Rod Serling - A legend

Anyone remember him? Twilight Zone is a favorite show of mine, girlfriend introduced it to me. Yeah of course it was made way before my time but it's well written and the stories have much deeper meanings. Going to try Night Gallery next. 

• Haha 1

My favorite and creepiest Twilight Zone was the Widow who kept getting a phone call from her recently deceased husband or so she thought the final scene was that a storm knocked down the power line and the power line for the phone with going into his grave

• Like 1
11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

My favorite and creepiest Twilight Zone was the Widow who kept getting a phone call from her recently deceased husband or so she thought the final scene was that a storm knocked down the power line and the power line for the phone with going into his grave

I liked the episode with the wax museum statues that the guy brought home and put in his basement. Super creepy but once again well written. Also liked the one where that guy in Vegas could decide what numbers the dice would roll with his mind. The episode where the guy flipped the coin (a quarter) and it landed on its edge was cool too, trying to remember the details of that episode though.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Anyone remember him? Twilight Zone is a favorite show of mine, girlfriend introduced it to me. Yeah of course it was made way before my time but it's well written and the stories have much deeper meanings. Going to try Night Gallery next. 

I remember them all too well. The opening theme music to TZ and Night Gallery both used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. 🤣

• Like 1
17 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

can't get out of an empty town....

...only to find out it's a giant kids playtoy LOL.....

It's like a psy-ops retrieval game.....

ask the old farts which ones they remember...😝

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

"Enter the twilight zone"....😎😎😎