Garcia officially eligible

ATLien12x

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

The high-profile nature of this nationally-televised game obviously swayed the GHSA decision to approve this justified transfer. 

horrible take.

Lowndes- Valdosta was WAAAAAY more high profile than Grayson-Parkview. The Winnersville Classic was on ESPN the week GHSA ruled him ineligible, they didn’t give a damn to justify it back then against the #1 team in the state (Lowndes) And that was a soldout rivalry game between two teams from the same town with one of their head coaches being Rush Propst. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

horrible take.

Lowndes- Valdosta was WAAAAAY more high profile than Grayson-Parkview. The Winnersville Classic was on ESPN the week GHSA ruled him ineligible, they didn’t give a damn to justify it back then against the #1 team in the state (Lowndes) And that was a soldout rivalry game between two teams from the same town with one of their head coaches being Rush Propst. 

Can't expect anything better from our good friends at #PGL!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I still Don’t Understand how he is Eligible at one GAHS and not the other.... Are there Different Rules for the Area?...Is the Fake divorce now ok in that County?... 🤣

Glad the Kid will get to play Though!!!...🍻

Idk, I don’t like that is now eligible and how the whole thing went down, shady as fuck.

But from what I’ve seen (honestly haven’t dug that deep into it) they legitimately gamed the system and the GHSA is the one who set the rules in the first place so it was their loophole they left exposed. 

ABA7ACF8-7CB7-4011-ABF3-E3192D332883.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I still Don’t Understand how he is Eligible at one GAHS and not the other.... Are there Different Rules for the Area?...Is the Fake divorce now ok in that County?... 🤣

Glad the Kid will get to play Though!!!...🍻

They had to actually move the entire family unit to the Grayson district. Something they didn't do at Valdosta

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Idk, I don’t like that is now eligible and how the whole thing went down, shady as fuck.

But from what I’ve seen (honestly haven’t dug that deep into it) they legitimately gamed the system and the GHSA is the one who set the rules in the first place so it was their loophole they left exposed. 

One of these people is not like the other... 

One of these people is on a WINNING basketball team... 

Somebody need to check in on Ole Rab.  He's losing his mind b/c we all know Diamond Dave Hunter is somehow behind this shit move against South Ga football.  Fucking war time I believe.  AJC reads tomorrow morning; 

South GA invades northern section above "Da Loop".  Ole crazy dude w/ American Legion buddies in Panzers knocking out Spaghetti Junction on a Friday afternoon and then looking to surround and block all access into Grayson Friday night.  Ole Rab going to be one of the hosts on ESPN.  They just don't know it yet, lmao.

4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Also don't expect the GHSA to own their mistakes... 

Its everyone else's fault... 

Once you've grasped this you've already got 90% of the GHSA mantra memorized...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Somebody need to check in on Ole Rab.  He's losing his mind b/c we all know Diamond Dave Hunter is somehow behind this shit move against South Ga football.  Fucking war time I believe.  AJC reads tomorrow morning; 

South GA northern section of "Da Loop".  Ole crazy dude w/ American Legion buddies in Panzers knocking out Spaghetti Junction on a Friday afternoon and then looking to surround and block all access into Grayson Friday night.  Ole Rab going to be one of the hosts on ESPN.  They just don't know it yet, lmao.

Yep its all apart of the old Brookwood coaches sinister plan to get revenge on Lowndes and Colquitt for ruining so many potential Brookwood championship runs... 

Get ready folks its Tinfoil Hat time!

1yjerk.jpg

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

South GA invades northern section above "Da Loop".  Ole crazy dude w/ American Legion buddies in Panzers knocking out Spaghetti Junction on a Friday afternoon and then looking to surround and block all access into Grayson Friday night.  Ole Rab going to be one of the hosts on ESPN.  They just don't know it yet, lmao.

Rab doesn't leave his bat cave in Gray.  He got a special deal on free internet and free NFHS and he has his groceries and medications delivered by Walmart.  No way he's gonna show up ANYWHERE near Grayson's stadium.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1