Garcia to Grayson

GotMA

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

download.jpeg.89513f0be73e57fcc8ffe09b26fb5759.jpeg

The world does not revolve around Jake Garcia, nor any single baller anywhere. The needs of everyone other baller far far outweigh this guy. That is 1000% why the GHSA is there and why they have adopted the rules they have in place. 

I hafta admit....this shit is astounding.  But as I'm shaking my head the revelation comes to me....it is 2020.  There is NO WAY that the Valdosta fans can be upset if Garcia is allowed to play at Grayson.  I mean...practically every single one of them said.....It's about the kids.  Let Jake play !!!!

So they loaded up the truck and moved the f-a-m-i-l-y.

Grayson needed this guy.

They can't beat Lowndes without him.

Rufus>>

18 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

0, 3, and 8. That’s the points they had at halftime against Collins Hill, Archer, and Mill Creek

28, 26, and 20.  Those are the point Grayson had at the end of those games.  I never have understood the emphasis on when the points are scored.  You probably wouldn't be saying a thing if those points were spread out so why does it matter when?  I get the issue possibly about MC since that was an OT game but at the end of the day, we scored more when it counted and won.  48 minutes (and sometimes more) in a game and I still haven't found the rule that says points scored late in the game don't count as much as point scored early.  Why play to the end if it doesn't matter?  You could argue we were the better team and wore the opponents down with our superior conditioning, depth, and halftime adjustments.  Heck, I've seen those very arguments made over and over.  And for what it is worth, I make the same argument no matter the team.  I know the Packers know the truth of this having lost in the waning seconds twice.  There are others.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Fred said:

28, 26, and 20.  Those are the point Grayson had at the end of those games.  I never have understood the emphasis on when the points are scored.  You probably wouldn't be saying a thing if those points were spread out so why does it matter when?  I get the issue possibly about MC since that was an OT game but at the end of the day, we scored more when it counted and won.  48 minutes (and sometimes more) in a game and I still haven't found the rule that says points scored late in the game don't count as much as point scored early.  Why play to the end if it doesn't matter?  You could argue we were the better team and wore the opponents down with our superior conditioning, depth, and halftime adjustments.  Heck, I've seen those very arguments made over and over.  And for what it is worth, I make the same argument no matter the team.  I know the Packers know the truth of this having lost in the waning seconds twice.  There are others.

Gospel....

Rufus>>

17 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You can only play 4 years of varsity sports in GA. If you transfer from out of state those years on the varsity roster still count towards that 4 years, therefore he would be ineligible from the start.

But his Freshman year he was not on varsity, so that would mean he still has an 2 years of varsity in ga? lol

17 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Colquitt would not have falsified his paperwork to begin with. We had a similar situation with Krajewski, but his family did it the right way and he became eligible.

The kid hasn't been at the same same high school for an entire year EVER! While his parents may be a huge part in his musical schools act, I would bet he gladly encourages and supports the charade. So yes, they are all ridiculous.

Based on?

2 hours ago, Fred said:

28, 26, and 20.  Those are the point Grayson had at the end of those games.  I never have understood the emphasis on when the points are scored. 

Grayson scored 14 on Collins Hill off a long kickoff return and an INT inside the red zone. They had zero points with 3:06 left in the third quarter. Thankfully their special teams and defense rose to the occasion. And as you already know, the offense had six points at the end of regulation against Mill Creek.  

The defense is elite. Should be an offenses best friend. Constantly forcing threes and outs to give your offense opportunity after opportunity and yet they still struggle to move the ball/score against better teams

Cannon was 8 of 17 for 61 yards with no touchdowns against Collins Hill. Is that acceptable? No. 

Cannon was 3 of 14 for 12 yards, no touchdowns, and 2 interceptions against Archer. Is that acceptable? No. 

Cannon was 15 of 25 for 166 yards with a touchdown finally coming in double overtime against Mill Creek? Is that acceptable? I mean, sure, if you want to be free the day after thanksgiving. 

Grayson is very good everywhere except at QB. (And OC but that’s for another day) Garcia would be massive for them. Your defense needs Garcia. Reward them boys. They’re title ready on that side. There’s a reason your head coach is welcoming a high profile transfer in week six. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Dang man, y'all gonna stick it up your current QB's (who lead you to a 6-0 record) ass like that for some rented mule from Cali for a month. Jesus the mule ain't even stickin around for college he heading back out west to play... SHM.. no loyalty.. man y'all harsh down there..

I’m all for transfers but god damn ur teams undefeated ur QB is Captain of the team and now ur playing head games with him, not gonna end good

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

download.jpeg.89513f0be73e57fcc8ffe09b26fb5759.jpeg

The world does not revolve around Jake Garcia, nor any single baller anywhere. The needs of every other baller far far outweigh this guy. That is 1000% why the GHSA is there and why they have adopted the rules they have in place. 

You know as well as many the GHSA is a terrible organization run by incompetent idiots who play favorites.  Only in Georgia would this mess end up benefiting Grayson of all schools. 6 months ago the kid probably never even heard of Grayson.  

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You know as well as many the GHSA is a terrible organization run by incompetent idiots who play favorites.  Only in Georgia would this mess end up benefiting Grayson of all schools. 6 months ago the kid probably never even heard of Grayson.  

Of course he had heard of Grayson.  Everyone has!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson scored 14 on Collins Hill off a long kickoff return and an INT inside the red zone. They had zero points with 3:06 left in the third quarter. Thankfully their special teams and defense rose to the occasion. And as you already know, the offense had six points at the end of regulation against Mill Creek.  

The defense is elite. Should be an offenses best friend. Constantly forcing threes and outs to give your offense opportunity after opportunity and yet they still struggle to move the ball/score against better teams

Cannon was 8 of 17 for 61 yards with no touchdowns against Collins Hill. Is that acceptable? No. 

Cannon was 3 of 14 for 12 yards, no touchdowns, and 2 interceptions against Archer. Is that acceptable? No. 

Cannon was 15 of 25 for 166 yards with a touchdown finally coming in double overtime against Mill Creek? Is that acceptable? I mean, sure, if you want to be free the day after thanksgiving. 

Grayson is very good everywhere except at QB. (And OC but that’s for another day) Garcia would be massive for them. Your defense needs Garcia. Reward them boys. They’re title ready on that side. There’s a reason your head coach is welcoming a high profile transfer in week six. 

See I believe the team is more than any one player.  I guess you don't based on your hammering of our QBs the past couple of years.  I recognize that the team can be made stronger with a strong player in the right place but one player does not carry the team.   I think we will have to agree to disagree.

4 hours ago, GotMA said:

How is Del Rio and Garcia able to play this year after several games have already been played?  Isn’t there a GHSA registration cut-off?

Not that I can ever remember seeing.  Normally multiple moves will trigger the migrant student rule but since they were declared ineligible to begin with - at least once the information was disclosed - they weren't burning eligibility.