Garcia to Grayson

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry Dosta, Grayson's my new favorite ga team!! Lol

This is a complete joke on many ends.  The Garcia kid will hold the record for most schools played for.  If Grayson gets bounced 2nd round in an upset could he move real quick and play for anothe

Shit showwwwwwwww 😂

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

This changes a lot up here. Hope it doesn't go through. 

He enrolled at Grayson HS but I have no idea what the GHSA is going to do. Rumor has it that the timeline now allows him to be eligible. Why and how he chose Grayson or why not go back to Valdosta I have no idea. Guessing he wants to win a state title. And Grayson needs a QB badly. They’re very good everywhere but Q. Would be massive for Grayson if he’s ruled eligible.   

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

He enrolled at Grayson HS but I have no idea what the GHSA is going to do. Rumor has it that the timeline now allows him to be eligible. Why and how he chose Grayson or why not go back to Valdosta I have no idea. Guessing he wants to win a state title. And Grayson needs a QB badly. They’re very good everywhere but Q. Would be massive for Grayson if he’s ruled eligible.   

So it's confirmed he will play football at Grayson? Just pending eligibility?

So the family has packed up and moved to Gwinnett county all legal like ? 

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

So it's confirmed he will play football at Grayson? Just pending eligibility?

No that is not confirmed at all. That’s how rumors get started.

It is confirmed that he is going to Grayson high school. As far as I’m concerned the GHSA ruled this kid ineligible. Idk how or what loophole is going to work in his favor by playing at Grayson and not Valdosta. Grayson already had a QB transfer (Del Rio) turned down this year. Idk what’s going on or how this works out for Garcia. its been floated before that he’s going to Grayson HS and then of course Mikey Davis today later confirmed he’s at Grayson. That doesn’t mean he’s eligible by the GHSA. We just don’t know that yet  

• Thanks 1

Valdosta is a city school. Grayson is a Gwinnett County school. It’s easier to play out of area at a city school than county school here in Georgia so the immediate eligibility part at one over the other wouldn’t make any sense to me. 

• Thanks 1

It is confirmed that he is going to Grayson high school. As far as I’m concerned the GHSA ruled this kid ineligible. Idk how or what loophole is going to work in his favor by playing at Grayson and not Valdosta. Grayson already had a QB transfer (Del Rio) turned down this year. Idk what’s going on or how this works out for Garcia. its been floated before that he’s going to Grayson HS and then of course Mikey Davis today later confirmed he’s at Grayson. That doesn’t mean he’s eligible by the GHSA. We just don’t know that yet  

But he wouldn't transfer to Grayson and formally enroll for nothing right? It's not like he's seeking a good education or something and in that case, he shouldn't have picked Grayson.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

But he wouldn't transfer to Grayson and formally enroll for nothing right? It's not like he's seeking a good education or something and in that case, he shouldn't have picked Grayson.

Yeah I mean it’s a weird ass coincidence to enroll at Grayson. He’s not there for the exceptional school lunches and science classes   

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Sorry Dosta, Grayson's my new favorite ga team!! Lol

• Haha 6
12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Just had a kid on Grayson's team groupchat say Garcia has not enrolled yet and will enroll sometime this week pending other stuff. I don't know if this is all accurate though.

17 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Valdosta is a city school. Grayson is a Gwinnett County school. It’s easier to play out of area at a city school than county school here in Georgia so the immediate eligibility part at one over the other wouldn’t make any sense to me. 

It wasn't living out of area that got him at Valdosta. It was paperwork filed as if he was a bona fide transfer and then the story came out that his parents "legally separated" in order to gain eligibility. In short, someone lied somewhere. Either the family lied to Valdosta or Valdosta lied to the GHSA on the eligibility forms. Ruled ineligible and multiple appeals denied. 

Has now pulled the Del Rio/Borders card and likely moved the entire family to the Grayson district, or at least told someone they did. Potentially he could become eligible there for immediate play with an actual real life bona fide move. None of that bullshit, but the real deal. 

I do think before he came to Valdosta there was word on the street he had some family in the metro area... Could be Grayson district. Idk. 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It wasn't living out of area that got him at Valdosta. It was paperwork filed as if he was a bona fide transfer and then the story came out that his parents "legally separated" in order to gain eligibility. In short, someone lied somewhere. Either the family lied to Valdosta or Valdosta lied to the GHSA on the eligibility forms. Ruled ineligible and multiple appeals denied. 

Has now pulled the Del Rio/Borders card and likely moved the entire family to the Grayson district, or at least told someone they did. Potentially he could become eligible there for immediate play with an actual real life bona fide move. None of that bullshit, but the real deal. 

I do think before he came to Valdosta there was word on the street he had some family in the metro area... Could be Grayson district. Idk. 

This is a complete joke on many ends.  The Garcia kid will hold the record for most schools played for. 

If Grayson gets bounced 2nd round in an upset could he move real quick and play for another school?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This is a complete joke on many ends.  The Garcia kid will hold the record for most schools played for. 

If Grayson gets bounced 2nd round in an upset could he move real quick and play for another school?

Be careful. They'll be at Thompson or Pinson Valley next. xD

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can he learn the verbiage and get up to speed on a second offensive system in 6 weeks in time enough to be a significant contributer to a team that is already rolling decently though? 

We talked about this months ago. Learning a new system takes more than a month.

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can he learn the verbiage and get up to speed on a second offensive system in 6 weeks in time enough to be a significant contributer to a team that is already rolling decently though? 

They don’t ask their QB to do too much right now. Much harder job learning Rush’s scheme on the fly than what Clark is asking of Canon. So even if they can’t open it up and do the things you may want in a full offseason, there’s no doubt he’d be an upgrade from a pure drop back and throw it to the open guy standpoint. 

0, 3, and 8. That’s the points they had at halftime against Collins Hill, Archer, and Mill Creek

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Be careful. They'll be at Thompson or Pinson Valley next. xD

The AHSAA would probably not even hear this circus. Much less allow it to happen. They move very slow no chance of instant eligibility like he is hoping for at Grayson.  I wish he played for Thompson I rather face Garcia than the current dual threat qb who is great.