Beheaded teacher in France

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

it;s not the religion it's the radicals within the religion. Just like the Jewish people, the have the god-awful Hasidic that are horrible. 

why can't you learn this? Come on man, this is not hard stuff. 

Yeah, I wish those damn Hasidics would stop beheading people who blaspheme them.  🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

it;s not the religion it's the radicals within the religion. Just like the Jewish people, the have the god-awful Hasidic that are horrible. 

I see your point. But Are Jewish radicals flung planes into buildings? Are they be heading teachers and mutilating the genitals of women and children? There are BY FAR more Muslims in world than any other religion. So by simple proportionality, there are many more radicals within the religion. And it can’t be denied that radical Islamists are simply more radical than other religious radicals. Muslim radicals kill and inflict damage on humankind at a pace and scale that FAR exceeds all others put together. Not even close. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I see your point. But Are Jewish radicals flung planes into buildings? Are they be heading teachers and mutilating the genitals of women and children? There are BY FAR more Muslims in world than any other religion. So by simple proportionality, there are many more radicals within the religion. And it can’t be denied that radical Islamists are simply more radical than other religious radicals. Muslim radicals kill and inflict damage on humankind at a pace and scale that FAR exceeds all others put together. Not even close. 

It's still not the whole religion by any measure. It's still a very small %. 

AS to the Hasidic, they are causing death too. It not just inconvenience. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mag44 said:

The French used the Guillotine in 1977""""Now these scumbags come and kill...Only one thing to do,but France is weak..

Macron and Markle invited these pajama wearing sand pieces of shit into their country and their citizens now suffer due to it. 

Markle few weeks ago stated she would have no problem bringing in thousands more of them 

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

Might be  one the worst analogies I have seen....

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Macron and Markle invited these pajama wearing sand pieces of shit into their country and their citizens now suffer due to it. 

Markle few weeks ago stated she would have no problem bringing in thousands more of them 

"Appeasement".......means the Gator eats you last...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

"Appeasement".......means the Gator eats you last...

These leaders have thrown their civilians to the wolves in the name of diversity and other nonsense. When you don't have a common language culture etc you don't have a country. Thats why America is dying a slow death 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

What's up with the Hasidic in your area?

The latest... they are now refusing to be tested. They are showing up at area doctor offices and hospitals demanding antibiotics (idiots) 

We can no longer use our parks hospitals or even doctor because of this plague, the Hasidic. 

Obviously this is causing an increase in infection in the surrounding areas. They are a horrible cult who are 76% 9 @DBP66 claims teh number is 92%)   on government welfare of some kind and do not pay property taxes as they claim their homes are all places of worship. 

The latest... they are now refusing to be tested. They are showing up at area doctor offices and hospitals demanding antibiotics (idiots) 

We can no longer use our parks hospitals or even doctor because of this plague, the Hasidic. 

Obviously this is causing an increase in infection in the surrounding areas. They are a horrible cult who are 76% 9 @DBP66 claims teh number is 92%)   on government welfare of some kind and do not pay property taxes as they claim their homes are all places of worship. 

I have heard plenty about how the act in the NY/NJ area.  I remember reading they dominate the school boards in their areas.  I don't suppose the folks who tried to have a 10,000 person wedding were Hasidic?

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2020 at 11:08 AM, noonereal said:

Wow, your liberal racism and low intelligence is really showing. 

Hasidic Jews are not terrorists and don't go around cutting people's heads off, bombing discos, flying planes into buildings, bombing busses, bombing barracks, bombing markets, burning people alive in cages, etc. etc.

You are a fucking moron and should be banned from ever posting here again....

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, noonereal said:

Trust me, I am more accepting of them than most up here and it's all reasoned and rational. It has nothing to do with the goth uniforms. 

Do they still run Monsey?? Actually, they are an egregious scheming group who will do anything to get away with not paying....Made their  homes into Temples so not to pay taxes....But, they don't cut heads off yet......

12 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Do they still run Monsey?? Actually, they are an egregious scheming group who will do anything to get away with not paying....Made their  homes into Temples so not to pay taxes....But, they don't cut heads off yet......

cut off a head or infect  neighborhoods with COVId...  great choices... Spreading the disease seems to kill more, no? 

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

Wow, your liberal racism and low intelligence is really showing. 

Hasidic Jews are not terrorists and don't go around cutting people's heads off, bombing discos, flying planes into buildings, bombing busses, bombing barracks, bombing markets, burning people alive in cages, etc. etc.

You are a fucking moron and should be banned from ever posting here again....

maybe I will be smart like you one day and not see the disease they spread without regard for the law, ethics or morals

I wonder how the journalist they attacked and put in ICU feels about these peaceful people?

• Like 1