Garcia to Grayson

GotMA

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can he learn the verbiage and get up to speed on a second offensive system in 6 weeks in time enough to be a significant contributer to a team that is already rolling decently though? 

He'll be okay. He'd have Mafah with him, so that takes pressure off of him. Just needs to learn the basic package and throw the ball to his playmakers. 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

He'll be okay. He'd have Mafah with him, so that takes pressure off of him. Just needs to learn the basic package and throw the ball to his playmakers. 

Yes with two really good wideouts in Jaden & Jamal. A MUCH better offensive line to work with at Grayson also. Defense is better. It’s honestly a better fit but I still don’t see it happening. I just find it extremely hard to believe the GHSA is going to now declare him eligible six weeks into the season. Especially after they addressed the issue on this kid two weeks ago

• Like 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Yes with two really good wideouts in Jaden & Jamal. A MUCH better offensive line to work with at Grayson also. Defense is better. It’s honestly a better fit but I still don’t see it happening. I just find it extremely hard to believe the GHSA is going to now declare him eligible six weeks into the season. 

So, how did Carlos become eligible for C-Ville? Only thing he had to do was move? 

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The AHSAA would probably not even hear this circus. Much less allow it to happen. They move very slow no chance of instant eligibility like he us hoping for at Grayson.  I wish he played for Thompson I rather face Garcia than the current dual threat qb who is great. 

Gwinette county High School Association

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

So, how did Carlos become eligible for C-Ville? Only thing he had to do was move? 

I have no clue. It’s very odd. I don’t even think Del Rio moved that’s the crazy part they just relocated to Grayson as a family early 2020. Don’t think they moved again same exact year.  Might have to do with Cartersville being a city school

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I have no clue. It’s very odd. I don’t even think Del Rio moved that’s the crazy part they just relocated to Grayson as a family early 2020. Don’t think they moved again same exact year.  Might have to do with Cartersville being a city school

Gotcha. Well this definitely changes things in terms of who'll win 5A now that he's at C-Ville.

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Gotcha. Well this definitely changes things in terms of who'll win 5A now that he's at C-Ville.

I think Warner Robins has to be your clear favorite at 5A right now. I heard that Lee County game was littered with game changing penalties.  I like the Ware County QB but not sold on everyone around him. I’d pick Warner Robins and Blessed Trinity as my top two

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I think Warner Robins has to be your clear favorite at 5A right now. I heard that Lee County game was littered with game changing penalties.  I like the Ware County QB but not sold on everyone around him. I’d pick Warner Robins and Blessed Trinity as my top two

Man Blessed Trinity hasn't played since 1942! Them being off so long is gonna bite them in the ass...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah I think Ware will eventually fizzle out. Love Castellanos at QB. I think BT's style would play into WR's strength on defense. 

On another note: WR's win over Archer is starting to look better week by week. 

29 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

my guy you’re from Tifton, Georgia and you like Ohio State. Stop it 🤣

I lived in Tifton... 

I do not claim Tifton as my home... 

I was not born in Tifton... 

And only lived there for a few years... 

Im a Savannah  boy... 

Also lived in Ohio when I started getting  into football... 

I love the Buckeyes as much as you love the Red Tiders in Tuscaloosa...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In other "potential" Garcia news, USC offering another QB with Jake already committed makes the Hurricanes a little giddy.

https://caneswarning.com/2020/10/18/miami-football-could-be-affected-with-jake-garcia-with-usc-offering-3rd-qb/amp/

Jaxson Dart from Corner Canyon (guy who was offered by USC) is nice! Super impressed with the kid. 

• Like 1