Joe hiding...TRUMP is riding

I AM IRONMAN

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Joe needs several days to prep for the debate...Trump doing rallies every day...Trump needs no prep...he has done more for our country in 47 months them Joe has done in 47 years...the tide is turning!

He scared Krusty...be scared Karen...be very scared!

"Trump needs no prep"!!??...LOL...you sure about that mam?!?!...after the great performance he had last tme?!?...LOL..."the tide is turning"?!?!...is that what you use to wash your cloths??...that's the only Tide turning in America...Trump is on his way to a HISTORIC beat down!...🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Joe needs several days to prep for the debate...Trump doing rallies every day...Trump needs no prep...he has done more for our country in 47 months them Joe has done in 47 years...the tide is turning!

He scared Krusty...be scared Karen...be very scared!

14 hours ago, DBP66 said:

"Trump needs no prep"!!??...LOL...you sure about that mam?!?!...after the great performance he had last tme?!?...LOL..."the tide is turning"?!?!...is that what you use to wash your cloths??...that's the only Tide turning in America...Trump is on his way to a HISTORIC beat down!...🤡