism and scrutiny for the email/server scandal (or the Clinton Foundation or any one of many others), the mainstream, alphabet soup news coverage typically fell into two categories:  1) Defensive and/or B) Cursory/"Nothing to See Here. Let's Move On"/Sweep it Under the Rug.

CNN could hunt down a meme maker in a matter of hours but didn't discover anything bad about Hillary or Obama, basically ever. Why? Hillz and Barry were THEIR OWN. And you protect YOUR OWN.

Look at the hatred of Fox News. Why does it exist? Because they are the one major tv/cable outlet that actually asks tough questions about the Dems (while generally being favorable to the right). They are the ENEMY. They don't coddle our favored people, they go after them. And you have to defend la famiglia, right?

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Gracias. Sincerely appreciated.

I am not hypersensitive to attacks on Trump per se.  Any long timer on these boards can tell you I have been critical of the press for ages. The mainstream/traditional (and most far-reaching and influential) press outlets in this country lean solidly left. And their coverage shows it. It is not even subtle.

There is a reason why Republican candidates generally criticize the press and Dems generally do not.  I could show you study after study, poll after poll, and analysis after analysis that lay the partisanship out very clearly.

Example:  When Hillary Clinton came under criticism and scrutiny for the email/server scandal (or the Clinton Foundation or any one of many others), the mainstream, alphabet soup news coverage typically fell into two categories:  1) Defensive and/or B) Cursory/"Nothing to See Here. Let's Move On"/Sweep it Under the Rug.

CNN could hunt down a meme maker in a matter of hours but didn't discover anything bad about Hillary or Obama, basically ever. Why? Hillz and Barry were THEIR OWN. And you protect YOUR OWN.

Ok.  Aside from the press.  Congress went after Clinton and her emails, went after Benghazi, couldn't nail anything to her.  

Obama was perfect and was a perfect Pres. ? Seriously.  I didn't always agree on his decisions but he WAS a thoughtful, smart, Pres.  Like to have a beer with him.  Bush also, I liked him personally even though I thought he was a bad Pres.  

Again, Good post.  Careful you develop a habit.

20 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I can appreciate your position.  I can.  I just don't think OUR troubles are because of the press.  I think you may be hyper sensitive to any negative reporting on Trump.  I know that I am hyper sensitive to Trump being a idiot so I can relate.  If I supported Trump, I can see how you might feel the press is just piling on.  But I don't support him and I don't want his lies and unstable behavior to ever become a normal thing.  Accepted norms have become norms for a very good reason.   

As for congress, Do you think they deserve the reporting done about them?  Are they treated fairly by the press?  

Good post though Conch.

The post actually sucked like all of #kellyannaconcha deflections away from the here and now.

Obama, Hillary, media, etc have nothing to do with the endless Russian bombs being dropped every other day in America. Most of them coming from trump's team.

Who is going to report it? FOX?

Fuck cry baby, concha and kellyanne.

Both complete garbage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Ok.  Aside from the press.  Congress went after Clinton and her emails, went after Benghazi, couldn't nail anything to her.  

Obama was perfect and was a perfect Pres. ? Seriously.  I didn't always agree on his decisions but he WAS a thoughtful, smart, Pres.  Like to have a beer with him.  Bush also, I liked him personally even though I thought he was a bad Pres.  

Again, Good post.  Careful you develop a habit.

The reason why there are hearings etc going on now is because of the furor caused in the press.

The Fourth Estate will go after a Republican like a rutting rhino.  But people - including Congress - are less likely to look if everything about someone seems just peachy 'cause well, he/she is just wonderful, ya know?

I don't deny Barry's charm and speaking ability (with teleprompter). He was a bad president.

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I don't think so.  I think the lawyers have lawyered up.  And the lawyers lawyers lawyered up.  

The WH is currently being run by lawyers. The WH gets briefings every morning on what they can say and not say.

Soon, they all will be tripping over each other.

Obama's fault, you understand.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The WH is currently being run by lawyers. The WH gets briefings every morning on what they can say and not say.

Soon, they all will be tripping over each other.

Obama's fault, you understand.

Ha.

Well, at least some of us expected law suits, lawyers and basic ignorance from this presidency. 

However, the markets are up. An all time high. Democrats are flipping red state, red district state congressional seats and taking red seats in state congress in New Hampshire. Pretty much over-performing everywhere. Republicans are scrambling and just scraping by on the special elections since November and the red state congressional seats they manage to hold on to so far are by the skin of their teeth.

There be winning, although I'm not totally sure it's exactly what they expected. #winning

They have to blame someone. Might as well be their favorite pin cushions. Know what I'm sayin'? 

download_1.jpg

http-_mashable.com_wp-content_uploads_20

• Like 1

The media is irrelevant.  People might listen for entertainment, but not reliable info on political matters.  If the media mattered, HRC would be schmoozing Merkel, Macron and Putin.  And they did it to themselves - people look at their biases and laugh.  The NYT can't write a front page news story without spinning it to their viewpoint.

• Like 1

Anyone that has worked for the press/media, if they are honest, will tell you most writers and investigators lean liberal. Inventor of yellowjournalism, Hurst once said;

"A politician will do anything to keep his job - even become a patriot."    

"You can crush a man with journalism."

"We hold that the greatest right in the world is the right to be wrong, that in the exercise thereof people have an inviolable right to express their unbridled thoughts on all topics and personalities, being liable only for the use of that right."

William Randolph Hearst

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...ah....GRAND JURY??!....I think I order a big lobster!.....;)

Hard not to question God when reading a post from this dipshit. Just how in the frick is the President in big trouble because a very standard Grand Jury was convened. You need help I think Trump ass raped you. You wake up every morning with a woody named Trump. 

• 5 years later...