Welcome Justice ACB

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Dems now giving out threats on the senate floor over the confirmation 

They don’t scare anyone anymore. They are going lose the House and will remain the bitch in the Senate. They’re comical at best. Conservatives are one stolen election away from becoming 1000% more angry and filled with vengeance than any of these idiot, loser dems.  ACB is going to be a rock star on the SCOTUS for decades, and authentic Patriots are ready if the crap left pulls any shenanigans (which they will since they're liars, cheaters and thieves. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Conservatives are one stolen election away from becoming 1000% more angry and filled with vengeance than any of these idiot, loser dems. Authentic Patriots are ready. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

You sound like you are down the rabbit hole there....🐇

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Just keeping i real, brah. You don't get the good stuff up there in the People's Republic of NY. And I ain't talkin' 'bout weed. Don't kill the messenger.

well a simple step back reveals that would only be in the best interest of our enemies...

so there is that...

🤔

If anyone has enough pull to fix an election....

just make sure it's them you take vengeance on,

and not just another voter citizen.

just sayin'

28 minutes ago, Troll said:

well a simple step back reveals that would only be in the best interest of our enemies...

so there is that...

🤔

If anyone has enough pull to fix an election....

just make sure it's them you take vengeance on,

and not just another voter citizen.

just sayin'

I see you’re focusing on “vengeance”. Understandably so. Vengeance is a strong word. That said, If this election is STOLEN or even has the mere appearance of the impropriety of being stolen, there are people that won’t sit back and take it. Like I said, don’t kill the messenger. I would be concerned if Trump loses this after Election Day because Trump will Election Day. Either way, I expect craziness. You can call me crazy, troll, but these are extraordinarily crazy times. 

23 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

F500489A-43FC-4DBF-B5B7-66B2ABA80FD8.jpeg

Dignity and brilliance....Oh, aren't the Democrats always applauding women's success ?? If this was a female liberal, Dems are hardy in their approbation and lavish in praise...With a brilliant Conservative, the Democrat creatures throw stones and their hypocracy shines with vulgarity and hate...They are an egregious and foul bunch of thugs..

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

Dignity and brilliance....Oh, aren't the Democrats always applauding women's success ?? If this was a female liberal, Dems are hardy in their approbation and lavish in praise...With a brilliant Conservative, the Democrat creatures throw stones and their hypocracy shines with vulgarity and hate...They are an egregious and foul bunch of thugs..

blame Moscow Mitch...he's the one to blame not the democrats...voting on a judge a week before an election is WRONG...REALLY WRONG and you guys know that...so if Biden wants to up the courts to 11??...let's do it in honor of Mitch!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

blame Moscow Mitch...he's the one to blame not the democrats...voting on a judge a week before an election is WRONG...REALLY WRONG and you guys know that...so if Biden wants to up the courts to 11??...let's do it in honor of Mitch!

Excluding your attempt at deflection, the actions with Cavanaugh and Barrett speak volumes...Also, nobama and RBG stated that appointments should be made in deference to when an election takes place...In others, "do it right away"...Democrats would not have waited one second either...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Excluding your attempt at deflection, the actions with Cavanaugh and Barrett speak volumes...Also, nobama and RBG stated that appointments should be made in deference to when an election takes place...In others, "do it right away"...Democrats would not have waited one second either...

Rbg stated the seat should be filled 

Rbg could have left and gave Obama a seat and she refused 

Nothing McConnell di was wrong. There's an open seat. The senate has the right to fill the seat. They went through the whole process 

• Like 2