Predictions for tuesday

39 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I usually am right. I thank you for the support in terms of your argument 

Problem is people don't study history and now we have war against history jn America. Illinois wants to stop teaching our history

ILL?...Marxist ploy...Dumb them down and control them...Right out of Das Capital..aka The Communist Manifesto..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having to read your insane posts?

Nothing changes.... except the butthurt would be epic.    Life will go on, the U.S. will go on.    Oh, Jimmy Joe, Billy Bob, Willy Lee’s will load the jacked up 4 wheel trucks with beer,

When two geniuses collaborate.....  

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I usually am right.

👇

On 10/30/2018 at 10:04 PM, HSFBfan said:

Dems have some very bad news going into the midterms. Republicans are out voting the dems this year worse than they did in 2016.

On 11/1/2018 at 10:06 PM, HSFBfan said:

And trump won florida. So that's a great sign is what your telling me. GOP is gonna gain 3-4 seats in the senate and have a real shot to keep the house. 

Dems usually like you said outvote GOP in EV. Not this year. Republicans are out in force. 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:11 PM, HSFBfan said:

As long as they hold on and pelosi is never speaker again. 

The winning continues tomorrow. 

On 11/2/2018 at 8:47 AM, HSFBfan said:

Republicans gonna ride this wave right into tuesday. 

There was a poll that had the Republican winning governor of Conneticut wow 

On 11/4/2018 at 9:49 PM, HSFBfan said:

I think dems should be nervous. It's not going their way in AZ TN GA. Florida is tight.  

On 11/5/2018 at 1:35 PM, HSFBfan said:

Uh oh.....dems generic ballot lead has shrunk to 3 points. If true that wont be enough to win the house

On 11/5/2018 at 6:21 PM, HSFBfan said:

I think its 2016 all over again. The energy from the dems doesnt seem to match the energy from the Republicans 

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, Troll said:

OH and BTW:

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Data from the BLS shows that approximately 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more.

You might think about your better chances of succeeding with that 'woman business', than the chances you have in 'Any business'.... as far as success is concerned (and as you define it). 🤔

in addition to your quote: "sometimes you just have to live your life"...🤷‍♂️

I'm not a business guy. Ill never open up a business so those stats mean nothing to me 

5 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Has nothing to will be from California. It’s being able to recognize a narcissistic lying sack of shit and all the bullshit he spews. If Trump told me that water is wet and the sun sets in the West, I wouldn’t believe him, he’s that big of a liar! The man has no honor, he’s made America a laughing stock. His motto is “make america great again” but he’s reduce our world reputation to its lowest ever. America will be great again once he’s out of office. He only cares about two things, himself and his wallet, anyone who can’t see that is an IDIOT!

speaking of his wallet....it looks like he won't spend any of his own money on the campaign?!?....he contributed $8,000.00 to his campaign?!?...LOL...he's not betting on a LOSER....

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Mag44 said:

ILL?...Marxist ploy...Dumb them down and control them...Right out of Das Capital..aka The Communist Manifesto..

Two different books. The one is primarily economic; the other, political. 

Are you sure you've read them?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

How would they do that?

Think hard.

DOJ’s general administrative hiring authority (28 C.F.R. Part 600) authorizes the Attorney General to appoint special counsels. Special counsels exercise more independence than regular DOJ officials and employees, but because the Attorney General generally appoints, supervises, and may remove special counsels, they are considered to be less independent than independent counsels were. (The term “special counsel,” when used in the context of independent criminal investigations of executive officials, is entirely distinct from the Office of Special Counsel, an independent federal agency, which investigates certain federal personnel practices.) 

7 hours ago, Troll said:

Most gun owners I know have developed a well defined line of where they would shoot another human being...

Shooting another voter because of who they voted for?  nah......

Step foot on their property in a threatening manner?   safety off...

Thinking it is a powderkeg, is just falling for the superbowl hype. 

The ones that bought guns out of fear will be the last to use them,

and the ones that play offense not defense, already had them...

🤔

I am one of those who bought a gun "out of fear" of rioting or a political civil war.

Shoot someone because of whom they voted for?...of course not. but it's not that simple. I have to play defense against someone else wanting to shoot me, because of whom I voted for.

I would have no problem shooting someone in self defense, or defense of my family or property. Where it gets a little blurry, is when and if it becomes a real war, requiring taking out the enemy, before they can launch an attack on us. 

I'm not sure if I made your case, or damaged it.

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

...Go ahead and riot hsfb girl the FBI already has your guys on the terrorist list. Easy pickings for feds to drop some lead in the poor boys.

I'm always surprised by how the left always assumes the Feds/military/police would be on their side.

On the contrary, either they would be trying to keep the two sides apart, or if it becomes an all-out civil war, they would  fracture, with some joining one side, and some joining the other side. 

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

I am one of those who bought a gun "out of fear" of rioting or a political civil war.

Shoot someone because of whom they voted for?...of course not. but it's not that simple. I have to play defense against someone else wanting to shoot me, because of whom I voted for.

I would have no problem shooting someone in self defense, or defense of my family or property. Where it gets a little blurry, is when and if it becomes a real war, requiring taking out the enemy, before they can launch an attack on us. 

I'm not sure if I made your case, or damaged it.

lol...no worries

put it to you this way...you are not going to go out and pro-actively look for conflict.

and alot of things would have to happen first, to where the average person would be better off doing so.

PS: most wars are started when the superior power 'feels' threatened by the growth of size or power, from another...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

They won't have control of the DOJ if Biden wins.

Guess what. Trump would still be president for another two months, to start the ball rolling. Then if Biden fires the special counsel...that's obstruction of justice. Sound familiar?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Guess what. Trump would still be president for another two months, to start the ball rolling. Then if Biden fires the special counsel...that's obstruction of justice. Sound familiar?

I'd like to see them try that. It would have no legitimacy. People like you misunderstand this like you misunderstand the legitimacy that the popular vote carries.

Why would Biden need to fire an illegitimate special counsel?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

panic button?!?..LOL....He's up in the polls...#thebluewaveisontheway

The same people who mocked Hillary for not campaigning in Midwest states that Trump was targeting are now saying it's panic for Biden to campaign in Midwest states that Trump is targeting.

Honesty is not a trait that these people possess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'd like to see them try that. It would have no legitimacy. People like you misunderstand this like you misunderstand the legitimacy that the popular vote carries.

You made this point about legitimacy four years ago, and it resonated.  Now the question of legitimacy has infected just about all our institutions, including the Supreme Court.

We now have a situation where an impeached president who lost the popular vote named a far right justice that was confirmed by Senators representing ~15M fewer Americans than the Senators voting against.  This is both constitutionally permissible and a legitimacy nightmare. 

Notable exceptions in the thread above notwithstanding, the fact that hardly  anyone doubts Biden will win a lot more votes than Trump, while many doubt that Biden will be the next president, should make us take a hard look at our election institutions and shouldn't be forgotten after November, no matter the results.

In the meantime, we have an impeached president 3AM rage tweeting, trying to convince the Supreme Court to do him an election solid.  No institution Trump touches gets out with its integrity in tact.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

You made this point about legitimacy four years ago, and it resonated.  Now the question of legitimacy has infected just about all our institutions, including the Supreme Court.

We now have a situation where an impeached president who lost the popular vote named a far right justice that was confirmed by Senators representing ~15M fewer Americans than the Senators voting against.  This is both constitutionally permissible and a legitimacy nightmare. 

Notable exceptions in the thread above notwithstanding, the fact that hardly  anyone doubts Biden will win a lot more votes than Trump, while many doubt that Biden will be the next president, should make us take a hard look at our election institutions and shouldn't be forgotten after November, no matter the results.

In the meantime, we have an impeached president 3AM rage tweeting, trying to convince the Supreme Court to do him an election solid.  No institution Trump touches gets out with its integrity in tact.

He's not asking the Supreme Court to do anything 

He's presenting a fact that biden will look into packing the court 

ACB was #1 in her class at notre dame and was deemed highly qualified by the ABA which is nowhere near right leaning as most lawyers are democrats and the ABA backs democrats

The electoral college is the way to go. Every state gets a voice 

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He's not asking the Supreme Court to do anything 

He's presenting a fact that biden will look into packing the court/

The Republicans literally stole a Supreme Court pick from a popularly elected President 11 months before an election and then confirmed the Supreme Court pick of a minority elected President a week before the next election.

This was all purposeful. It wasn't a fluke. It wasn't done by chance.

• Like 1