IMG shocking Mighty Bishop Sycamore

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTW, the refs waiving off that final score cost me an exact guess on the score.  I predicted 63-6, that score on the final play would have made it 63-6.   So close!!! Hey, great game, GSB, you wa

IMG scores again on the final play, but the refs say the play clock ran out, so the final stays 56-6.      BS’ best play tonight was the running clock. What an utterly embarrassing, pointl

LOL — BS actually scored against the backups, but then promptly failed to convert, then was offside in the kickoff, so IMG is right back in business.   35-6, so my prediction of 63-6 is still looking

1 minute ago, reggid said:

And yet you’re the only one who keeps whining and crying.  LOL.   You act like a pimp and a scammer, you get treated like a pimp and a scammer.

Can you quote me in bold where it looks like I’m whining?? 

Why the fuck would I be whining? I’m not the one about to have a heart attack every time Bishop Sycamore plays a game 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can you quote me in bold where it looks like I’m whining?? 

Why the fuck would I be whining? I’m not the one about to have a heart attack every time Bishop Sycamore plays a game 

LOL.  Like a bug to a blue light, every time I say “pimp” and “scammer,” Nole comes running.  Zap!

19 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I'm failing to understand why this game is being discussed on a high school football message board. Let's keep the discussion to high school teams, not these kind of teams.

Says the guy whose team just lost to Venice, who has scheduled the likes of IMG and SFA the last few seasons. Precious. 

• Confused 1
24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Says the guy whose team just lost to Venice, who has scheduled the likes of IMG and SFA the last few seasons. Precious. 

Loser, you’re the only one here who claims teams as “yours.”   #pimpingforscammers

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Remember, I’ve also “pimped” for pedo schools like St Edward of Lakewood, OH. 

You’ve pimped for pedophiles?   What’s wrong with you, freak?  LOL.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, reggid said:

You’ve pimped for pedophiles?   What’s wrong with you, freak?  LOL.

He seems to be obsessed with the subject. Me thinks he may have gotten assed raped by a Priest when a kid. I am certain a football coach did. It's why he has such an affection for them. The fatter and dirtier the better. Must have been tough being the towel boy. I kinda feel sorry for him. oh woe is GSB.

• Haha 1