What happened with Darren Cooper and the NJ Coaches?

jserralions

6 hours ago, Fred said:

He speaks the truth.  All you have posted is stuff designed to reflect poorly on whomever your target of the day is.

Excuse me Fredrick???? I’m sorry fuck you too if your standing up for this fool, Kid got shot in the face at osu  and dipshit over here said it’s karma for cheating at bishop Gorman and refusing to do handshakes 

8 hours ago, jserralions said:

He apparently wrote like a piece article attacking Greg Toal or the coaches or something. Also, you have to be so mean? :(

Bosco and Toal may have put Darren on the map...Darren may have taken liberties and got to big for his britches....Darren faded as did Bosco, Toal and all of NJ  HS football excitement...Like the song says, "The Thrill is Gone"...

7 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Who is Jserra and why is he being a douche?.................thoughts🤔

Who Cares?.... He is Just as Irrelevant as his school....🤣

My guess he is Block’s new Step Brother and they are now living in his moms Basement together and Block showed him how to work a Computer...🤣🤣🍻

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Excuse me Fredrick???? I’m sorry fuck you too if your standing up for this fool, Kid got shot in the face at osu  and dipshit over here said it’s karma for cheating at bishop Gorman and refusing to do handshakes 

Dude, you need to stop smoking all that stuff 'cause it's messing up your reading comprehension.  I was posting in support of you knucklehead!  jserra has only posted stuff designed to stir things up and add nothing of substance to the board.

Naughty list for you.  Where is that bag of coal?

• 5 months later...
On 10/16/2020 at 5:28 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao this makes me giggle