Remember, the Braves are from ATLANTA

Bormio

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fucking South Carolina radiator moon shining Klansman talking shit. 

Best thing in SC outside of Clemson is women’s b-ball, you’re relevant as a thread hanging loose on a pair of dirty underwear. 

bgw

Enjoy the crash and burn.  Georgia is expert at it by now

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, if you actually had a pot to piss in, somebody MIGHT take you serious. 

But, your just chewed up and salty from getting bent over for malpractice and the elevated premiums for being a quack. 

bgw

Yeah , like I give a shit was some hick from Buford or some unemployment clerk from Sourh Florida thinks about my medical skill

• Confused 1

Just now, Bormio said:

Yeah , like I give a shit was some hick from Buford or some unemployment clerk from Sourh Florida thinks about my medical skill

Trust me when I say this, flip the script Dr Qackery and the sentiment is shared. 

Get back to me when you get Georgia outta your head rent free.

Fucking loser. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Been rooting hard for the Bravos, but when they didn’t shut the door, I had a bad feeling about the series. It will make my year to see the Dodgers lose this (or to the the Stros or Rays) if Braves crap the bed.

Slice of hope there Sacks, historically it is in Braves favor statistically but I say the Dodgers pitched a great game 6.

bgw

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Been rooting hard for the Bravos, but when they didn’t shut the door, I had a bad feeling about the series. It will make my year to see the Dodgers lose this (or to the the Stros or Rays) if Braves crap the bed.

I really like none of the teams left, but the Rays haven’t won, so they are the least offensive

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Slice of hope there Sacks, historically it is in Braves favor statistically but I say the Dodgers pitched a great game 6.

bgw

Yeah I know. Dodgers are by far the best team in baseball. But Roberts has a history of being a nice guy, who finishes second. Hoping history repeats there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Don’t get me started on you, Mr. Transformative.... exactly what is that bullshit on the electronic billboard at the school anyways?

bgw

Club news and updates and college counselor visits.

And the occasional congratulations to our sports teams.

• Like 1

Went into the LCS rooting for the Braves, but felt Rays could give the Dodgers a run if any team could. Pleasantly surprised by the fight the Braves have put up, but their pitching depth is brutal and they are a year or two away (with some more pitching). I like Dusty Baker, but little tired of the Stros and their act, but I think they win tonight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Went into the LCS rooting for the Braves, but felt Rays could give the Dodgers a run if any team could. Pleasantly surprised by the fight the Braves have put up, but their pitching depth is brutal and they are a year or two away (with some more pitching). I like Dusty Baker, but little tired of the Stros and their act, but I think they win tonight.

Yeah, the pitching is light....Defense is pretty stout. 

Well, on to game 7.

bgw

• Like 1