Could you transfer between semi finals and finals in Georgia.

HooverOutlaw

16 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I know one states organization that’s been happy for over a dozen years they don’t have a certain bigamist they gotta worry about fixing grades, crootin’, banging teachers and so forth.

But he did get a few kids who had trouble spelling their names eligible for hsfb and a few for CFB, so it’s all good. After all, he is all about the kids. ‘Cept those from his own dna.......

(wink) 

Hope you have another good weekend that LSU and Marietta don't get beat like last weekend. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hope you have another good weekend that LSU and Marietta don't get beat like last weekend. 

I’m good. Fortunately my self worth isn’t dictated by my Alma Maters wins and losses in football, nor my kids school. 

It is, however, dictated by my ability to mindfuck people in football forums and watch them melt over having their heroes put on blast for being human trash and talking shit to them when their teams (whose wins and losses ARE the denominator of their worth) don’t win!

So we good, whover, we good!

(chuckle) 

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can jake Garcia win a state championship with Grayson and then transfer back to Cali to win another state championship in same year

No, when the season shut down in the fall in California and you started to see kids transfer other states the CIF said if you play fall in another state you cannot play in the spring of 2021.

• Like 1

I think this needs to be said again...

The Garcias, or Valdosta one, lied about the family having made a bona fide move. The mother never moved and they even went so far as to tell ESPN that they had no intention on her ever making the move due to her work. 

Had the Garcias or Valdosta actually turned in the paperwork as if the family was legally separated, it seems like this whole thing would have been a non issue, although, they would have had to go through the hardship channels because it wasn't a bonafide move. 

Basically, they wanted immediate eligibility, either Valdosta or the Garcias or both, and they lied on the eligibility forms. I would say this is on Valdosta staff because clearly the Garcias thought they were just fine by separating and didn't mind telling the entire planet about it. That's speculation, but, logically makes the most sense. 

The only way to get immediate eligibility is a bona fide move. They knew this and they tried for it and got caught. This is the funny part when the Valdosta people throw up that he was initially ruled eligible and try to make the GHSA out to be incompetent, when he was obviously ruled eligible due to bona fide move that didn't happen, and they straight said they never intended to. The GHSA only had the forms and "investigation" of the Valdosta staff to go on. The mad scramble by Valdosta staff after that ESPN interview was kind of comical though. 

As far as what is going on now, I do think he can be immediately eligible to play with an actually real bona fide move, unless the GHSA balks due to his initial crap at Valdosta. This is possibly another case of unscrupulous folks taking advantage of a rule that was enacted to protect kids that actually do go through real life issues that force them to have to move. Every time one high profile one like this happens it likely moves more people to wanting a one year sit out, which clearly would punish kids actually caught in horrible situations and not some kid just wanting to play ball for a few more games.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think this needs to be said again...

The Garcias, or Valdosta one, lied about the family having made a bona fide move. The mother never moved and they even went so far as to tell ESPN that they had no intention on her ever making the move due to her work. 

Had the Garcias or Valdosta actually turned in the paperwork as if the family was legally separated, it seems like this whole thing would have been a non issue, although, they would have had to go through the hardship channels because it wasn't a bonafide move. 

Basically, they wanted immediate eligibility, either Valdosta or the Garcias or both, and they lied on the eligibility forms. I would say this is on Valdosta staff because clearly the Garcias thought they were just fine by separating and didn't mind telling the entire planet about it. That's speculation, but, logically makes the most sense. 

The only way to get immediate eligibility is a bona fide move. They knew this and they tried for it and got caught. This is the funny part when the Valdosta people throw up that he was initially ruled eligible and try to make the GHSA out to be incompetent, when he was obviously ruled eligible due to bona fide move that didn't happen, and they straight said they never intended to. The GHSA only had the forms and "investigation" of the Valdosta staff to go on. The mad scramble by Valdosta staff after that ESPN interview was kind of comical though. 

As far as what is going on now, I do think he can be immediately eligible to play with an actually real bona fide move, unless the GHSA balks due to his initial crap at Valdosta. This is possibly another case of unscrupulous folks taking advantage of a rule that was enacted to protect kids that actually do go through real life issues that force them to have to move. Every time one high profile one like this happens it likely moves more people to wanting a one year sit out, which clearly would punish kids actually caught in horrible situations and not some kid just wanting to play ball for a few more games.  

If the marietta fiasco is any indicator of popular opinion, valdosta and rush both lied. 

Funny how different this one has went though, innit? 

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can jake Garcia win a state championship with Grayson and then transfer back to Cali to win another state championship in same year

Also there was a lineman that played the regular season in NJ and after his team didn't make the playoffs, he transferred into PA to Conwell Eagan down near Philly and started the very next week for them in the 2nd round of PIAA playoffs.  He was a HUGE difference maker too in Eagan's win.  The kid was 6'3 somewhere around 245 and could move pretty nice.

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/highschoolsports/article/palisades-responds-to-late-season-conwell-egan-transfer/

https://www.mcall.com/sports/varsity/mc-spt-around-the-valley-20171130-story.html

Also, Penn State linebacker Micah Parson transferred mid season playing for different teams.  He played against two teams I believe, twice, during that season for two separate teams.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

If the marietta fiasco is any indicator of popular opinion, valdosta and rush both lied. 

Funny how different this one has went though, innit? 

It only goes different if we let it. I plan to not let it, because we can all see plain as day what had to have happened. 

It doesn't take a lawyer, superintendent, AD, or coach to understand that the kid showed up in Valdosta with little time to spare. With so little time between the time Rush was pretending to "just" find out the kid was on campus and the time the kid dressed out to win the starting position, we know it was most likely they filed bona fide move. 

Rush even said straight into a camera, and looking a room full of supporters of the Valdosta program in the face at the Smokin' Pig BBQ joint that they had made a bona fide move as far as he and the school was concerned. This was less than a week after both Garcia parents told the entire world they "legally separated" to avoid having to do exactly what Rush said they had done as far as he and the school were concerned. 

Apparently what happened is a miscommunication between Valdosta and the Garcias where they had no idea they weren't legal by going the separation route, so, they had no idea they were screwing up by telling their real story to ESPN. It made Valdosta look dirty and/or stupid. 

It's not like there isn't a time line and plenty of stuff for us to go on here. 

All of the media hype is a double edged sword. When it's there, there is stuff to go on. Things like Rush acting surprised to find out the kid was enrolled at Valdosta and then the rest of the story comes together behind that, especially after the Garcias interview. Gotta take the good press with the bad press, and you simple can't manipulate it all, all of the time. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m good. Fortunately my self worth isn’t dictated by my Alma Maters wins and losses in football, nor my kids school. 

It is, however, dictated by my ability to mindfuck people in football forums and watch them melt over having their heroes put on blast for being human trash and talking shit to them when their teams (whose wins and losses ARE the denominator of their worth) don’t win!

So we good, whover, we good!

(chuckle) 

You have run your mouth like a rabid dog now things go south with the teams you bragged on daily you turn and cry that it means nothing. It sure was great when once every 50 year Marietta finally won one and LSU gets a has generation QB and wins one. But now with bad starts it does not matter.  Your self worth changes on a yearly basics depending on how good your teams are when they are bad it changes to something else. Like a moody woman. 

18 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You have run your mouth like a rabid dog now things go south with the teams you bragged on daily you turned and cry that it means nothing It sure was great when once ever 50 year Marietta finally won one and LSU gets a has generation QB and wins one. But now with bad starts it does not matter.  Your self worth changes on a yearly basics depending on how good your teams are when they are bad it changes to something else. Like a moody woman. 

Shouldn’t you be sucking off your coach from over a decade ago’s schmekel? Fred has you pegged constantly whining about Grayson (Lord knows why, they’re in jawja last I checked) and cheating but your hero is one of the bigger pieces of shit to grace football and it doesn’t stop you from constantly defending him. I guess because he won you a few titles that absolves what he is as a man. 

When my teams aren’t playing well it is what it is. Did your teams win last year? I know gumpaloosa didn’t but it doesn’t stop you from non stop lapping up Saban like he gaaks tussin. I am not sure if Hoover did (why would I give a fuck about a team from a state I have nothing to do with?) but it doesn’t stop you from living in their past as well. And? Btw, the family school back home has done pretty fucking well (Yet I don’t lap them up daily like others) and I’m sure I could reach out to Cousin Dave to see if he’d do a home & home with your
mighty team from whoville. 

LSU and Marietta are both going to be fine. Can’t win a title every year, can you? Does whoville have a decades on end run of state titles? I know gumpaloosa doesn’t. 

Yea bro. I’m good and I’ll be here to respond to whatever you got, so long as you take what you give we’ll always be good!

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Shouldn’t you be sucking off your coach from over a decade ago’s schmekel? Fred has you pegged constantly whining about Grayson (Lord knows why, they’re in jawja last I checked) and cheating but your hero is one of the bigger pieces of shit to grace football and it doesn’t stop you from constantly defending him. I guess because he won you a few titles that absolves what he is as a man. 

When my teams aren’t playing well it is what it is. Did your teams win last year? I know gumpaloosa didn’t but it doesn’t stop you from non stop lapping up Saban like he gaaks tussin. I am not sure if Hoover did (why would I give a fuck about a team from a state I have nothing to do with?) but it doesn’t stop you from living in their past as well. And? Btw, the family school back home has done pretty fucking well (Yet I don’t lap them up daily like others) and I’m sure I could reach out to Cousin Dave to see if he’d do a home & home with your
mighty team from whoville. 

LSU and Marietta are both going to be fine. Can’t win a title every year, can you? Does whoville have a decades on end run of state titles? I know gumpaloosa doesn’t. 

Yea bro. I’m good and I’ll be here to respond to whatever you got, so long as you take what you give we’ll always be good!

Hoover and Alabama has dang sure won more than Marietta and LSU.  I'm pulling for my teams even if they are not winning titles. Your kind pop up only when they win.  

Talking about a state you have nothing do with what about LSU?

I have not defended Propst in a while.  I have made fun of Valdosta a bunch in the few months. Why do you care if I think Grayson recruits and is shady.  

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoover and Alabama has dang sure won more than Marietta and LSU.  I'm pulling for my teams even if they are not winning titles. Your kind pop up only when they win.  

Talking about a state you have nothing do with what about LSU?

I have not defended Propst in a while.  I have made fun of Valdosta a bunch in the few months. Why do you care if I think Grayson recruits and is shady.  

I went to LSU and played baseball there so does being an alum count? Or can only in state “fans” talk? 

I can only assume you gave up on defending propst because, try as you might, you realized how ridiculous the endeavor was.

I, along with errrbody here, am baffled by the grayson obsession. Perhaps you were looking for a foil in your former defensive  efforts? It’s just very random to pick a school from another state you have zero to do with to constantly attack but hey, it ain’t no crime. 

Congrats on living in a state and being a fan of a college you have nothing to do with and a HS that you have nothing (that I know of) to do with. 

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I went to LSU and played baseball there so does being an alum count? Or can only in state “fans” talk? 

I can only assume you gave up on defending propst because, try as you might, you realized how ridiculous the endeavor was.

I, along with errrbody here, am baffled by the grayson obsession. Perhaps you were looking for a foil in your former defensive  efforts? It’s just very random to pick a school from another state you have zero to do with to constantly attack but hey, it ain’t no crime. 

Congrats on living in a state and being a fan of a college you have nothing to do with and a HS that you have nothing (that I know of) to do with. 

I went to Hoover my family went to Hoover.  I have more relation with Hoover than you do with LSU.  

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I went to Hoover my family went to Hoover.  I have more relation with Hoover than you do with LSU.  

Your being an alum weighs heavier than me being an alum? What, did you go there for more than four years? 😂 

The arrogance of some of y’all here is staggering.

I give up. You’re better than me. Your schools are better than mine. You did more in your time at hoover and bama than I did at LSU and being involved with Marietta. You, rufus or any cc poster (except hawg, he ain’t shit) are better than me.

👍🏼

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Your being an alum weighs heavier than me being an alum? What, did you go there for more than four years? 😂 

I give up. You’re better than me. Your schools are better than mine. You did more in your time at hoover and bama than I did at LSU and being involved with Marietta. You, rufus or any cc poster (except hawg, he ain’t shit) are better than me.

👍🏼

I was in the Hoover system for 12 years. You acted like I did not even attend Hoover in your post.  I have 11 family members who graduated from Hoover and 1 who worked for the school system for 28 years. I would say I m a little more involved with Hoover than your 4 years spent at LSU.   We all grew up here went to school here etc.  We are loyal to Hoover don't support them when they just happen to win the state title every 50 years. We support all sports not just football.  

Congrats on being a great baseball player. 

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I was in the Hoover system for 12 years. You acted like I did not even attend Hoover in your post.  I have 11 family members who graduated from Hoover and 1 who worked for the school system for 28 years. I would say I m a little more involved with Hoover than your 4 years spent at LSU.   We all grew up here went to school here etc.  We are loyal to Hoover don't support them when they just happen to win the state title every 50 years. We support all sports not just football.  

You trying to explain the difference to a immigrant fan. All he knows is transferring and cheating. As long as it benefits his current team in winning he has no problems with anything and plays ignorant to what he doesn't want to admit about himself or his own team.

Seen him bragging about his ancestry and his knowledge of it and had the nerve to refer to himself as a mexican american.

If he knew about his ancestry and actually knew his history he would know there is no such thing as a mexican american. That's like a native calling themselves American American. The biggest slap in the face to natives and ancestors of mexicans is their offspring disowning their history by calling themselves mexican american. I say to because that shows you exactly what kind of person larry is.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Congrats on your time at hoover. What is the bama connection? 

I’ve been in involved in MCS for the twelve years my daughter has attended. She’ll graduate in May then the boy will start HS, so we’ll have another four years on top of that. Afterwards we will support the schools wherever the wind takes us. Maybe we will stay in jawja? Maybe go back to Utah? Louisiana? Too many variables to say just yet but my wife and I are community people and will be involved wherever we end up at. We both served as interpreters at MCS schools before Beaux started so we invest in our areas with more than just being here. 

And truth be told, I wasn’t a great baseball player. I was a good one though with a great work ethic and attitude along with being a team first guy. Every winning organization needs those types of people. Less talented but leaders who can help in other ways. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Congrats on your time at hoover. What is the bama connection? 

I’ve been in involved in MCS for the twelve years my daughter has attended. She’ll graduate in May then the boy will start HS, so we’ll have another four years on top of that. Afterwards we will support the schools wherever the wind takes us. Maybe we will stay in jawja? Maybe go back to Utah? Louisiana? Too many variables to say just yet but my wife and I are community people and will be involved wherever we end up at. We both served as interpreters at MCS schools before Beaux started so we invest in our areas with more than just being here. 

And truth be told, I wasn’t a great baseball player. I was a good one though with a great work ethic and attitude along with being a team first guy. Every winning organization needs those types of people. Less talented but leaders who can help in other ways. 

Father went to Bama always been a fan.  Raised 24/7 as a fan. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You trying to explain the difference to a immigrant fan. All he knows is transferring and cheating. As long as it benefits his current team in winning he has no problems with anything and plays ignorant to what he doesn't want to admit about himself or his own team.

Seen him bragging about his ancestry and his knowledge of it and had the nerve to refer to himself as a mexican american.

If he knew about his ancestry and actually knew his history he would know there is no such thing as a mexican american. That's like a native calling themselves American American. The biggest slap in the face to natives and ancestors of mexicans is their offspring disowning their history by calling themselves mexican american. I say to because that shows you exactly what kind of person larry is.

Bro, you literally get dumber by the minute. Who the fuck are you to tell me how I am supposed to be about my people? 

I don’t know what your lineage is, though I have an idea, but I’d never tell you what you’re supposed to think, label yourself as or feel. The fact that anybody would try to be the voice of another persons race or telling them how and what they should be tells errrbody all they need to know about you. 

As far as being an immigrant fan goes, I’ve lived in Marietta for twenty years, my kids go to school here and the HS I went to shut down over thirty years ago and is two thousand miles away so who would your dumbass suggest I support? 

The only label you carry is woefully ignorant and low IQ. Oh, I almost forgot, defending runner up too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I give up. You’re better than me. Your schools are better than mine. You did more in your time at hoover and bama than I did at LSU and being involved with Marietta. You, rufus or any cc poster (except hawg, he ain't shit) are better than me.

👍🏼

1922835555_tenor(1).gif.32d63922933c1fde73eb351fcd517602.gif

I get that a lot. xD

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

To be clear, it should be just Mexican, Black, Asian (already is), Indigenous Indian, Indigenous  Alaskan Indian or Inuit... just drop the American handle this joint was built for another group of people.

Let's not get carried away cuz this will get shipped to the Klan Page before you can say Haw....

Regards,

bgw

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

To be clear, it should be just Mexican, Black, Asian (already is), Indigenous Indian, Indigenous  Alaskan Indian or Inuit... just drop the American handle this joint was built for another group of people.

Let's not get carried away cuz this will get shipped to the Klan Page before you can say Haw....

Regards,

bgw

Ill end up banned again

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Regards,

bgw

There are no such thing as native Americans the first Americans came from Russia over the intercontinental bridge.