21 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

This particular kid isn't their typical 5th year reclasser. He transferred in this year as a reclassed Soph. (17 year old) from Midlothian High, VA.. Not that I know anything about the kids situation but it has been my experience kids who transfer to programs like this as a underclassmen do so as a result of issues from their pervious school whether that be academic or what have you.. He is not really a D1 prospect as a 6'1 240 DT IMO ..but again what evs.. Dad is a piece of work and probably thinks the kid is going pro or whatever and Coach was in the way..

Probably More like...

Dad was the one paying all that money for his 17-yr old "sophomore" to transfer to this school and is watching all the money being wasted because he's not getting that PT.

17 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Probably More like...

Dad was the one paying all that money for his 17-yr old "sophomore" to transfer to this school and is watching all the money being wasted because he's not getting that PT.

The kid should xfer to his local, public school where the competition is far lesser. The power privates are not for the faint of heart. They are the great equalizers. 

• Confused 1
20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The kid should xfer to his local, public school where the competition is far lesser. The power privates are not for the faint of heart. They are the great equalizers. 

He transferred from is local public this year (and reclassed) and Midlothian is not really all that good of a team...Gonna have a problem now he reclassed.. well its early enough he should be able to go back as a JR and catch up.. my spidey sense tells me he was already having probs though.. Maybe he can transfer to USA Academy

Midlothian HS is like 30 minutes from LCA/Carver Middle School... I would say that is local

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More like paying privates.  

On 10/22/2020 at 1:28 PM, CODBEARD said:

This particular kid isn't their typical 5th year reclasser. He transferred in this year as a reclassed Soph. (17 year old) from Midlothian High, VA.. Not that I know anything about the kids situation but it has been my experience kids who transfer to programs like this as a underclassmen do so as a result of issues from their pervious school whether that be academic or what have you.. 

Looks like he is well-traveled:

#44 on Manchester JV team in 2018, Manchester is another Chesterfield County school

https://manchesterlancerathletics.org/main/teamroster/id/3693009/seasonId/4357744

8th Grade team at Benedictine:

https://www.benedictinecollegeprep.org/athletics-old/middies/middies-football/8th-grade-team

• Thanks 1