IMG shocking Mighty Bishop Sycamore

reggid

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Who would've thought that Ed's football season would end before Bishop Sycamore's. #MHSFBGA 

Who would have thought that Bishop Sycamore’s game would have been over 3 minutes into the game.  Oh, right — everyone. #embarrassing  #debacle

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Everyone knew this game would be a blow-out. Including both teams. It’s not always about the wins and losses, but the memories made while competing and playing the game you love. #MHSFBGA 

BS neither played nor competed.  They were humiliated,  They just ran around for a little while with no plays, no schemes, and no plan.  They looked like a pick-up squad of random dudes who never had a practice.  That’s not a reflection on the players — that’s a statement about the scam artists who run this sham program and the pimps who help the scammers pull their scam.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

Great thread...here’s what we learned:

1) BS shouldn’t be playing IMG

2) Reggid is an angry poster who doesn’t much like BS or GSB.

3) Apparently it takes 15 repetitive posts for Reggid to make his point.

4) The game did get played...Reggid needs better sources.

You forgot #5:  You and GSB are still reading and responding.  

16 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More positive memories will come from this trip than you’ll probably ever experience in your entire lifetime. Most of these boys will never venture to sunny FL ever again. These games are about more than football. You’ll never understand this. And that’s really sad. 

You and your cheerleader @Nolebull813 are embarrassments.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You and your cheerleader @Nolebull813 are embarrassments.

Why are you tagging me?  I don’t care either way if they play or even exist.  Because like I said I have no skin in the game. 

But since they exist and so many supposed grown people  are stomping their feet and yelling hysterically, I will sit back and laugh. 

Everyone affiliated with Bishop Sycamore understands what kind of operation they have. No one is investing money only to be took to the cleaners. They are getting what they signed up for. Top national and state competition for one more year of varsity high school football. 

37 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why are you tagging me?  I don’t care either way if they play or even exist.  Because like I said I have no skin in the game. 

But since they exist and so many supposed grown people  are stomping their feet and yelling hysterically, I will sit back and laugh. 

Everyone affiliated with Bishop Sycamore understands what kind of operation they have. No one is investing money only to be took to the cleaners. They are getting what they signed up for. Top national and state competition for one more year of varsity high school football. 

You mean two extra years of post-grad high school football, right?  LOL.  
#stillpimpingforthescammers

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, reggid said:

You mean two extra years of post-grad high school football, right?  LOL.  
#stillpimpingforthescammers

If you have an issue you should consult the athletic directors of future opponents. 

Coming on here and getting your panties twisted isn’t helping anyone. It just makes you look like an unhinged bitch

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you have an issue you should consult the athletic directors of future opponents. 

Coming on here and getting your panties twisted isn’t helping anyone. It just makes you look like an unhinged bitch

And yet you’re the only one who keeps whining and crying.  LOL.   You act like a pimp and a scammer, you get treated like a pimp and a scammer.

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Of course you will.

Because you're a child who has a shitty life and so your only form of entertainment is to bait people and laugh at them.

Who am I baiting? I’m laughing at how these adults are acting. You are trying to read more into it. It’s not that serious. 

It’s funny watching people with nothing invested, spend so much time and emotion on them. 

1 minute ago, reggid said:

And yet you’re the only one who keeps whining and crying.  LOL.   You act like a pimp and a scammer, you get treated like a pimp and a scammer.

Can you quote me in bold where it looks like I’m whining?? 

Why the fuck would I be whining? I’m not the one about to have a heart attack every time Bishop Sycamore plays a game 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can you quote me in bold where it looks like I’m whining?? 

Why the fuck would I be whining? I’m not the one about to have a heart attack every time Bishop Sycamore plays a game 

LOL.  Like a bug to a blue light, every time I say “pimp” and “scammer,” Nole comes running.  Zap!