Debate trump starting off being stupid.

Ga96

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

some moron who doesn't believe in our most sacred documents 

Clearly. It’s always entertaining when a newbie with a moniker like wildcat will (said in a mean catlike growl) comes in and talk about he’s the worst nightmare. I still welcome him, but that’s some funny shit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Clearly. It’s always entertaining when a newbie with a moniker like wildcat will (said in a mean catlike growl) comes in and talk about he’s the worst nightmare. I still welcome him, but that’s some funny shit.

Go check out the other thread 

When I pressured him on the right to life his answer was that document didn't live up to his credence. 

His whole argument was we don't have a right to life

I'm like the first right states we have the RIGHT to LIFE LIBERTY and the Pursuit  of happiness 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

When I pressured him on the right to life his answer was that document didn't live up to his credence. 

I'm like the first right states we have the RIGHT to LIFE LIBERTY and the Pursuit  of happiness 

You pressed nothing. You can't press me. You don't possess the knowledge to press me on any subject. I will tell you like I tell them all, ..........you got the right one on the right day and every day is the right day.

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

WTF?! Not surprised 🤣

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Trump could not believe he got Joe to say we needed to transition away from oil.  And then compounded it by saying we needed to end subsidies for the industry.  No one cares that he said over time.  Pennsylvania may have flipped 2-3 points on that alone.

Totally agree. Trump was like...wait what!! It was getting late and Biden’s meds were wearing off. He was whooped at the end. Trump running clocked him down the stretch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2