Ohio Playoffs Round 4 (Elite 8) *COVID Edition*

Coletrain06

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Well...shit. 

Great game, great season. Wouldn't surprise me to see this same Regional final next year. 

West Defense came to play. 

As always X wins these close games with almost no mistakes, and making big special teams plays. Hard to think what might've happened if that snap didnt sail over Bolden's head

2 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Great game, great season. Wouldn't surprise me to see this same Regional final next year. 

West Defense came to play. 

As always X wins these close games with almost no mistakes, and making big special teams plays. Hard to think what might've happened if that snap didnt sail over Bolden's head

That was big along with the bad snap by X in the red zone

Well played game by both teams

Not surprised by the winners in the LW/X and Mentor/Medina games, but certainly would never have predicted those final scores. I knew LW had a good defense, but holding X out of the endzone until the final seconds...wow. Bolden has good talent and resources in that program and they could definitely build something special there. For now, X moves on to face the darkhorse Springfield team.  Springfield is another program that is usually never short on talent, but can't seem to win consistently when it counts. 

Up north Mentor's dominance over Medina continues. I really thought the Bees had a good shot here, but it was going to take a mistake free effort like they had the past two weeks against Ed's and Ignatius. That did not happen, and Mentor just out-executed them all night. Kipp had what might be his best outing of the season in terms of the gravity of this game. Displayed accuracy that he has not had with any consistency this season. Balanced attack thru the air and on the ground. 

• Like 1