NOW: Trump Rally in Omaha!

Voters were asked who they expect to win the Presidential election regardless of who they plan to vote for. There was a one-point expectation gap, with 42% expecting Trump to win, 41% expecting Biden to win, and 17% stating they are unsure at this point. 

Biden has near-universal support among Democrats (99%), while 93% of Republicans are voting for Trump. Independents are breaking for Trump, 47% to 41%. 

https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/pr/october-national-poll-biden-with-five-point-lead-one-week-out

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Voters were asked who they expect to win the Presidential election regardless of who they plan to vote for. There was a one-point expectation gap, with 42% expecting Trump to win, 41% expecting Biden to win, and 17% stating they are unsure at this point. 

Biden has near-universal support among Democrats (99%), while 93% of Republicans are voting for Trump. Independents are breaking for Trump, 47% to 41%. 

https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/pr/october-national-poll-biden-with-five-point-lead-one-week-out

Nobody gets 99% of their party.  That is total BS

• Like 3
Just now, HSFBfan said:

So what did u make of the poll

It was 2 points about 10 days ago, then 8 points a few days ago, now 4.  Who knows - it is a tracking pill so it will go up and down some.  Hard to say.  Generally seems not biased - did well in 2004 I think.  Not as many tracking polls out there it seems.  Rasmussen has the race even closer, but leans right.

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

God these rallies piss the Karens off.  They would love to ban them, but can’t - yet.  They just can’t stand it when someone doesn’t do what they are told to.

LOL..watching super spreader events is pretty funny and SAD....🙄

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U talking about the looting in Philly , yes very sad

no..I'm talking about the organized events the Whitehouse is responsible for....very SAD...the gov. of Wisconsin is begging people not to attend the death rally today...they have the worse infection rate in the country and Trump is on his way there...BRILLIANT!....😒

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U talking about the looting in Philly , yes very sad

It's..."stop talking about those Philly peaceful demos like that"  ....😉

just sayin'  LOL

BTW: I wonder if the big O knew they were gonna pop off last night as he was speaking for joey and praising them....stellar move

• Confused 1
17 minutes ago, Troll said:

LOLOL

image.png.77299596cca54bd71976f84a5647354d.png

just saying dwarf planet GIF

🤣

🤡

I guess you like to see dumb lambs at the slaughter huh Ronnie??....super spreaders are just more "fake news" Ronnie??...Trump doesn't have them everyday...🙄

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no..I'm talking about the organized events the Whitehouse BLM is responsible for....very SAD...the gov. of Wisconsin Miami is begging people not to attend the death rally the other today   ..they have the worse infection rate in the country and Trump big O is on his way just left there...BRILLIANT!....😒

FIFY 👍

🤡

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I guess you like to see dumb lambs at the slaughter huh Ronnie??....

you do your best...

I appreciate it 😉

🤡

• Confused 1