Cop sneaks into home and shoots dead 16 and an 8 year old

imaGoodBoyNow

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Now I got @Ga96 attention 

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/saddlebrook/police-fire/trenton-brothers-shot-dead-ages-16-8/796415/

🤔 no national news? No agenda???

Where is BLM? Why aren’t they protesting, or even bother looking for who murdered these kids

boy if this STILL has to be explained to you then maybe it's time you drop the subject

you've shown you're far too ignorant to EVER get it

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

boy if this STILL has to be explained to you then maybe it's time you drop the subject

you've shown you're far too ignorant to EVER get it

Explain how come there’s only protests when police kill a convicted felon  when BLM is silent when one of their own murder children 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Explain how come there’s only protests when police kill a convicted felon  when BLM is silent when one of their own murder children 

It has already been explained...many times.  Why don't you explain why it is that you refuse to 'get it'.  Having any kind of record doesn't mean you should be killed by the police.  It shouldn't happen to YOU or anybody else.  You've been locked up right?  Does being locked up previously define who you are or take away a right to not die at the hands of the police? 

Btw, It is a sad story.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It has already been explained...many times.  Why don't you explain why it is that you refuse to 'get it'.  Having any kind of record doesn't mean you should be killed by the police.  It shouldn't happen to YOU or anybody else.  You've been locked up right?  Does being locked up previously define who you are or take away a right to not die at the hands of the police? 

Btw, It is a sad story.

I’m not the brightest person but I know that if I resist or make the officer worried by not complying it is gonna get ugly for me, Be a man and own up to your crime, don’t resist and try to do anything not to get arrested, 

im just confused on my BLM on protests when there is a officer involved never when it’s not, shit I had to read this in the community newspaper because no main media is picking this story up

11 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Now I got @Ga96 attention 

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/saddlebrook/police-fire/trenton-brothers-shot-dead-ages-16-8/796415/

🤔 no national news? No agenda???

Where is BLM? Why aren’t they protesting, or even bother looking for who murdered these kids

why would this be national news? 

What does BLM have to do with this? 

sadly, this is pretty common. 

19 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m not the brightest person but I know that if I resist or make the officer worried by not complying it is gonna get ugly for me, Be a man and own up to your crime, don’t resist and try to do anything not to get arrested, 

You are far from being a dummy, believe that.  The above is sound advice but it still doesn't mean that people should be killed.  That is why we have courts, lawyers, and judges.  It's a broken system but better than having cops decide if somebody should die.  There have been many instances (going back centuries) of people being killed without cause.  And without any accountability, which is a major aspect to this and would have to be part of the solution going forward.  

im just confused on my BLM on protests when there is a officer involved never when it’s not, shit I had to read this in the community newspaper because no main media is picking this story up

Go read the mission statement for BLM and look to the reason behind it.  They clearly state what they are about and why the came to be.  If, after reading the statement, you still disagree with them then that is your choice but you will at least have correct information from which to make informed decisions.  

IMHO

On 10/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

5 words of truth to start your admission of ignorance.

You are now on the road to recovery.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Scared of extinction?

The truth is known.

Hey wildcat.....

We have tally counters here 

some need to know exactly how many black people are here

and being driven away or attracted.

You will need to register with Buford...

He cares.

👌

You need register your skin color,

and also let BGW know to add one to his tally 👍

• Haha 1