Difference is Alabama great qb play Georgia average.

HooverOutlaw

59 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Truth. Not to take anything away from Mac Jones who is playing great.... Waddle and Smith are ELITE receivers. They have track speed and both run clean and crisp routes with great hands. 

The pups have a ton of great WRs too! The fact that they aren’t coaches up and utilized properly is on the staff’s inability to develop them. 

Give Saban and the gumps the pup receiver corps and they’d have the same results as their current group. 

11 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Larry does not like the Dawgs. 

Cliff Notes version. 

bgw

😂

Honestly never cared about the pups until I moved here. Then, after listening to Years and years of “the refs cheated us” or “the weather” or “the sec is out to get us because they know we’re the best” and the one I see here “we do things the right way while errrbody else doesn’t”. It wears on you. 

I get it. We’re fans. Unfortunately most don’t live in reality. I don’t make excuses and am not gonna lie. Why would I? It doesn’t get me anything. My teams are down this year. And? We had unreal seasons last year and are defending champions, which anybody here would gladly take. If they say otherwise, they’re both liars and losers.  

Georgia is a good team and program. They are easy to pick on because they’ve won nothing for four decades and are extremely sensitive about it. Another thing I don’t get is how they’re “on the way up” and nobody else is. When I point out O and LSU for instance, they get very angry and insist kirby and georgia are better despite the numbers, final season rankings and head to head meeting saying otherwise. 

Stuff like that is why they’re the laughingstock of the sec when it comes to being defensive about them and there’n. 

But hate them? Nah man, I hate bama! Jawja is just fun to pick on and tease because of their situation. 😂 

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Mac Jones is overrated, you will see that at next level 

That’s funny. If he wins a title at bama why should gump fans give a damn about him being a great pro?

He’ll never buy a drink or a meal in tuscaloosa and he will always be a national champion. That’s pretty damn strong! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Honestly never cared about the pups until I moved here. Then, after listening to Years and years of “the refs cheated us” or “the weather” or “the sec is out to get us because they know we’re the best” and the one I see here “we do things the right way while errrbody else doesn’t”. It wears on you. 

I get it. We’re fans. Unfortunately most don’t live in reality. I don’t make excuses and am not gonna lie. Why would I? It doesn’t get me anything. My teams are down this year. And? We had unreal seasons last year and are defending champions, which anybody here would gladly take. If they say otherwise, they’re both liars and losers.  

Georgia is a good team and program. They are easy to pick on because they’ve won nothing for four decades and are extremely sensitive about it. Another thing I don’t get is how they’re “on the way up” and nobody else is. When I point out O and LSU for instance, they get very angry and insist kirby and georgia are better despite the numbers, final season rankings and head to head meeting saying otherwise. 

Stuff like that is why they’re the laughingstock of the sec when it comes to being defensive about them and there’n. 

But hate them? Nah man, I hate bama! Jawja is just fun to pick on and tease because of their situation. 😂 

Uh huh... and there you have it boys and girls the long version.

Thank you Larry, bless your pea picking heart.

bgw

• Haha 1