Congrats to Jake Garcia, Fred and the entire Grayson program and fans.

HooverOutlaw

15 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

You must have come after BLOCK/FrankyJames etc... went MIA... you would not be asking that question if you encountered him

Yeah I came after whoever block is only been on since earlier this year. I can't see anyone being worse than rab. 

As far as ngdawg he is who he says he is.

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

your an idiot if you couldn't tell I was just messing around with him.. I didn't expect him to point himself out though lol I was just payin.. I'll make it fair #4 "The Manhattan Missile " 🚀 at least that is what #10 called me. He was quite the clown but a damn good player. 

102930138_10158082446825743_515405065975314413_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=iThDMj7OZWgAX_n7qE1&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=988a5ebe1923fb919cdd4ea851cd4e75&oe=5FC06D84

Santa Cruz?  What you gonna know about a school I played against for 4 years?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Gonna walk back my tongue in cheek predict of Parkview by 17.... that was a massacre by Grayson, watched the 1st half and that was enough. Adams tried to get too cute with the 2 pt converts but I don’t see anyone stopping Grayson this year. 

bgw

Our kicker has been up and down this year but I don't get all the 2 pt attempts myself.

• Thanks 2

On 10/30/2020 at 2:05 PM, Ga96 said:

Ngdawg is in the ng band its weird that grown men are trying to track and pinpoint a high school kid. You guys must be catholics. 

Side note who tf would lie about being in a high school band ? There is a abundance of ignorance and irrational thinking on this board.

Just as a question for myself....how do you KNOW he's in the NG band?

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

I dated a girl from Carmel, that field/view/location is the bees knees lol

I love watching games there.  The views and the people who have known each other for most of our lives makes it a reunion type every game.  After the game drive down Ocean Ave and have dinner at some great restaurants and cafes followed by a walk on the beach to help digest dinner.  Carmel chicks though, nicely done playa. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I love watching games there.  The views and the people who have known each other for most of our lives makes it a reunion type every game.  After the game drive down Ocean Ave and have dinner at some great restaurants and cafes followed by a walk on the beach to help digest dinner.  Carmel chicks though, nicely done playa. 

Love me some Ocean Avenue..

So it was the Summer before college and my buddy just got a new Porsche for graduation. His dad sent us both down to Monterey for the Skip Barber racing school. Went to the beach one of the days and I caught me a local lol

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Love me some Ocean Avenue..

So it was the Summer before college and my buddy just got a new Porsche for graduation. His dad sent us both down to Monterey for the Skip Barber racing school. Went to the beach one of the days and I caught me a local lol

Skip Babrber's is a fun class at Laguna.  Done it a couple times.  Great course too.  The corkscrew is insane!! 

• Like 2