Predictions for tuesday

everyone put ur real predictions. 

No fan boy. Rationale predictions 

I posted mine yesterday 

Trump wins 278-260.

I believe this is an absolute realistic outcome. 

I'll stick by this prediction even though scotus just hurt the GOP in NC and PA

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having to read your insane posts?

Nothing changes.... except the butthurt would be epic.    Life will go on, the U.S. will go on.    Oh, Jimmy Joe, Billy Bob, Willy Lee’s will load the jacked up 4 wheel trucks with beer,

When two geniuses collaborate.....  

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

everyone put ur real predictions. 

No fan boy. Rationale predictions 

I posted mine yesterday 

Trump wins 278-260.

I believe this is an absolute realistic outcome. 

I'll stick by this prediction even though scotus just hurt the GOP in NC and PA

Biden wins we all die ,

trump wins protests errupt and only Half of America’ dies

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Biden wins we all die ,

trump wins protests errupt and only Half of America’ dies

Either way protests are gonna erupt 

Violence sometimes is necessary to keep the value of america 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

320-218 Trump in an epic asswhoopin’.

Trump will hold all of the battleground states like 2016. An he’s also gonna flip MN, NV, NH (at least 2 of the 3). Nobody can convince me that Minnesotans aren’t fed up with dems. 

...and Trump will win the pop vote as well. You heard it here ...again🤣

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

320-218 Trump in an epic asswhoopin’.

Trump will hold all of the battleground states like 2016. An he’s also gonna flip MN, NV, NH (at least 2 of the 3). Nobody can convince me that Minnesotans aren’t fed up with dems. 

...and Trump will win the pop vote as well. You heard it here ...again🤣

Bruhhh what happens if we lose? This is gonna suck dick

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yes. It will. America as we know it will be done. I just don’t see Trump losing though. The Slo Ho ticket is the single worst in my lifetime. The American people won’t let that happen. I just don’t see it. Keep the faith, my friend. 💪

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I heard Canada want to bring in over 1 million people 

Look into Italy. Republicans doing great over there 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

what "values" has Trump given us??...Lying is a good thing??....when the Pres. has no values neither will the country....he took America down the drain....we need to disinfect this country!....😉

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

what "values" have Trump given us??...Lying is a good thing??....when the Pres. has no values neither will the country....he took America down the drain....we need to disinfect this country!....😉

People like YOU have torn out country apart. Are you gonna predict or not? 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

People like YOU have torn out country apart. Are you gonna predict or not? 

you listened to and worshiped a guy who lied to America everyday of his Presidency...LOL...Trump has torn America apart...all he did for 4 years was feed red meat to his base and say "fake news" anytime he heard something he didn't want to hear and his clowns always agreed and knew it was "fake news"...he played his base for 4 years and now there isn't enough of his clown base left....he's going to get an historic ass beating and won't get over 220 electoral votes and lose the popular vote by a large margin...😉

• Like 2
1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

You might want to think that one thru a bit instead of sounding knee-jerk.

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I heard Canada want to bring in over 1 million people 

Look into Italy. Republicans doing great over there 

well that's more reasonable LOL.....

😆

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you listened to and worshiped a guy who lied to America everyday of his Presidency...LOL...Trump has torn America apart...all he did for 4 years was feed red meat to his base and say "fake news" anytime he heard something he didn't want to hear and his clowns always agreed and knew it was "fake news"...he played his base for 4 years and now there isn't enough of his clown base left....he's going to get an historic ass beating and won't get over 220 electoral votes and lose the popular vote by a large margin...😉

So Slo is going to get to 320 huh? 🤣

63DF3D97-82C1-49F8-A0BC-CB4861F41A72.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

You might want to think that one thru a bit instead of sounding knee-jerk.

well that's more reasonable LOL.....

😆

I understand your against the notion of violence but violence is rooted into the bed of this country. 

Now I dont burning down cities and such as those people losing their small businesses did nothing to deserve the destruction of their businesses 

But if two political factions want to come to blow in the streets let's do it 

• Sad 1
50 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. It will. America as we know it will be done. I just don’t see Trump losing though. The Slo Ho ticket is the single worst in my lifetime. The American people won’t let that happen. I just don’t see it. Keep the faith, my friend. 💪

if trump wins me and @GardenStateBaller will buy a pizza for erybody on this website 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

what "values" has Trump given us??...Lying is a good thing??....when the Pres. has no values neither will the country....he took America down the drain....we need to disinfect this country!....😉

Sounds like hsfb girl is gearing up to join the poor boys klan. Go ahead and riot hsfb girl the FBI already has your guys on the terrorist list. Easy pickings for feds to drop some lead in the poor boys.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Trump goes down in large flames and hopefully he leaves the country like he said and is never heard from again!!!

I guess ur not a trump but I'm guessing ur from Cali so no surprise 

50 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I understand your against the notion of violence but violence is rooted into the bed of this country. 

Now I dont burning down cities and such as those people losing their small businesses did nothing to deserve the destruction of their businesses 

But if two political factions want to come to blow in the streets let's do it 

So let me get this straight...you would like to come to blows with your fellow voter, neighbor, friend, relative, etc. because they voted for someone else or has a differing opinion than you?   LOL

now violence may be an act of self defense (BTW: when used as such, tends to be more committed/stronger)...but the whole "let's do it" bullshit is silly.....

someone comes rioting by you? yes a different story obviously, but even then there are ways to do said  "violence" more appropriately....and that would have to assume that your local authorities have not been able to handle it first...

"let's do it"?...lol....sounds more like you are bored 🙄

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Troll said:

So let me get this straight...you would like to come to blows with your fellow voter, neighbor, friend, relative, etc. because they voted for someone else or has a differing opinion than you?   LOL

now violence may be an act of self defense (BTW: when used as such, tends to be more committed/stronger)...but the whole "let's do it" bullshit is silly.....

someone comes rioting by you? yes a different story obviously, but even then there are ways to do said  "violence" more appropriately....and that would have to assume that your local authorities have not been able to handle it first...

"let's do it"?...lol....sounds more like you are bored 🙄

I dont really like my neighbors so I have no problem with that. I have absolutely no problem coming to blows with people I don't agree with 

7 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I guess ur not a trump but I'm guessing ur from Cali so no surprise 

Has nothing to do with being from California. It’s being able to recognize a narcissistic lying sack of shit and all the bullshit he spews. If Trump told me that water is wet and the sun sets in the West, I wouldn’t believe him, he’s that big of a liar! The man has no honor, he’s made America a laughing stock. His motto is “make america great again” but he’s reduce our world reputation to its lowest ever. America will be great again once he’s out of office. He only cares about two things, himself and his wallet, anyone who can’t see that is an IDIOT!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2