Jump to content

IMG shocking Mighty Bishop Sycamore


Recommended Posts

In a game that was on, then off, then on again, the Bishop Scam-some-more Centurions may wish it was back off again, and the party is over already.

5 minutes in, and in a shocking development, it’s already 14-0 IMG.  How is this possible against the mighty Bishop?  LOL.

After being told the game was off, I give the BS players (not the program) credit for showing up, knowing what’s about to happen to them, but this is going to be a bloodbath.    It’s just a scrimmage for IMG, and not even a good one.  As surprised as I am that the game is happening, much less that BS actually got off the bus, I’d still put it at 50:50 whether they come out after halftime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • reggid changed the title to IMG shocking Mighty Bishop Sycamore
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTW, the refs waiving off that final score cost me an exact guess on the score.  I predicted 63-6, that score on the final play would have made it 63-6.   So close!!! Hey, great game, GSB, you wa

IMG scores again on the final play, but the refs say the play clock ran out, so the final stays 56-6.      BS’ best play tonight was the running clock. What an utterly embarrassing, pointl

LOL — BS actually scored against the backups, but then promptly failed to convert, then was offside in the kickoff, so IMG is right back in business.   35-6, so my prediction of 63-6 is still looking

Turnover on downs.  Ball back to IMG.  Does BS even have a kicker on their roster?

The highlight so far?  The announcer saying that “teams in Ohio are afraid to play Bishop Sycamore because of their size” and then saying that BS shows “flashes of brilliance.”   Good Lord — did GSB pay these guys to spout this nonsense?  Too funny.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another long TD for IMG.  21-0 still in the first.   Gotta feel sorry for these BS players. Travel all this way just to serve as cannon fodder.   Putting aside all the sketchiness about how this game was off/on, the more basic question is why is this game even being played?   IMG is a national powerhouse — a team of all-stars from around the country.   BS is a fake school with no real coaching, no plays, no schemes, ineligible players, and no hope.  This is a blot on both teams’ resumes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, reggid said:

Another long TD for IMG.  21-0 still in the first.   Gotta feel sorry for these BS players. Travel all this way just to serve as cannon fodder.   Putting aside all the sketchiness about how this game was off/on, the more basic question is why is this game even being played?   IMG is a national powerhouse — a team of all-stars from around the country.   BS is a fake school with no real coaching, no plays, no schemes, ineligible players, and no hope.  This is a blot on both teams’ resumes.

Call the game soon, latest at halftime....Horrible display and both schools are foolish or worse...👎👎👎 No Eason tomschedule this game....None..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

28-0 IMG early in the 2nd.  Another score puta a running clock on BS, so we may not see 100-0.

And remember folks, tonight’s running clock will be brought to by PGL and their pimps, GSB and Nole.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Every play is one more play than anyone you and all your blood has ever played. 

Leave them folks alone psycho!!! 

Every play they run only helps the scammers and the pimps that scam for them.  The kids and their families have been lied to and exploited.  BS does less than nothing for the players’ futures.  It’s a scam and a disgrace, and I will continue to call it like I see it as long as the scammers are running it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, reggid said:

Pick 6 for IMG.  35-0 still early in the 2nd Q.  And the PGL Running Clock is on already!   
 

Congrats, GSB and Nole!  Your “game” is an utter embarrassment already!

Not to much fun anymore...Bosco is done..Ahhhhhhhhhh..👎👎

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, reggid said:

Pick 6 for IMG.  35-0 still early in the 2nd Q.  And the PGL Running Clock is on already!   
 

Congrats, GSB and Nole!  Your “game” is an utter embarrassment already!

More positive memories will come from this trip than you’ll probably ever experience in your entire lifetime. Most of these boys will never venture to sunny FL ever again. These games are about more than football. You’ll never understand this. And that’s really sad. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More positive memories will come from this trip than you’ll probably ever experience in your entire lifetime. Most of these boys will never venture to sunny FL ever again. These games are about more than football. You’ll never understand this. And that’s really sad. 

Dude, stop with the humanitarian lies.  You set this up for the money, and because you pimp for scammers.  The whole BS program, and all the programs like it, are scams and lies that defraud and exploit the kids and their families with fake promises.   This game and those like you that set it up are a disgrace to the game and to common decency.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, reggid said:

Dude, stop with the humanitarian lies.  You set this up for the money, and because you pimp for scammers.  The whole BS program, and all the programs like it, are scams and lies that defraud and exploit the kids and their families with fake promises.   This game and those like you that set it up are a disgrace to the game and to common decency.

What money? LOL You think BS got a huge payday to schedule IMG like Louisiana Tech does when they play at Bama? You’re absolutely clueless in every phase of hsfb. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL — BS actually scored against the backups, but then promptly failed to convert, then was offside in the kickoff, so IMG is right back in business.   35-6, so my prediction of 63-6 is still looking good.

Good God — What an absolute debacle.  I actually feel terrible even watching this game — it’s so humiliating for everyone involved.  What kind of lowlifes would even put a game like this together?

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What money? LOL You think BS got a huge payday to schedule IMG like Louisiana Tech does when they play at Bama? You’re absolutely clueless in every phase of hsfb. 

No, But nice strawman argument.  I never said BS got some kind of payday — I think you and the scammers either extorted money from IMG to pay BS’ travel expenses so they wouldn’t cancel, or you  scammed someone else into paying the travel expenses.  You’re just a pimp who helps the scam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Severino said:

Say, is that COF Academy founder Roy Johnson on the sidelines for Bishop Sycamore?  Why yes it is!  Indeed!

Is he the one who used to use another name to confuse people as to his identity?  Why yes, yes it is!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another TD for IMG to make it 42-6, followed by another pick-6 to make it 49-6. Still time in the 2d.

 

I predicted 63-6 for the game, and 56-0 at the half.   Looks like I’ll be pretty close, except the total may be in the 80s, even with a running clock.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BS is fairing better than Middletown did to this point! Lol 

SO.. What do I give fuck about Middletown?  I said they were idiots for playing the game and I was right.. Middletown is a small town home grown team and had no business scheduling that nonsense.. That and your wrong Middletown fared better than BS is... Lets see what the final is.. MT lost 52-7

  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

49-6 at the half.  If this gets much worse, it will be GSB who starts claiming that the game was canceled and never happened.  😂

As bad as I feel for the BS players, at this point, I’d like to see something like 84-6 just to utterly humiliate the pimps and scammers who put this “game” together.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...