Garcia officially eligible

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

100% positive he had nothing to do with Garcia’s transfer or appeal. And Grayson-Parkview was an ESPN scheduled game back when homie was QB1 at Valdosta, so why exactly are we thanking him in this thread?

Who's this Rashid guy?

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

100% positive he had nothing to do with Garcia’s transfer or appeal. And Grayson-Parkview was an ESPN scheduled game back when homie was QB1 at Valdosta, so why exactly are we thanking him in this thread?

The high-profile nature of this nationally-televised game obviously swayed the GHSA decision to approve this justified transfer. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

The high-profile nature of this nationally-televised game obviously swayed the GHSA decision to approve this justified transfer. 

horrible take.

Lowndes- Valdosta was WAAAAAY more high profile than Grayson-Parkview. The Winnersville Classic was on ESPN the week GHSA ruled him ineligible, they didn’t give a damn to justify it back then against the #1 team in the state (Lowndes) And that was a soldout rivalry game between two teams from the same town with one of their head coaches being Rush Propst. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

horrible take.

Lowndes- Valdosta was WAAAAAY more high profile than Grayson-Parkview. The Winnersville Classic was on ESPN the week GHSA ruled him ineligible, they didn’t give a damn to justify it back then against the #1 team in the state (Lowndes) And that was a soldout rivalry game between two teams from the same town with one of their head coaches being Rush Propst. 

Can't expect anything better from our good friends at #PGL!

• Haha 1

I still Don’t Understand how he is Eligible at one GAHS and not the other.... Are there Different Rules for the Area?...Is the Fake divorce now ok in that County?... 🤣

Glad the Kid will get to play Though!!!...🍻

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I still Don’t Understand how he is Eligible at one GAHS and not the other.... Are there Different Rules for the Area?...Is the Fake divorce now ok in that County?... 🤣

Idk, I don’t like that is now eligible and how the whole thing went down, shady as fuck.

But from what I’ve seen (honestly haven’t dug that deep into it) they legitimately gamed the system and the GHSA is the one who set the rules in the first place so it was their loophole they left exposed. 

ABA7ACF8-7CB7-4011-ABF3-E3192D332883.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

They had to actually move the entire family unit to the Grayson district. Something they didn't do at Valdosta

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Probably some dumb Sunshine rip off reference? 😞 

Not as dumb as asking the board a question which you already knew the answer to.  Pro tip:  Go sharpen the saw on your local regional boards before things get going in Jan.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Idk, I don’t like that is now eligible and how the whole thing went down, shady as fuck.

But from what I’ve seen (honestly haven’t dug that deep into it) they legitimately gamed the system and the GHSA is the one who set the rules in the first place so it was their loophole they left exposed. 

ABA7ACF8-7CB7-4011-ABF3-E3192D332883.gif

One of these people is not like the other... 

One of these people is on a WINNING basketball team...